Forum | Bia2.com
Kimo

Answer and ask the next person

A) Used to be Blond, however over years it kind of steered away leaning towards the brunette

Q) Generally speaking do you consider yourself an optimistic or pessimistic person?

I am an optimistic cynic

Do you eat your rice with fork or spoon when you eat non-Iranian dishes with rice?

If eating out I eat with the cutlery given to me. However if I'm having the meal at home then it is with a spoon...

Same q

A) If eating outside of my home I usually use the fork instead of the spoon, don't know why though, this could be a habit from my teenage years when some may think more of being shick than comfortable LOL I guess that's my Persian part (Chosi fisi va gonde goozi) :haha::haha:

Q) When was the last time you visited Iran?

A.I am in valencia...Spain,havin' good time already :beach_wft:

Q.What was the role of Kuros in that music band Andy and Kuros?

Never been back since we left when I was nine... Which was 12 years ago lol

Elahi man namiram baraat, hayvooni bachamoon az 7 saale pish ta be haal too 21 saalegi gir karde va gereftaar shode, naazeeeeeeee :haha:

Q.What was the role of Kuros in that music band Andy and Kuros?

Not sure what you exactly mean by that question, Kouros' role was to sing along with Andy in a duet! :haha: Unless there were more behind the scene roles that I am unaware of! :haha:

Q) Do you think it's lame to consider looks as the primary criteria of choosing the future partner/love?

Partnership is normally about some kind of attraction, now if looks is an attraction factor for someone then it better be considered than to later have an affair and blame it on lack of attraction!

do you "personally" in any way celebrate Easter where you are?

Never been back since we left when I was nine... Which was 12 years ago lol

Elahi man namiram baraat, hayvooni bachamoon az 7

saale pish ta be haal too 21 saalegi gir karde va gereftaar shode, naazeeeeeeee :haha:

Khob 21 salameh. Lol

What's wrong with that

Partnership is normally about some kind of attraction, now if looks is an attraction factor for someone then it better be considered than to later have an affair and blame it on lack of attraction!

do you "personally" in any way celebrate Easter where you are?

Yes. I do. I go to church on good Friday. Then church midnight sat night, and family celebrations on Sunday.

Same q

Not religiously but I do since I work with kids, so its all about the traditions, creating chickens and bunnies, making candies and dressing them up as witches and creatures!lol

What does bunnies and chocolate eggs have to to with Christ's crucifixion?

Easter eggs are special eggs that are often given to celebrate Easter or springtime.

The egg is a pagan symbol of the rebirth of the Earth in celebrations of spring and was adopted by early Christians as a symbol of the resurrection of Jesus.

The oldest tradition is to use dyed or painted chicken eggs, but a modern custom is to substitute chocolate eggs, or plastic eggs filled with confectionery such as jelly beans. These eggs are often hidden, allegedly by the Easter Bunny, for children to find on Easter morning. Otherwise, they are generally put in a basket filled with real or artificial straw to resemble a bird's nest.

Wikipedia.

As for bunnies I have no idea

Are you a morning person?

Always been, as of lately I have even become a night person! How that will add up later in life I have no idea!lol

Breakfast at home, on the way or at work/school? Or no breakfast at all (which deserves a punishment!lol)

I pretend its the first!lol :punishing_wft:

Since two year ago steady breakfast at home, even if it kills me to wake up earlier, has become an institution! 200% increased effect in daily performances.

how do you dress casually at home?

a mankini! :haha:

whatever that is available and sits loose on the body ... no spandex!lol

what is the colour of your outfit for today?