Forum | Bia2.com
Kimo

Answer and ask the next person

A) I go to work riding on my donkey and come back home on my roller blades. Donkey stays at work for the night

Q) If you had a chance to become either a successful actor/actress or a successful singer, which one would you have chosen?

A) Danny Trejo.. :warrior:

Q) We love Wolfgang A. Mozart because.. ?

A) I am not sure, cuz I don't really love him, I mean I like some of his classical pieces and enjoy them at times a lot, but I don't quite love him :D

Q) Have you ever had any surgeries? If yes, anesthetized? I just wonder how is the whole process of going to asleep and not feeling a thing!

Its the best feeling! I have had it two times and it feels like your head goes into the clouds, you feel warm and fuzzy and even though some people feel sick when waking up I have a similar awesome feeling when waking up! I often think that if death comes to one in a similar fashion then that alone is heaven! :D

Do you plan to travel to any other country in near future?

A) Washington D.C

Q) How you see Persian Music (iranian pop) after 10 years?

A. In 10 years I see there will be too many artists that we're not going to be able to keep up.

Q. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? & why? :)

Edited by Keano
  • Like 1

this topic was started before 10 years back!! feels like just few years back that i started it but not a decade! Shoot ,, internet has changed alot since. social network has wiped out most internet forums from existance but bia2 is still standing... im just taliking about the forum section the rest of bia2 is great.Bia2 has grown very big since,, it comes in the top of persian websites on internet because of Pourya.

• Like 1

hey man! good to hear from you again! sure, time flies so fast! 10 years, good friends we have made through these years :friends:

• Like 1

Hehe I remember Kimo started this tread himself, it's amazing how time flies, feels like it was a few years ago when we once had all these entertaining convos here on bia2 forum!

Oh man, can't believe this thread is already 11 years old, feels as if it was a few years ago.

Damn, are we getting older? (Yes this is the question, so answer it)

A) I joined this forum in April of 2004, and damn proud to be part of it. Barely any other forum would have so many loyal members. The blast and the amount of fun I used to have on this forum is not even remotely comparable to any other public board or social media that I have taken part. As a matter of fact I hate social media, I wish it was easy to drop it.

Q) Would you take one step further and invite another old member to participate? :brows:

Then why don't you do that? That ghomboloo will gladly welcome your invitation :D

A) I would certainly do that. Pourya and Ramollah faux show. Dodo is on her way though

Haha

Q) When was the last time you KMBB? and also who do think is going to be next old timer making a come back to Bia2?