Forum | Bia2.com
Kimo

Answer and ask the next person

A. http://www.gallowaycompany.com/images/non-...holic-drink.jpg

Q.Why English women are so cold in sexual activities ?!

I don't know why you have this impression Siamak. Trust me, generally, they are not ;)

umm Omega jan you should try to have sex with the other girls and you will understand me why i consider them so cold in sexual activities :D .

A. I believe in krma 100% .

Q.One of the most beloved movie epics of all time, ... tells the story of a sixteenth-century village whose desperate inhabits hire the eponymous warriors to protect them from invading bandits.

You know the name of this movie ?!

Q.One of the most beloved movie epics of all time, ... tells the story of a sixteenth-century village whose desperate inhabits hire the eponymous warriors to protect them from invading bandits.

no

hows your summer

no

hows your summer

my dear friend, if you don't know the answer,then why you put another question ?!

why do you ask questions that not everyone would know the answer to??

My summer is going good although it hasn't been much of a summer! Travelling soon so that's good.

same q.

why do you ask questions that not everyone would know the answer to??

My summer is going good although it hasn't been much of a summer! Travelling soon so that's good.

same q.

that question is very very very easy,if you have more 25 years old 100% you watched this movie in tv !!! 7 Samurais ! Mr P Omega or keano knows that ,sorry for your bad movie info my dear friend :D .

A.Still working but going to Ibiza and Saint-Tropez just for having fun,dokhtar bazi :clap2:

Q.Queen Elizabeth II was ... Princess Diana ... and ...

Not everyone here is over 25...my friend. And not everyone spends their days infront of the tv watching movies. Perhaps they have better things to do? Perhaps a different taste in movies?

Queen Elizabeth still IS the queen of England. And the late princess Diana was the the princess of wales and the ex-wife of prince charles and the mother of prince william and prince harry.

Is that the answer to your ambiguous question?

Do you believe in the existence of a heaven and hell?

Edited by Ava_T

No Comment Ava jan keh ... :D

A.heaven and hell are here ... in Earth .

Q.Do you believe in modernization/democratization of all religions ?

A) I personally believe if all religions were the words of God, then how and why should human beings manipulate the words og God? I mean something here is missing, we all know Christians have over time done some modifications to bible as time goes by and try to integrate its content into the current time and life standards... how can this make sense? does God allow his own creatures to void his book and orders to be modified without his permission? Same objection applies to Islam and many other religions, in Islam we have hundreds of different interpretations within different muslim communities. I mean religion afterall confuses me and makes me doubt its authenticity!

Same Q.

Modernization of religions?

Like you wanna alternate the whole Quran? lol

No I don't.

Q: Would you have sex with your secretary?

A) I personally believe if all religions were the words of God, then how and why should human beings manipulate the words og God? I mean something here is missing, we all know Christians have over time done some modifications to bible as time goes by and try to integrate its content into the current time and life standards... how can this make sense? does God allow his own creatures to void his book and orders to be modified without his permission? Same objection applies to Islam and many other religions, in Islam we have hundreds of different interpretations within different muslim communities. I mean religion afterall confuses me and makes me doubt its authenticity!

Same Q.

They have Bibles from 2000 years ago, The Oldest Bible,

A. Once i had an affair with someone which was my second investigator in some case and i had enought problem ! :punishing_wft: i prefer to find sex afairs out of my job.

Q. What do you know about the new Spanish (Spain) Pop Music ?

dondada, you are new here so I wanted to inform you that this kind of posting will be considered spamming and trolling if continued! Stay on topic of the thread!

A. Once i had an affair with someone which was my second investigator in some case and i had enought problem ! :punishing_wft: i prefer to find sex afairs out of my job.

Q. What do you know about the new Spanish (Spain) Pop Music ?

A: nothing really.. same q! :)

A) Somewhat little I know about Spanish music, I know some prominent Spanish musicians and singers, but I am not into Spanish music in particular!

Q) Who's your least favorite celebrity?

A) Somewhat little I know about Spanish music, I know some prominent Spanish musicians and singers, but I am not into Spanish music in particular!

Q) Who's your least favorite celebrity?

Lil' wayne is pretty bad...

Ligers are amazingly charismatic and huge! I love the entire cats family!

A) I would pick Pele & Mohammed Ali

Q) If one day you find out one of your best friends is a Bi, would you still hang out with him/her as much as you used to? Would you care about what the Public would think of you after this scandalous revelation?

A . Yes ... Digeh vaghtesh gozashteh,bayad ghabul kard ina ro !

Q . read this :

If one day you leave me

out of the blue

and go away on a trip

leaving me alone once again

I'll tell the night to stay with me

I'll tell the wind to sing until dawn

a song from my beloved's land

why are you leaving me alone?

which famous iranian singer sang this in farsi ?

A.I think its Maryam Hyderzadeh

Q. Did u ever like a girl who is lesbian?And u knew she is?eek_wft.gif

I have and yes I knew she was a lesbian, maybe liked here more because she was! :haha:

If a movie is based on a book, wold you read the book before watching the movie? or after, or never?

A: I usually read the book before the movie, because I love books more than films and I like to make up my own images of the characters, etc in my head before seeing them on a screen

same q!