Forum | Bia2.com
Kimo

Answer and ask the next person

No, not at all!

What is your opinion on the killing of Osama?

A.One of the best thing which happend last week...the next is Khamenei and his Nokars .

Q.Why American fashion is bland and superficial?

A. because most americans are more concerned with feeding their stomachs than to worry about clothes :)))

Q. how many seconds are there in a week (dont use google)

7*24*60*60 = 604 800 seconds

Who will win UEFA Champions Leauge?

ey val

im gonna back Real Madrid

Q. can any living organism survive an atomic blast? if so, what?

ey val

Real Madrid is already toasted (Thank God, I just can't stand Ronaldo) Barca will humiliate Manchester United

A) I doubt it, it physically cannot be possible, unless the range is a long distance, thus the damage somewhat minimal

Q) Living a super fancy life, though accompanied by stress, or living a very simple and somewhat financially poor life, though less stress?

ey val

Real Madrid is already toasted (Thank God, I just can't stand Ronaldo) Barca will humiliate Manchester United

A) I doubt it, it physically cannot be possible, unless the range is a long distance, thus the damage somewhat minimal

Q) Living a super fancy life, though accompanied by stress, or living a very simple and somewhat financially poor life, though less stress?

A cockroach can :D its the only living organism in our planet that will live through a nuclear blast

A. i would have to go with the latter, simple life and no stress, i say cos iv had a stressfull life so i guess i want that opposite..

Q. if an alien spaceship landed and gave you the option to go and live amongst them on another planet and all ur questions about life and existence would b answered, would u go? (u cudnt come bk here everr)

A.I am already living among alienZ and I am married to a girl-aliEn and I'm doing very well. dance, drink, good food for vegetarians, many cats, good movies, and every 12 days I divorce my wife and I get married another.

:DD

Q.What happened to the good music of the 80 and 90?

Edited by Siamak

A.I am already living among alienZ and I am married to a girl-aliEn and I'm doing very well. dance, drink, good food for vegetarians, many cats, good movies, and every 12 days I divorce my wife and I get married another.

:DD

Q.What happened to the good music of the 80 and 90?

A: I do not know! Was there one?

Q: What happened to the good iranian music of the 70th?

A:the same things that happened to the 70s!

Q: (I recall Keano asking this Q frequently back in 2004:) who let the dogs out?lol

A:the same things that happened to the 70s!

Q: (I recall Keano asking this Q frequently back in 2004:) who let the dogs out?lol

A:I did....lol

Q:do you like peanuts?

LOOL bro good old days, really :friends:

A) I love all kinds of nuts, including the girls kind :winkiss:

Q) Do you often look back and evaluate your own past conduct/behavior from time to time? if so do you something about it for the future? (Learn a lesson)

Of course, maturity is the fruit of lessons learned from mistakes!

If you could would you be a monarch?

A.Neah ... I have 1 / 8 of the royal blood but I feel no sympathy for being one of them!

Q.When finished with Islamic radicalism in Iran, would return to Iran to live there?

Highly unlikely, of my 36 years I have lived 10 years there so even though I love some aspects of our country and culture I neither have an urge or mentality to live there.

carrot or carrot juice?

A.carrot

Q.Why iranian rap is so bad ?!

A) Because music is just a matter of taste, what sounds bad to my ears, may be loved and embraced by millions, which actually applies to rap music. I am not the biggest fan of rap, but we sure know how widely it's been globally supported by millions of fans

Q) Would you marry someone outside of your nationality? or do you recommend such marriages? do you think cultural clashes and barriers may upset the relationship and deteriorate as time goes by?

I would, but it's a hard relationship to maintain. The two people involved have to be very open and accepting of the difference in cultures and pretty much both people have to adopt the other persons culture as part of their own for the relationship to survive. I think children and finances in a marriage cause far more disagreements than a difference in culture would. (that is IF both parties are accepting of the other persons culture)

Q: Are you asking because you're in love with a non-iranian??

A) Honestly no. As a matter of fact for the past 7 years it's been extremely difficult (Quite impossible) to fall in love with anybody. This has nothing to do with perversion and such, I just have no longer desire to form a family and stay with one girl for the rest of my life. I won't bore you with the circumstances of how and why this happened to me, suffice to say that once upon a time a certain someone whom I would have put my life on the line for and sacrifice my everything just to be with her, however one day destiny imposed its bitter and gruesome wrath and ruined my love life and stole her from me, thus having me entirely changed along with my views on women for good! I am yet to recover, but love is gone, unfortunately I see women just to please and cure my wounds! Sorry for the harsh words!

On a side note, nothing can replace Iranian women!

Q) Do you believe in karma?

I'm a big believer in karma. "khoda too hamin donya javabe Hameh ro mide". I am also a big believer in " bad things happen for a reason"

@keano... What you wrote was ver sad. :-(

Same question + have you ever been struck by karma?

A) Honestly no. As a matter of fact for the past 7 years it's been extremely difficult (Quite impossible) to fall in love with anybody. This has nothing to do with perversion and such, I just have no longer desire to form a family and stay with one girl for the rest of my life.

I hear you bro, I am there myself! But not exactly for the same reasons. I have just realised that romantics relationships have, even the best of them, expiration dates. So I do not intend to invest in them emotionally. Feeling really, really comfortable and peaceful where I am today. I feel that I have had my share of relationships in life (great ones actually) and feel that I work best solo and single. I am much more alert and productive when on my own. I get too laid back when I am with someone (my own fault) and in retrospect I do not like that feeling. I like to have my senses sharp and being on the hunt, constantly. Of course I still "date" and but just casually, not looking for any kind of romantic relationship.

@keano... What you wrote was ver sad. :-(

Thanks Dodo! :friends:

And yes I do believe in karma, and actually I am a firm believer of karma. I truly believe what goes around comes back around. And no wrongdoing goes unpunished, somewhere down the line you'd somehow pay back right in this world and before you're dead!

Bro, I am with you on that, the freedom and piece of mind I have had during this past 7 years is just irreplaceable. Don't get me wrong I am still very interested in girls :haha: and in fact I have had several girls coming in and out of my life and I actually did enjoy the time being spent with them, but I just cannot fall in love anymore, well the sparks of romance in the first few months is undoubtedly one of the sweetest human pleasure for almost everyone, however for me it gradually dies down and eventually fades away. As a single man I am a lot more focused and determined to reach and execute my goals, I won't get distracted or stressed out by the unnecessary sides issues being caused by the relationship (Very typical of most serious relationships).

All my committed friends always express their envious feelings about my freedom, and how bad they miss their freedom! :brows::winkiss:

Q) If someone who you love dearly betrays you (Cheats on you) and you catch him/her, but later on you find out that it was the girl/guy who seduced him/her non stop in order to sleep with him/her, would you forgive him/her? would you grant one more chance?

It is much easier to say No or Never but I think due to loving one deeply personally I wouldn't be strong enough to act on it and grant them another chance which may be short lived for my feelings and emotions would become highly damaged. nothing would be the same after

Same q.