Forum | Bia2.com
Kimo

Answer and ask the next person

A) Yes, but only on divers. I'm a springboard diver and diverboys are hot :brows:

Q) Which sport do you think is most sexy, dancing or surfing?

Edited by Piraya Girl

lol I was today paired with a colleague that I really dislike! The worst thing is that we are to collaborate in two whole months! :damn:

What is usually the last thing you do before you go to bed?

A.Put my cats in their bed :brows: .

Q.The best iranian pop music album of 2009 is ... ?

A) Yes he does

Q) How do you define Lust? (Copying and pasting from other sources disallowed) :D

A) Yes he does

Q) How do you define Lust? (Copying and pasting from other sources disallowed) :D

Why?

A)temptation?

Q)what kind of cellphone do u have?

Aren't you one curios guy with your Qs?lol :D Well I physically can't stand the smell and taste of the way we cook rice, especially with Saffron!

A:I have a samsung from a couple of year back, not a gadget enthusiast really.

Q:how many computers do you personally own?

haha lol cuz you're the first iranian i know that hates iranian rice :rolleyes:

A)hmm I have one in my room, its the family computer but might say that I "own" it

Q)name your favorite junk food

A) I am really not a fan of junk food, but if I were to choose one, I would go with Taco Bell's Burrito

Q) So when Siamak come back what country would he have spent some times in?

for the same reasons women cheat!

what is your most favorite piece of clothing in your wardrobe right now?

A) Interesting question bro, tonight at the gym I was thinking about this and I was planning to mention it here in bia2, typically having a slim type of body throughout my entire life, while having bought only slim and tight fit clothes in all my shopping, I have recently stumbled upon a big discrepancy! and no I haven't gotten fat at all, on the contrary I've burned all the little fat that my body had, the real problem is that I've been regularly and almost every night working out at the gym, while taking protein powder etc, thus built some cool muscles, Far away from being considered buffed up and body mass, but given the tight outfits I possess in my wardrobe, I predict in a 2-3 months they will all belong to Salvation Army bin :haha: So I'm kind of worried about that part, some of my stuff are real nice and tooooo hard to give away! :haha: at the same I don't wanna stop working out, however I gotta admit that currently most of my clothes sit perfectly on my body :haha: I've never been more proud of my azz than these recent days! :))

Just wanted to share my dilemma! :friends:

Same Q.

thanks for sharing bro! I completely understand, I myself have gone down several sizes in one year alone and had to give away tons of clothes! Some I never even got to wear! Since with each size I dropped I thought that would be it! Got myself a complete new wardrobe and two months later they were too large!lol some really sweet pieces I had to get rid off! :damn: But now I have reached my desired size, I am rather big by nature, my hat size is 60 and feet are 46 (euro) so figure out the rest that has to be proportionate!lol I've taken of all the bulk I had put on and defined down to muscles so now I'm size L/XL (continental euro) and everything fit together well! Also now I am balancing my diet with my work out so that I don't lose more than I need to, but rather maintain the balance.

Having said that my favorite piece right now is a short-sleeved sweater which is something I had never seen before! From H&M's new collection!

http://i791.photobucket.com/albums/yy193/graymanner/hmspringlookbook12.jpg

Q: do you still watch cartoon on TV?

Yeah bro, great job on the weight loss, keep it up. So I guess you have already experienced the frustration I am having now! :D Nice short sleeve sweater, I love wearing shirts underneath them.

A) I love watching cartoons, I never miss watching Cartoon movies

Q) Do you believe buying a property is a wise investment?

It could be if its calculated, I personally am too clueless about that market to risk it though!

same

A)lol u sd ask my dad this question.. he has like 15 properties..Its a great investment if your tenant pays their monthly payments which they don't most of the times! :diablo:

same

Does your dad need a groom? :D

A) Property investment can be one of the most efficient and quickest ways of becoming rich, providing a well timely calculated move, the area and location of the property, the economical state, the best time to invest in properties is at their bottom decline and depreciation, like right now in America and especially in Southern California is the golden opportunity to buy as many properties as you can, it will pay off in a few years by at least 30-50% increase in value!

Q) Do you worry about 2012?

lol yea its a great time to buy.. but since my dad is an civil Eng he loves lands, houses and anything related.. I remember when we were in Iran once my mom asked him to go and buy 1 pound of potato and when he came back home 2 hrs later he bought a property to build and he forgot to buy potato.. :)))

A) 2012?? hmm not really im not afraid of dying anymore :haha:

Q) who do u love the most, ur brother or ur sister? and u can't say both!!

A) My sissy, my bro can be moody sometimes! :D

Same Q.

A) My sissy, my bro can be moody sometimes! :D

Same Q.

my sis ....

do u forgive tigerwoods for banging another women and then apologizing ?