Forum | Bia2.com
Kimo

Lets make the looongest story :D

Guest BehnoushY

As I was standing there waiting for my bus this morning, a bird flew over and did it's "business" on my head, then I looked @ the bird & said what a great pleasure doing business with you... as the bus apporached I walked in.. to find a bus full of nuns. I felt like I was in heaven... then after a long ride on the bus, I realized it was heading to a church, so I decided to become a nun. That's when I waxed my mustache, but then I thought why the hell am I waxing my mustache?! So I turned around to ask the nun... Hello M'am! can I instead become a child molester priest? when I ask that... a big jet come flying by a drunk old man and crashed right in the middle of the bus and made it two... I leaped out only to find the Ice Cream van waiting to offer me 3 chocoloate ice cream conee..the i just thought, forget it id rather hitchike ... as I'm riding I see Santa Claus with swimming shorts on. am i seeing right? No its just an illusion, there is nothing but chocolate growing on trees..... then I saw bush in the tree stealing the chocolate into his pouch... apparently the idiot had no idea that there was a hole in the bottom of his pouch! going along the road i deside to stop and pick some chocolats, but my stomach.....

...my stomach did not want chocolate, so I stop by McDonald's and guess who I saw..... ...the mayor of california himself

so i went up to him and i said "khello khello"...and he said I AM THE TERMINATOR ..............And i said, you need to get over your self. and i left and is said "i'll b back" But I never went back ............So i kept walking along and a truckie picked me up ...but before that, a big bird swoop down and popped on my helmet!! So real mahan being a gentlmen he wiped it off with his shirt and said the next one is on me. So as he waited for the next poop, he purchased a 3 wheel car for 5 Euros but then I thought wth, that's not what i need/like... so i decided to get a push bike, but after seeing bush fall off his own bike, I dedcided not to get it. Then again I thought "why am I relating everything to bush, am not from US, am from Canada. thats right, im just going to jump on my kangaroo. That's when I realized my kagaroo is missing...

As I was standing there waiting for my bus this morning, a bird flew over and did it's "business" on my head, then I looked @ the bird & said what a great pleasure doing business with you... as the bus apporached I walked in.. to find a bus full of nuns. I felt like I was in heaven... then after a long ride on the bus, I realized it was heading to a church, so I decided to become a nun. That's when I waxed my mustache, but then I thought why the hell am I waxing my mustache?! So I turned around to ask the nun... Hello M'am! can I instead become a child molester priest? when I ask that... a big jet come flying by a drunk old man and crashed right in the middle of the bus and made it two... I leaped out only to find the Ice Cream van waiting to offer me 3 chocoloate ice cream conee..the i just thought, forget it id rather hitchike ... as I'm riding I see Santa Claus with swimming shorts on. am i seeing right? No its just an illusion, there is nothing but chocolate growing on trees..... then I saw bush in the tree stealing the chocolate into his pouch... apparently the idiot had no idea that there was a hole in the bottom of his pouch! going along the road i deside to stop and pick some chocolats, but my stomach.....

...my stomach did not want chocolate, so I stop by McDonald's and guess who I saw..... ...the mayor of california himself

so i went up to him and i said "khello khello"...and he said I AM THE TERMINATOR ..............And i said, you need to get over your self. and i left and is said "i'll b back" But I never went back ............So i kept walking along and a truckie picked me up ...but before that, a big bird swoop down and popped on my helmet!! So real mahan being a gentlmen he wiped it off with his shirt and said the next one is on me. So as he waited for the next poop, he purchased a 3 wheel car for 5 Euros but then I thought wth, that's not what i need/like... so i decided to get a push bike, but after seeing bush fall off his own bike, I dedcided not to get it. Then again I thought "why am I relating everything to bush, am not from US, am from Canada. thats right, im just going to jump on my kangaroo. That's when I realized my kagaroo is missing. But looked around the corner and he was playing hide and seek with me. I didn't like his lame games, so I shot him.

Guest BehnoushY

so i went up to him and i said "khello khello"...and he said I AM THE TERMINATOR ..............And i said, you need to get over your self. and i left and is said "i'll b back" But I never went back ............So i kept walking along and a truckie picked me up ...but before that, a big bird swoop down and popped on my helmet!! So real mahan being a gentlmen he wiped it off with his shirt and said the next one is on me. So as he waited for the next poop, he purchased a 3 wheel car for 5 Euros but then I thought wth, that's not what i need/like... so i decided to get a push bike, but after seeing bush fall off his own bike, I dedcided not to get it. Then again I thought "why am I relating everything to bush, am not from US, am from Canada. thats right, im just going to jump on my kangaroo. That's when I realized my kagaroo is missing. But looked around the corner and he was playing hide and seek with me. I didn't like his lame games, so I shot him. And checked my watch to see what time it was and for how long I've been waiting for bus....

so i went up to him and i said "khello khello"...and he said I AM THE TERMINATOR ..............And i said, you need to get over your self. and i left and is said "i'll b back" But I never went back ............So i kept walking along and a truckie picked me up ...but before that, a big bird swoop down and popped on my helmet!! So real mahan being a gentlmen he wiped it off with his shirt and said the next one is on me. So as he waited for the next poop, he purchased a 3 wheel car for 5 Euros but then I thought wth, that's not what i need/like... so i decided to get a push bike, but after seeing bush fall off his own bike, I dedcided not to get it. Then again I thought "why am I relating everything to bush, am not from US, am from Canada. thats right, im just going to jump on my kangaroo. That's when I realized my kagaroo is missing. But looked around the corner and he was playing hide and seek with me. I didn't like his lame games, so I shot him. And checked my watch to see what time it was and for how long I've been waiting for bus. So as the bus approached... I saw a long line of mullahs waiting to see The Passion of the Christ.

Guest BehnoushY

Ok...let's make a new one!

Hmm....

The other day, I went to my favorite store in the mall where I saw....

Guest King Keano

The other day, I went to my favorite store in the mall where I saw a gorgeous sexy mamma with huge boobs with no bra, so as curiosity was inevitable, I approached her and...

The other day, I went to my favorite store in the mall where I saw a gorgeous sexy mamma with huge boobs with no bra, so as curiosity was inevitable, I approached her and asked for her bra size and asked her if I could be of any assistance to her by purchasing her a new pair of bra (I always take pleasure in going out of my way and helping other ppl). She slapped me in the face and....

Guest BehnoushY

The other day, I went to my favorite store in the mall where I saw a gorgeous sexy mamma with huge boobs with no bra, so as curiosity was inevitable, I approached her and asked for her bra size and asked her if I could be of any assistance to her by purchasing her a new pair of bra (I always take pleasure in going out of my way and helping other ppl). She slapped me in the face and I saw everyone in the store giving me dirty looks. So I just (quickly) got out the store and ...

The other day, I went to my favorite store in the mall where I saw a gorgeous sexy mamma with huge boobs with no bra, so as curiosity was inevitable, I approached her and asked for her bra size and asked her if I could be of any assistance to her by purchasing her a new pair of bra (I always take pleasure in going out of my way and helping other ppl). She slapped me in the face and I saw everyone in the store giving me dirty looks. So I just (quickly) got out the store and guess what? got arrested for indecent assault by the police!! i went to the police: "great!! hala bia vo khobi kon!! this is a set up, it's not like i was engaging in any illegal activity, geeezzzz" and....

Guest BehnoushY

The other day, I went to my favorite store in the mall where I saw a gorgeous sexy mamma with huge boobs with no bra, so as curiosity was inevitable, I approached her and asked for her bra size and asked her if I could be of any assistance to her by purchasing her a new pair of bra (I always take pleasure in going out of my way and helping other ppl). She slapped me in the face and I saw everyone in the store giving me dirty looks. So I just (quickly) got out the store and guess what? got arrested for indecent assault by the police!! i went to the police: "great!! hala bia vo khobi kon!! this is a set up, it's not like i was engaging in any illegal activity, geeezzzz" and well I went with the police and has to explain the whole thing four times. But they weren't satisfied with me answers so...

The other day, I went to my favorite store in the mall where I saw a gorgeous sexy mamma with huge boobs with no bra, so as curiosity was inevitable, I approached her and asked for her bra size and asked her if I could be of any assistance to her by purchasing her a new pair of bra (I always take pleasure in going out of my way and helping other ppl). She slapped me in the face and I saw everyone in the store giving me dirty looks. So I just (quickly) got out the store and guess what? got arrested for indecent assault by the police!! i went to the police: "great!! hala bia vo khobi kon!! this is a set up, it's not like i was engaging in any illegal activity, geeezzzz" and well I went with the police and has to explain the whole thing four times. But they weren't satisfied with me answers so i said, well go get the b**ch herself, she can explain the whole story to u and ....

Guest BehnoushY

[/b]The other day, I went to my favorite store in the mall where I saw a gorgeous sexy mamma with huge boobs with no bra, so as curiosity was inevitable, I approached her and asked for her bra size and asked her if I could be of any assistance to her by purchasing her a new pair of bra (I always take pleasure in going out of my way and helping other ppl). She slapped me in the face and I saw everyone in the store giving me dirty looks. So I just (quickly) got out the store and guess what? got arrested for indecent assault by the police!! i went to the police: "great!! hala bia vo khobi kon!! this is a set up, it's not like i was engaging in any illegal activity, geeezzzz" and well I went with the police and has to explain the whole thing four times. But they weren't satisfied with me answers so i said, well go get the b**ch herself, she can explain the whole story to u and guess what? they got mad at me and I was forced to stay there till the next morning. I tell you, it was the worst experience but...

The other day, I went to my favorite store in the mall where I saw a gorgeous sexy mamma with huge boobs with no bra, so as curiosity was inevitable, I approached her and asked for her bra size and asked her if I could be of any assistance to her by purchasing her a new pair of bra (I always take pleasure in going out of my way and helping other ppl). She slapped me in the face and I saw everyone in the store giving me dirty looks. So I just (quickly) got out the store and guess what? got arrested for indecent assault by the police!! i went to the police: "great!! hala bia vo khobi kon!! this is a set up, it's not like i was engaging in any illegal activity, geeezzzz" and well I went with the police and has to explain the whole thing four times. But they weren't satisfied with me answers so i said, well go get the b**ch herself, she can explain the whole story to u and guess what? they got mad at me and I was forced to stay there till the next morning. I tell you, it was the worst experience but guess who i met in the jail. u'll never guess in 100 years.....

Guest BehnoushY

The other day, I went to my favorite store in the mall where I saw a gorgeous sexy mamma with huge boobs with no bra, so as curiosity was inevitable, I approached her and asked for her bra size and asked her if I could be of any assistance to her by purchasing her a new pair of bra (I always take pleasure in going out of my way and helping other ppl). She slapped me in the face and I saw everyone in the store giving me dirty looks. So I just (quickly) got out the store and guess what? got arrested for indecent assault by the police!! i went to the police: "great!! hala bia vo khobi kon!! this is a set up, it's not like i was engaging in any illegal activity, geeezzzz" and well I went with the police and has to explain the whole thing four times. But they weren't satisfied with me answers so i said, well go get the b**ch herself, she can explain the whole story to u and guess what? they got mad at me and I was forced to stay there till the next morning. I tell you, it was the worst experience but guess who i met in the jail. u'll never guess in 100 years Yep...that's right, it was George W Bush. Seeing him, I felt important and so we started talking about...

The other day, I went to my favorite store in the mall where I saw a gorgeous sexy mamma with huge boobs with no bra, so as curiosity was inevitable, I approached her and asked for her bra size and asked her if I could be of any assistance to her by purchasing her a new pair of bra (I always take pleasure in going out of my way and helping other ppl). She slapped me in the face and I saw everyone in the store giving me dirty looks. So I just (quickly) got out the store and guess what? got arrested for indecent assault by the police!! i went to the police: "great!! hala bia vo khobi kon!! this is a set up, it's not like i was engaging in any illegal activity, geeezzzz" and well I went with the police and has to explain the whole thing four times. But they weren't satisfied with me answers so i said, well go get the b**ch herself, she can explain the whole story to u and guess what? they got mad at me and I was forced to stay there till the next morning. I tell you, it was the worst experience but guess who i met in the jail. u'll never guess in 100 years Yep...that's right, it was George W Bush. Seeing him, I felt important and so we started talking about his drinking habits.. i said "mr georgy porjyy, is it true that u once got arrested in the college for consuming illegal substances, drinking excessively and being intoxicated?" to which he replies "of course, hommie, why else do u think im here" and....

The other day, I went to my favorite store in the mall where I saw a gorgeous sexy mamma with huge boobs with no bra, so as curiosity was inevitable, I approached her and asked for her bra size and asked her if I could be of any assistance to her by purchasing her a new pair of bra (I always take pleasure in going out of my way and helping other ppl). She slapped me in the face and I saw everyone in the store giving me dirty looks. So I just (quickly) got out the store and guess what? got arrested for indecent assault by the police!! i went to the police: "great!! hala bia vo khobi kon!! this is a set up, it's not like i was engaging in any illegal activity, geeezzzz" and well I went with the police and has to explain the whole thing four times. But they weren't satisfied with me answers so i said, well go get the b**ch herself, she can explain the whole story to u and guess what? they got mad at me and I was forced to stay there till the next morning. I tell you, it was the worst experience but guess who i met in the jail. u'll never guess in 100 years Yep...that's right, it was George W Bush. Seeing him, I felt important and so we started talking about his drinking habits.. i said "mr georgy porjyy, is it true that u once got arrested in the college for consuming illegal substances, drinking excessively and being intoxicated?" to which he replies "of course, hommie, why else do u think im here" and then I thought to myself "how retarded idea was it to offer her a nice pair of bra as a gift" anyway, I called up my attorney and he got me out of there, as soon as I left the prison I...

The other day, I went to my favorite store in the mall where I saw a gorgeous sexy mamma with huge boobs with no bra, so as curiosity was inevitable, I approached her and asked for her bra size and asked her if I could be of any assistance to her by purchasing her a new pair of bra (I always take pleasure in going out of my way and helping other ppl). She slapped me in the face and I saw everyone in the store giving me dirty looks. So I just (quickly) got out the store and guess what? got arrested for indecent assault by the police!! i went to the police: "great!! hala bia vo khobi kon!! this is a set up, it's not like i was engaging in any illegal activity, geeezzzz" and well I went with the police and has to explain the whole thing four times. But they weren't satisfied with me answers so i said, well go get the b**ch herself, she can explain the whole story to u and guess what? they got mad at me and I was forced to stay there till the next morning. I tell you, it was the worst experience but guess who i met in the jail. u'll never guess in 100 years Yep...that's right, it was George W Bush. Seeing him, I felt important and so we started talking about his drinking habits.. i said "mr georgy porjyy, is it true that u once got arrested in the college for consuming illegal substances, drinking excessively and being intoxicated?" to which he replies "of course, hommie, why else do u think im here" and then I thought to myself "how retarded idea was it to offer her a nice pair of bra as a gift" anyway, I called up my attorney and he got me out of there, as soon as I left the prison I

got abducted by aliens and guess what?

The other day, I went to my favorite store in the mall where I saw a gorgeous sexy mamma with huge boobs with no bra, so as curiosity was inevitable, I approached her and asked for her bra size and asked her if I could be of any assistance to her by purchasing her a new pair of bra (I always take pleasure in going out of my way and helping other ppl). She slapped me in the face and I saw everyone in the store giving me dirty looks. So I just (quickly) got out the store and guess what? got arrested for indecent assault by the police!! i went to the police: "great!! hala bia vo khobi kon!! this is a set up, it's not like i was engaging in any illegal activity, geeezzzz" and well I went with the police and has to explain the whole thing four times. But they weren't satisfied with me answers so i said, well go get the b**ch herself, she can explain the whole story to u and guess what? they got mad at me and I was forced to stay there till the next morning. I tell you, it was the worst experience but guess who i met in the jail. u'll never guess in 100 years Yep...that's right, it was George W Bush. Seeing him, I felt important and so we started talking about his drinking habits.. i said "mr georgy porjyy, is it true that u once got arrested in the college for consuming illegal substances, drinking excessively and being intoxicated?" to which he replies "of course, hommie, why else do u think im here" and then I thought to myself "how retarded idea was it to offer her a nice pair of bra as a gift" anyway, I called up my attorney and he got me out of there, as soon as I left the prison I

Madly true, Shazdeh Khanoom was the head of the Aliens, I was horrified by her big eyes, and huge boobs! :lol: "God damn" I said to myself, then quickly kneeled down to her and asked for her forgiveness :rolleyes: ;) Thus she grabbed my A*** and led me to her office, and...

Madly true, Shazdeh Khanoom was the head of the Aliens, I was horrified by her big eyes, and huge boobs! "God damn" I said to myself, then quickly kneeled down to her and asked for her forgiveness Thus she grabbed my A*** and led me to her office, and said “If it weren’t for your sharp wit, I would’ve ordered my guard to cut your lollypop to pieces for looking @ my … and then would’ve arranged for a feast to celebrate such victory, but I’ll make you a deal! How about I recruit you as a spy so you can bring me news from ppl on earth :p ….

Madly true, Shazdeh Khanoom was the head of the Aliens, I was horrified by her big eyes, and huge boobs! "God damn" I said to myself, then quickly kneeled down to her and asked for her forgiveness Thus she grabbed my A*** and led me to her office, and said “If it weren’t for your sharp wit, I would’ve ordered my guard to cut your lollypop to pieces for looking @ my … and then would’ve arranged for a feast to celebrate such victory, but I’ll make you a deal! How about I recruit you as a spy so you can bring me news from ppl on earth. But then I laughed @ her loud enough to scare all her so called "Guards" :lol: away! :rolleyes:B) <_< So once again there was only me and her in the room! ;) But guess what? I found out those boobs were fake! :lol: So I got mad and spanked her for being into fake stuff! :p Then I felt sorry for her, and just to "Saresho sheere bemaalam" I gave her 2 Khoroos Ghandees, yet promised her a contingent deft espionage over ppl on earth...

Madly true, Shazdeh Khanoom was the head of the Aliens, I was horrified by her big eyes, and huge boobs! "God damn" I said to myself, then quickly kneeled down to her and asked for her forgiveness Thus she grabbed my A*** and led me to her office, and said “If it weren’t for your sharp wit, I would’ve ordered my guard to cut your lollypop to pieces for looking @ my … and then would’ve arranged for a feast to celebrate such victory, but I’ll make you a deal! How about I recruit you as a spy so you can bring me news from ppl on earth. But then I laughed @ her loud enough to scare all her so called "Guards" away! So once again there was only me and her in the room! But guess what? I found out those boobs were fake! So I got mad and spanked her for being into fake stuff! Then I felt sorry for her, and just to "Saresho sheere bemaalam" I gave her 2 Khoroos Ghandees, yet promised her a contingent deft espionage over ppl on earth... she said: now that u have realised that my boobs are fake, im gonna 1)let everyone know that

u have had a penis enlargement 2) perform an operation on u to erase ur memory so u wont tell ppl about me, but its side effect is that u lose all ur sexual desires and will have to practice celibacy for the rest of ur life!! [that’s what one gets for fozooli!!!]

p.s. out of record, whats khoros ghandee? im not a kid, :angry: :angry: thank u very much!!!!

Madly true, Shazdeh Khanoom was the head of the Aliens, I was horrified by her big eyes, and huge boobs! "God damn" I said to myself, then quickly kneeled down to her and asked for her forgiveness Thus she grabbed my A*** and led me to her office, and said “If it weren’t for your sharp wit, I would’ve ordered my guard to cut your lollypop to pieces for looking @ my … and then would’ve arranged for a feast to celebrate such victory, but I’ll make you a deal! How about I recruit you as a spy so you can bring me news from ppl on earth. But then I laughed @ her loud enough to scare all her so called "Guards" away! So once again there was only me and her in the room! But guess what? I found out those boobs were fake! So I got mad and spanked her for being into fake stuff! Then I felt sorry for her, and just to "Saresho sheere bemaalam" I gave her 2 Khoroos Ghandees, yet promised her a contingent deft espionage over ppl on earth... she said: now that u have realised that my boobs are fake, im gonna 1)let everyone know that

u have had a penis enlargement 2) perform an operation on u to erase ur memory so u wont tell ppl about me, but its side effect is that u lose all ur sexual desires and will have to practice celibacy for the rest of ur life!! [that’s what one gets for fozooli!!!]

p.s. out of record, whats khoros ghandee? im not a kid, thank u very much!!!!

But then I had to tell her that This is how you're supposed to spell "REALIZE" :lol: with a "Z" ;) and never 4get that I did the enlargement thingy just 4 your extra pleasure! :lol: cuz #9 wasn't good enough 4 u, so I had to extend it to 12 (Your Fave.):lol: lol @ her, she thinks by cutting my MOJO my sexuality goes away!!! :lol: but mine is all in my head, so it won't go away, unless you cut my head off! ;) , anyhow she took my khoroos Ghandees and...

p.s. out of record, whats khoros ghandee? im not a kid, thank u very much!!!!

But then I had to tell her that This is how you're supposed to spell "REALIZE" with a "Z" and never 4get that I did the enlargement thingy just 4 your extra pleasure! cuz #9 wasn't good enough 4 u, so I had to extend it to 12 (Your Fave.) lol @ her, she thinks by cutting my MOJO my sexuality goes away!!! but mine is all in my head, so it won't go away, unless you cut my head off! , anyhow she took my khoroos Ghandees and... she said: well, English spelling of realiZe is realiSe, one should remember that English were the one who first invented the language, so it's ok to write realiSe in the honor of British!! secondly, she said her fav size is 11 not 12, so i had to go down one size, and she said, shel be happy to use the kitchen knife herself and perform the operation.. thirdly she said, i have repeatedly told u i dont like khoroos Ghandee, im NOT A KID!!! GEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

p.s. whas khoros ghandi? isnt it what u give kids? :unsure: