Forum | Bia2.com
Kimo

Answer and ask the next person

A. I like the smell while it's being cooked, but I hate the smell afterwards and I absolutely HATE when I smell like ghormeh sabzi or any food for that matter

Q. Do you believe in God?

A) Yes, I am God!

Q) What's the difference between "Hehe" and "Haha"?

A. They both serve the same purpose, but "hehe" sounds much more annoying than "haha"

Q. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

A) Not sure, I am happy where I am, but wouldn't mind living a year or 2 in Alaska

Q) What is the difference between bobo and dodo?

A) King

Q) Do you find Speedos on guys attractive? :haha:

BTW I watched "Invention of lying" a few days ago and it was funny!

Not really

do you like potatoes?

A) I love Potatoes, especially baked potatoes

Q) Do you believe in Aliens?

A) No

B) How is everyone? :D

Hey mama ghombol, how are you? long time no see

name one pleasant memory from your visits to this forum

A) Hmmm hard to pick one, I have way too many of them. Off the top of my head one good memory is back in 2004 when me and Pourya together and using our own kerming techniques pissed off Dodo and she supposedly quit Bia2, yet didn't take her too long to come back and restart posting again :D

A) Has anyone ever posted a picture of her butt here on this forum? if yes name her! :p

Haha! I recall that bro! Also when we introduced a nymphomaniac mama to everyone, not many girls could stand her existence! loooool

A. Miss Samra! :D

Man thinking about it I realize how progressive we were back then! This was in 2005 and I dont think that tis has ever happened in a persian public forum, before or after that!

How did you celebrate Norooz?

LOOOL good old days, really miss those memories and fun days...

Most my friends were out of town, so was I for a few days. Didn't get to do much of the norooz maraasem!

Q) Do you think Fcaebook's reign would soon come to an end with the birth of another successful social network, or will it be unfeasible? Google tried hard for 2-3 years with its Google Plus, but it never managed to cope with the power of facebook!

Google has become the main search engine and even the Swedish academy has decided to make Googleing an official verb! And Un-Googleable a word, something which Google has strangely opposed and threatened to take to court! Google will remain an equivalent to search engine at least until something somehow more practical comes along, the same goes for facebook and youtube I think. They have managed to make things very basic and practical so its hard to compete with them.

Are you planning any trip?

A) Not for the time being.

Same Q

A trip to California this summer

are you single, dating or in a relationship right now?

We should definitely hangout bro!

A) I have been dating this gorgeous Iranian girl for over a year now.

Q) Why nobody else answers to any of the questions? :D

A) Haha it's been Mila Kunis for about 3-4 years now, but lately I have grown some intense interest for Irina Shayk (Of course she is not exactly a celebrity, but still she is like a celeb to me) :D

irina-shayk.jpg

irina-shayk-wallpaper.jpg

Same Q.

I think she qualifies as celeb! The funny part is that her complete name is Shaykhlislamova!loooool Meaning Shaikholeslami!!!! Which considering her profession is hilarious! Must be why she cut that part out, when deciding to turn a lingerie model! not to provoke some peeps!lol :D

A: At the moment I have a huge crush on the grand daughter of Chaplin, who plays in Game of Thrones! That girl has the look and personality that I love! Goofy at times (like granpa) and sexy at the same time (as we saw in this season on GoT)! She is the perfect girl for me! :D

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/26300000/Oona-Chaplin-oona-chaplin-26369641-850-1102.png

Btw I forgot the Q:

who is the most handsome celeb at the moment? Male or female if you wish

LOL that's so interesting, I wondered if her name had anything to do with some Islamic roots or background, but now that you brought up her real last name I guess I somewhat got the answer.

A) Female I think Megan Fox still remains a sexy mama, as for handsome actors I still believe Brad Pitt is still one of the best looking actors, along with Bradley Cooper and George Clooney

Same Q.

Female I'd have to say Charlize Theron because she is timeless and Megan fox because she's so incredibly sexy. And j lo because she keeps looking better and better as she ages!

Male would be chris hemsworth and ian somerhalder.

Female: who can I choose ... so many ... lol ... Kate Beckinsale and male Jon Hamm

Q: Do you have to go to work tomorrow?