Forum | Bia2.com
Kimo

Answer and ask the next person

I dont think I have ever camped before, not too fond of spending the night in nature

do you have a favorite place to sit in your home?

A) Well I am not fond of heavy make up, as a matter of fact I dislike it a lot, however once in a while not much can go wrong with a make up like this:

mineral-make-up.jpg

Same Q

Heavy makeup looks good on some and looks atrocious on others. Heavy makeup looks ridiculous on me, but I have a few friends who look good with it. It all depends!

Q: How many serious relationships have you been in?

depends on what you mean by serious! i have had serious ones for two weeks also!lol but longer ones then two.

same

A) Several :D I think 5-6

Q) Is it easier for you guys to get over a relationship when you dump or get dumped?

LOL dump yani vaghti yeki doost dokhtar/pesar ya zan/shoharesho behesh mige bye bye man raftam :wink2:

I will let a female member answer that, I jst don't feel comfortable conversing with you all alone here in this room! :D

what the hell is going on here??!!!loooooool :hahaha::rolleyes:

A: I like romantic dates and sexy bootycalls!

Q: do you see yourself working the same profession till you get retired?

A) One yes, the other most definitely no. Passion always stays with you, but the other only for as long as you need it to be there

Same Q.

• Like 1

Loool yes bro, it purposely was put in ambiguity , but I am sure you would know what I meant by it ;)

• Like 1

A: rather early in life I chose not to make my passion my profession, in order to keep it alive. But I love my new job as a teacher because it somehow inspires me in creativity so yeah I can see myself doing that 26 more years. Then again I have changed profession before so who knows.

Q: what is your passion?

I use to have many passions, but currently I am a bit of a lost cause and for that i have lost all my passion for anything. Hopefully in the near future all that can be gained back again.

Same Question

I am passionate about my baby. Passionate about raising a really wonderful human being, a really great man. I'm passionate about his future, his health, his happiness. Passionate about arming myself with knowledge to best raise him so that he will be successful in every aspect of his life. He is my everything.

Same Q

I am passionate about art and creativity, it is the love for impression and expressions that keep me going. Most of my spare time I spend on either drawing, writing, painting, photographing

Have you ever in life secretly loved anyone other than your partner?