Forum | Bia2.com
Kimo

Answer and ask the next person

A: I have memories from age of 1, its being held by my uncle and trying to catch the lights of the chandelier! I called them "Tilagh tilagh (cheragh cheragh)" :D

Do you ever wish that you could be a kid again?

That's young! I should watch myself then! Lol

I do. I sometimes wish I could have a moment where I can be irresponsible and just do something because I want to do it. And of course not having to worry about all the stuff you worry about once you're an adult, responsible for yourself, your partner, and a little one

Same q

Well I kinda have the privilege of being a kid, an adult kid, and do what the f*** I want! :D Its much better than be an actual kid without the advantages of adulthood! hehe

Do you enjoy asian food?

• Like 1

I love girls who love food! That seriously is a deal breaker for me on a date, if girls dont enjoy food!

well after having traveled around and aged and matured, I can comfortably say that I live where I should

same

I love shopping, and no I am not gay! :D

Same Q.

lol bro you are metro, you recall that topic years ago? :D

If I am shopping something I want or love then I can go on for hours, but not if its for stuff I have no interest in! For instance cars!lool :hahaha:

What was that last thing you put in your mouth? ::P:

• Like 1

Well I kinda have the privilege of being a kid, an adult kid, and do what the f*** I want! :D Its much better than be an actual kid without the advantages of adulthood! hehe

Hells yeah, I am with you all the way bro, a

lol bro you are metro, you recall that topic years ago? :D

What was that last thing you put in your mouth? ::P:

Haha how can I forget that legendary thread "Is Metrosexual a new black?" opened by Neeloofar and I believe the whole Ben Stiller discussion LOL Good old days...

LOL bro your question is kinda tricky, uhhhh let me think, what was the last thing I put in my mouth, uhhhhh that sound quite naughty haha JK I just finished my after workout dinner Chicken breast with Salad.

Q) Do you believe in afterlife?

That is an interesting question, I do but at the same time I hope that there wont be any.

same

Yes, I can't accept that this is it. We die and then it's as though we never even existed.

Q: Where do you think you'd be in your afterlife? Heaven, hell, or somewhere in the middle?

A) I think I will be in heaven having surrounded by 20-137 beautiful mamas making sure their King is all good and sexy

Same Q.

lucky you!

A) I think I'd be in heaven too. I've been too good not to end up there!

Q) What are you doing at this very moment?

A) At this very moment I am Answering and asking a Question with a girl called Ava_T

Q) Same Q

:tomato: very funny.

I'm laying in bed, squinting my eyes trying to read because I'm so tired I can't even see anymore!

Q) Any plans for the weekend?

A) This weekend I have decided to just relax and enjoy the 2 days, though today got wasted as 1/2 the day was spent on work (Unplanned)

Q) Do you prefer spending your free time more on Social media such as Facebook, instagram etc or forums? I for one rarely get interacted with anyone on my FB

It's rare that I get to spend much time on any social media. I love facebook because I stay connected with certain people and have managed to get back in touch with old friends, but I never do status updates or 'like' many things so I'm definitely not active! I like forums (this is the only one I visit) because you just get to relax and talk to people you don't know. It's a rare opportunity for me to spend this much time online!

Q) Favourite person in the world?

A) My mom

Same Q.

A) My son - although sometimes he's my LEAST favourite person in the world. My mom too. Different ways.

Q) When was the last time you went to Iran?

A) 24 years ago when I was only 2 months old :harhar2:

Q) Do you prefer eating less tasty and delicious yet healthy food, or you don't usually care about the health factor of the food and eat to please your stomach?

In recent years I have actually come to enjoy the so called healthy food more than the not healthy ones! Eating a chicken salad now tastes better to me than a pizza, which was the other way around ten years ago! I guess my body craves healthier nutrition nowadays and enjoys it more as well.

same

I love it all! I can't eat junk food for long periods of time and I can't not indulge in junk food once in awhile either! But I try to eat healthy as much as I can. I am a label reading junkie. It's amazing the crap they put in your basic every day food!

Q: Coke or pepsi?

cocke

do u think girls shouldn't lose their virginity before their marriage? this had been a biggest dilemma in my life recently and i know internet is not the best place to ask these kinds of questions but i am desperate for some some answers from strangers who have a neutral stand point of view.

• Like 2