Forum | Bia2.com
Kimo

Answer and ask the next person

A. Cuz they're dummies! :harhar_wft[1]:

Q. hypothetically you're in a party, everybody is sitting, then the singer starts singing: Khoshgelhaa baayad beraghsan, Khoshgelhaa baayad beraghsan, what would your instant reaction be??? will you continue sitting, or you'll get up and move your booty? :dance_baby_wft:

loool good one keanoosh, I asked the same thing @ 13 bedar, as soon as amir played that song everyone jumped and start dancing! it was too funny!

A: I think It depends on my mood if I'm on the good mood I would dance if not then nah!

same q

:))):)))

well if a bunch of poroo persian girls got up then i'd have to get up to .... :haha:

lol

i'd wait to see if dodo gets up!!

Q Would you approach a persian girl/guy at a persian function if they were extremely good looking and you knew if u didnt make a move u'd go home and kick urself.... catch is that this person is with their mother the whole time..... so... would you

a: approach this person and ask them to dance

b: ask your mother to go talk to their mother while you get their attention

c: wink at him/her and make as much eye contact

d: bump into them and pretend they know you friend Arian

e: go home and kick urself!!

haha, in reality ..... I usually end up going home an kicking myself :)))

but if I was in the right mood, I'd most likely make eye contact with her... and with the sort of look she gives back, I'll probably be able to tell if it's appropriate to ask her to dance or not with her parents around.. :dance_baby_wft:

ahhhhhaha, this reminds me....

a couple months ago I went to an "Iranian" party...consisting of the older and younger croud... and I knew one of the guys there who was older...like in his 40's...I met him several times, but didn't know much about him... Well, there was a girl there who I asked to dance with...I assumed her parents were probably there but didn't know who they were, and didn't really care... Well, we started dancing...and after 5 mins or so, that guy I was friends with was like "Hey, you better watch it, that's my daughter!!" :))) He had a serious face at first and looked kind of angry, but he's the kind of guy that jokes around a lot, so I didn't know if he was really pissed off or he was joking... all the sudden he just busted out laughing like one of those "I got ya" sort of things... haha, It Was his daughter..but it was all good, he could've cared less :D

Aaaaaaaaaanyway :)))

what's your most valued possesion?

if we are talking about materialistic things then it would have to be my antique watch.

same q

My Life!? :)))

Q: So! What's up with you today?

freaking tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiired...mehhh

same

A just happy :) .

Q Last night,after sex,she told him...?

I never use Yahoo...So! Bia2!

Q: Do you like your partner to tell you "I love you" rapidly and in serial situations or it's ok if He/She tell you that Once in a While?

yeah i'd like to hear it all the time. not too much though at least 100 times a day!! :))):))):)))

if ur partner always told u they love you would u get sick of it!?

No! But I'll think she is crazy! :))):))) J/K

Q: Do you like to share your good time with your loved once or you prefer to enjoy and get the best of it alone as much as possible!? :dance_baby_wft:

A Sometimes !

Q she said : oh darling,i must to tell you something ! you are not father of my child, i slept with your brother ! He said : .... ?

version 1. He said, 'Ah, dear, you never know how to keep your mouth shut!' :damn:

version 2. He said, 'Oh, thank God, then you will probably not be angry of me because I've had sex with your sister' :D

version 3. He said, 'Hahha, bad news honey! It's not your child either, I've slept with the charwoman!' :D

version 4. He said, 'Hm, I just wonder how you will cope with living alone under some bridge from now on... :weeell3ho: '

version5: [he didn't say anything...]

Which one is the likeliest? :D

hahaha, I'd say adios, have fun under the bridge :)))

same

I would say...Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?!

Ok! Thanks for telling me! Go get on with your life and give me a big favour! Don't tell your child about this secret! Because that kid's is going to have that image of his/her mother as a total B**ch for the rest of his/her life!

Q: What is a question with no answer called?

it's called a question... they don't need answers

why did the chicken cross the road?

There was a car coming!

Q: Why did the chicken cross the road halfway?

he needed to ask for directions

KLJDFLJ tioueojfkd lksjfklaseee? kljdkls??