Forum | Bia2.com
Kimo

Answer and ask the next person

Well, since I wasn't the 1 who asked I can't answer that.

Q: Have u ever farted in public? RASTESHO BEGOO!

I personally have never done it(I guess it's a huge turn off), but I remember a few years ago me and my cousin were in a super market & he tried to be funny by farting in the market but he instead pooed in his pants :lol: I guess you can't put too much pressure once you have diarroea :lol: soon he stank literally worse than a skunk and he had to kick himself out of there!!

Ohhhh wash my face!!

Q: Have u ever kissed anyone who had very bad breath?

Well, I guess everybody's breath will be deadly once in a while, especially if you're a coffee drinker, therefore I should say yes every single one of my Exs have stunk in their mouth ;) not all the time though, but I never mentioned that to them :p but I know it's so hard to bear with it, specifically if the girl is all over you and wants to kiss you :lol:

Q. Have you ever lied about your true nationality?

Yea I had twice when I was in Canada. I didn't want people I met to make a biiiig fuss about me being American, becuase I attracted all the wonderful attention. Also I drew sooooo many condolences from the attack in New York and Washington DC. People up in Eastern and Central Canada are the sweetest people I have ever made conversation with. (Behnoush and Angel :rolleyes: [face] are further proof)

quizzie: have you ever thought of migrating to another country? And have you done it?!

but I know it's so hard to bear with it, specifically if the girl is all over you and wants to kiss you

lucky dog you! :lol: you must be a handsome dude! B)

Man, I've lived in three countries in the past 20 years and I'd migrate again.

I'd love to experience, a European country next. :D Perhaps Monaco, Switzerland, or France.

Q: Same

I'm stay here in America and fight for my country against a regime that doesn't belong here in the 1st place. After that... I would move back to OH Canada

same Quizzie

well. im the same as angel. i have lived in 3 countries my 20 years of life. And moving is not on the agenda for me at all. Ill stick to Australia.

Q: what was the biggest effort you have ever made for the opposite sex?

well. im the same as angel. i have lived in 3 countries my 20 years of life. And moving is not on the agenda for me at all. Ill stick to Australia.

Hhhhhmmmmm, a bit vague kinda question, but I'll do my best answering to it:

my best effort 2 my ex was my loyalty and dog-hood 2 her for 4 years in which despite the approaching opprotunities I never cheated on her( though got so tempted, but my honest conscience never let me betray her) and that's why now I've become so sexual and kind of male slut, but I feel it's soon coming to an end and I will be again a real good dog. ;)

Iknow this didn't truly satisfy ur Q. but take from me please.

Q. Do you consider urself a jealous person when it comes to your babe?

Hhhhhmmmmm, a bit vague kinda question, but I'll do my best answering to it:

my best effort 2 my ex was my loyalty and dog-hood 2 her for 4 years in which despite the approaching opprotunities I never cheated on her( though got so tempted, but my honest conscious never let me betray her) and that's why now I've become so sexual and kind of male slut, but I feel it's soon coming to an end and I will be again a real good dog. ;)

Iknow this didn't truly satisfy ur Q. but take from me please.

Q. Do you consider urself a jealous person when it comes to your babe?

No im not. Its pathatic to be jelous

And also common. how can you call not cheating on a gf an "effort" you were her b'friend so you are supposed to be like that and not to cheat on her.

Q: is not cheating on some one an effort?

DAMN STRAIGHT!! <_< I have to say like Neo, ggeezzz I was so freaking faithful to the EX, its mind bending! Just like Neo, during the relationship, I had chicks showering all over me.. and I KNEW it was a temptation. And I was very frank and open with the ex and she knew about this. In fact, I dissed girls in order to please the ex, I mean pretty ass chicks were dissed by me. Not becuase I wanted to, but I was proving a point that no chick was going to get in between us.

Quizzie: have you ever cheated on your lovely? Have you had thoughts about it before?!

PS: Unlike Neo, I'm not a slut, but I have been having those thoughts ever since being dumped. but I have far too much complications to even start being a male-dog. I feel it would just ruin me further.. beside I feel so uncomfortable around girls now.

well i'd like to think that technically no... but maybe yes? but hmmm no... i don't know...

the guilty conscience really kills you :huh:

Next Q: Do you believe in Karma?

no i dont. i just believe bad things happen to people because of the wrong choices they made.

Do you have a phobea? if you do what is it?

phobia? welll i'm not scared of anything... bugs or height or anything like that.. the only thing that scares me in life is disappointing my parents... and that is a phobia.. it's a big fear.... it's almost paralyzing....

Same Q

lol. well i think most persian kids experiance that. and i do fear that. but i have a phobea, this is really funny and strange. but i refuse to touch buttons i hate buttons. 99% of my cloths are botton free. And Driving or walking over bridges really really really makes me nervous, to a point that i cant breath.

Same Q

I HATE SPIDERS...I'm slightly scared of them, but I don't mind crushing one with a shoe.

I don't really have a phobia.....I'm scared of going on roller coasters but I've done that once before and I probably could do it again with a lot of pleading!

Q: What's the most embarrassing thing you've done?

Mmmmh the most emberassing thing I've done...Being really mean to sum1 because she was in love with the same guy...Vaghean khejalat keshidam...It was REALLY childish!

Same Q

Mmmmh the most emberassing thing I've done...Being really mean to sum1 because she was in love with the same guy...Vaghean khejalat keshidam...It was REALLY childish!

Same Q

Hasood!

same Q.

Javabe to ham ; 'javabet hasood bood ' bood???? looooool

the most embarassing moment of my life!!!!!!!!!

I can't remember it now

same Q.

most embarassing moment>? well lets see... there were a few... but the most recent one... lol was when i was at this club, first time i was there, and i was kinda drunk.. not totally drunk, a little buzzed and i walked right into the guy's washroom.. and i mean RIGHT IN IT... and it took me a few seconds to realize wherei am.. i'm like.. hmmm why are there guys in the girls washroom, hmmm why are they standing facing the wall.. hmm why .. OH MY GOD!!~!!! in my defence i was drunk... lol :p

Same Q

Well, I've done some embarassing things in my life, most of them included me falling in public! :blink:

What's going on in your life now?

Lots of joy and happiness, withought a real girl friend which makes things waaaaaay better!

Oh man freedom, I just love it.

Do you think the term "Persian" is more appropriate or "Iranian" (when you need to announce your first nationality??? ).

think wisely and thoroughly b4 answering, cuz I might attack you later! :lol:

<_< Mmmh I'm really stressed with school...I've got some really important exams comin the following weeks... <_< I'm really really stressed with everything...I've to learn on Mondays, work on Tuesdays, Workin out on Wednesdays, Learnin on Thursdays and kelasse zaban on Fridays...STRESS STRESS STRESS!

But I just got back from a shahrebazi LoooL...REALLY BORING!

What have ya done 2day? :rolleyes: