Forum | Bia2.com
Kimo

Answer and ask the next person

Guest maheshabe14

dark hair....so mysteriuos..

i dont like blond..ewwwwwwwww

same q

A: same ;) black hair, olive skin, blue/green eyes!! perfect!! Sheytoonak joonam, i hope we never have to fight over the same guy!! :p :p just kidding!! u can have him! ;)

Q: when u are going with some1 new, when is the apprpopriate time to have ur first nice long French Kiss? i mean on the first, second, third, fourth etc date?

well timing is ALMOST everything! (thinking about Shazdeh khanoomi’s signature!) ;)

And the right moment differs with different people!

You have to be perceptive and ready to ”see” and ”seize” the opportunity when different elements (mood, atmosphere, chemistry …) are in line and you have the perfect set up to do ”whatever”!

With the right calculation and execution, even the worst possible ”ewww” MIGHT turn out to be …”woooow”! B)

Q: on which "islands" did DARWIN focus on?

(clue : turtles!)

well timing is ALMOST everything! (thinking about Shazdeh khanoomi’s signature!) ;)

You have to be perceptive and ready to ”see” and ”seize” the opportunity when different elements (mood, atmosphere, chemistry …) are in line and you have the perfect set up to do ”whatever”!

With the right calculation and execution, even the worst possible ”ewww” MIGHT turn out to be …”woooow”! B)

If I am not mistaken, it's gotta be "Galapagos Islands"

Was that right? :unsure:

Guest BehnoushY

A: Since I have an exam on Monday, i'll be studying..and that's my PLAN for the weekend! :(

Same Q

A: hhmmmm...well its friday night, so i'll be attending a CD launch with do do. sat nite its out for dinner and sun nite probably catch up with friends for a drink...

Q: ok i'm gonna do something different, i'll say the words to a very popular but old song and u have to complete the rest of the line.... " Its just another day, for you and me in......"

With the right calculation and execution, even the worst possible ”ewww” MIGHT turn out to be …”woooow”!  B)

wow!! totally irrebuttable!! ;) makes complete sense! :):) but easier said than done, especially if u are sexually attracted to that person yet dont wanna blow it up by giving it away too soon to spoil it!! B)B)

well, hopefully one learns with years! ;)

to re-do the rights and avoid the wrongs ...practise makes perfection!

A:I like both Phil Colins is great but Brandy and her little brother sing it well too. its an old fave!!

Q: Can u describe urself in 3 words??

Guest BehnoushY

Damn this Q :lol: !

Q: Are you enjoying what you're doing? (study/work)

I adore them!

Q. Has any of you mamas asked a guy out?