Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
pourya

TODAY I WATCHED ...

lol i had the misfortune of experiencing Twilight last week too pourya jan, i was intent on avoiding it at all costs, but was roped in by a female friend lol. Typical teen-laden popcorn flick, that is entirely disposable and void of any substance.

Purchased this yesterday and what a gem it was..

51GT-evfaTL._SS500_.jpg

Fantastic film, captures not only the paranoia of the time but also the moral dilemas and a stab at redemption, all through it's superb narrative and screen play.

The way you always wanted to see JCVD but didn't think would be possible! A very clever move to put a mature twist to his character and career!

JVCD.jpg

lol Van-Damme is barely recognisable judging by the cover. Does he manage to pull-off a more sophisticated role?

lol have you seen the trailer? He basically plays himself, though in a fictive scenario! :D

Thanks man, it actually looks quite interesting. I'm not usually a fan of Van Damme, but i'll check this film out for sure.

I like him since I grew up as a part of a generation that liked him! :D however I wasn never a fan of his movies, but this is different! he kinda puts his career in perspective with this!

Hehe, i've always considered him (probably unfairly) in the same bracket as the likes of Steven Siegel, Sly Stallone and co. Saying that i grew up with the likes of Ralph Macchio and Michael J Fox :haha: Who aren't exactly known for their acting prowess lool

lol well he is in the same cetegory you mentioned Pedram jan!lol and thats exactly where this movie starts from but goes elsewhere! :D

lolI think i must have been the only guy of my generation not to watch the Rocky films. I purchased the boxset of all films recently and man, what a waste of money!! Sometimes you just have to be in that time to appreciate them.

Edited by Omega

lol well I saw them once! :D i am not your regular action movie fan, never been! comedy was what I liked in my youth, romantic drama in my early 20s and in recent 10 years I've been a fan of drama! I guess I am maturing!lol :D

Haha, yea its like a natural progression. Then the phase after is period drama and westerns lol. My childhood persuasion was action, then in my teens i swapped to horror, then to comedy and now i'm heavily into drama. I read an interesting article recently about Holywood and writers turning more and more to drama. Sign o the times maybe...

Going to watch this tonight! I love the baby in this poster...guguli!

post-1906-1244721176_thumb.jpg

evoking mother feelings? khabarhayiye?lol :brows:

hahah i wish! na baba alan aslan vaghtesh nist bezar keifo halamuno bokonim baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad :brows:

Is this "Hangover" the one featuring a Mike Tyson cameo? Same director of Old School, which has to be a good thing :D

Hahaha, it does look good. It's been awhile since we had a really great summer comedy. I think the last one was 40 year old virgin some years back. I think i may just go watch this the weekend, gotta sort me a date :brows:

Hahaha, it does look good. It's been awhile since we had a really great summer comedy. I think the last one was 40 year old virgin some years back. I think i may just go watch this the weekend, gotta sort me a date :brows:

I'll let you know how good it is so u can give it a go or not :)

Yea please do, thanks :D Happy viewing :)

hey Bradley Coopers in it, of course it will be a 'happy' viewing :brows: