Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
pourya

TODAY I WATCHED ...

lol, i can imagine. Please be sure to fill pourya and myself in on the level of totty too, an imperative component of any worthy motion picture :D

lol, i can imagine. Please be sure to fill pourya and myself in on the level of totty too, an imperative component of any worthy motion picture :D

hell yes i will be keeping my eye out for totty! Heather Graham is in it so... :winkiss:

lol is totty a slang you guys use in England for nudity?lol

heheh no its for a hot chick :)

I've promised myself to watch at least two movies each day so I've been active! hehe! :D

alatriste.jpg

overrated! overacting by the director!

gran-torino1.jpg

good story and acting!

the-duchess-01.jpg

TOTAL CRAP!!!

blindness-02.jpg

too colourful!

coraline_movie.jpg

only the poster is worth seeing!

boarding_gate_ver2.jpg

CRAP!!!

dark_city.jpg

CRAP!!!!

push_movie_poster2.jpg

GREAT!!!!

five-minutes-of-heaven-movie-poster.jpg

lol its easy, I split my laptop screen in half!lol the upper half shows the movies as I do my work and browsing in lower half! :haha: I came up with this as I couldn't find time to get away from work or other stuff just to watch movies! so this way I kill two birds! :D

Even though I have a crush in Anna Faris and love the idea of Kat Dennings and Katharine McPhee together in a movie about a PLAY BOY bunny/Playmate wannabe, it all doesn't add up in a solid comedy! Unfortunately!

house_bunny.jpg

Finally I've watched it!!! After having bought the Japanese limited edition two years ago! I had heard two extreme opposite opinions about this movie, some said it was boring and the others recommended it to me as great! Now that I've seen it I must say that I agree with the former in their opinion! Normally I like this kind of films, however LiT was truly boring as hell! It was like watching paint dry!lol The concept was good, however it did nothing for me as I found the two characters and their chemistry as charming as toothpaste on a toothbrush!lol Not to mention their walking on empty with a melancholic-borderline-philosophical potential! There is one thing good coming out of watching this movie though, and that is the killing of time! Watching these two further convinced me to use my summer vacation for more creative and constructive activities!lol

lost_in_translation+bill+murray.jpg

All I can say is that a semi-sex scene with Monica Bellucci helps 85 minutes of BS go down!lol

405px-Shoot_em_up_ver2.jpg

Gretchen Mol is perfect for the role. The film loses much on its light-hearted attitude and television production style.

notorious-bettie-page-poster01.jpg

As a painting artist I really like the idea of incorporating the concept of anamorphosis into a thriller, however its badly executed! This is a lame "Seven"-wannabe, wasting Dafoe's talent!

anamorph.jpg

lol, i agree. I can't even remember the last time Nicolas Cage featured in a good movie.

frost_nixon_ver2.jpg

A great film!

I will be seeing that one soon I hope!

This one should have remained a book, while I liked the DaVinci Code as movie adaption! I liked the God Particle in this one, which (the real one) has reportedly given inspiration to the frozen wheel of LOST! :D

angels-demons-tsr-poster-is-full.jpg

BRUNOOOOOOOOOOO!!! the most shocking film iv seen in a while, fantastic and hilarious! I LOVE sacha baron cohen, the man is a genius even when hes having the crap kicked out of him he stays in character, Academy RECOGNISE!! fabulous! :clap2: :huglove:

Finally watched the director's cut of Watchmen last night! now these 3 hours made the novel complete justice! Loved it! A must on BLU!

Vicky Christina Barcelono. It was OK, like all woody allen movies was good start and middle and crap ending!

I loved that one, my best Woody movie and one of my alltime favorites! :D

During the past four weeks I have watched nearly 80 movies! :clap2:

During the past four weeks I have watched nearly 80 movies! :clap2:

That is hardcore pourya jan, you must be verging on some sort of Guiness World Record lol.

I actually caught VCB a few weeks ago and thoroughly enjoyed it. It has hidden beauty in its performances. I don't usually like Woody films but i was left genuinely impressed with his latest effort!

lol I am the champ! :haha:

yeah his movies are the kind you have to really relate to in order to get! in this one I really "knew" all characters and related to Javier's! I often like his less known works, like Anything Else! If you find that one Pedram jan do watch it!

I've heard about this film. It features Adrian Grenier (Entourage) i believe? I also like Jason Biggs, so i must check this out, particularly if it comes with your seal of approval pourya jan!

I love the political theme and twists of this comedy. However ultimately comedy relies on its humor and British humor sadly doesn't always work for me!

in-the-loop-poster.jpg