Forum | Bia2.com
Kimo

Answer and ask the next person

I think if you get to cast in the simpsons, you maybe able to persuade her to talk, by getting on her nerves with your opinions!!!! :lol:

Just kidding mama Shazdeh! ;)

Q. How is England? I mean the life style! ;)

who is dokhtar amoo? is it Sarv e Naz as in Kolah ghermezi & Sarve naz? sorry im a bit slow 2day as uve gathered! ;)

Save naaz is the dokhtar amoo dige!

Queeny!

No one is fighting here!!! just a simple debate. ;)

Queen jan, dont worry, we're just having a debate, i luvvvvvvv debates! ;)

Keano, u have good conflict-resolution skills, i like how u make ur point and quickly change the subject to avoid further cvonflict and to stop to stop it from dragging along! not everyone can do that!!

I think if you get to cast in the simpsons, you maybe abale to persuade her to talk, by getting on her nerves with your opinions!!!! :lol:

kheily badiiiiiiiiii, aslan ba to gharh mikonam!! to chera inghadr ba man bad hasti? mage man chi karet kardam :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

GHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Shazdeh!

Some ppl have critisized me for joking around, and take things in a humorous way, though I believe if you have the ability to spice up heavy duty, and boringsome discussions (For some ppl of course) you better incorporate those abilities with the long arguments of any kind, that way you keep the environment more entertaining and less boring. (That was part of my Uni. studies)

I think if you get to cast in the simpsons, you maybe abale to persuade her to talk, by getting on her nerves with your opinions!!!! :lol:

kheily badiiiiiiiiii, aslan ba to gharh mikonam!! to chera inghadr ba man bad hasti? mage man chi karet kardam :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

GHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Awwwwwwwwwww, I was just teasing you naaz naazee khaanoom!

I would never hurt someone's feelings intentionally, you're a great girl, and perfect to have constructive and fun discussions with! ;)

Afterall, I am the Bad boy of bia2.com ;) :rolleyes:B):)

Q. Was I able to sare Shazdeh ro shire bemaalam??? :lol:

Shazdeh!

I meant every word of what I just said above, in this post of mine! :rolleyes:

Ahhhhhhhh, thanxx hunnnn ;) ;) i guess being the bad boy, u are entitled to become a bit porro! :p :p so no hard feelings!! :p :p ashti :p :p

btw what course did u do @ uni to be taught about these great skills? :rolleyes:

A: great job shireh malidan sareh man!!! :p :p :p

Q: what would u do if u only had $5 left in your bank account?

I took Public relations course, and basically learned how to influence people, and Win friends.

A. Initially get streesed out, though depending on the situation, I wolud try harder than ever to increase the number.

Same Q.

BTW, I might be Bad boy in bia2, though never Po-roo (I hope you don't know the right definition of Por-Roo). <_<

Wow!! Im so envious!! PR is the best course ever man!! Im in the Students Media Committee of uni and we liaise a lot with the PR ppl to organise concerts, trivia nights and stuff, and they’re all soooo much fun and cool to hang around with, and they have a weird sense of style!! i can actually imagine u being one of those ppl! Loud and proud!!

Q: I need to rephrase my q: if u only had $5 in the whole world, what would u do with it? [just with that $5]

Tough question, with $5.00 there's literally nothing much to do, I wolud try to save that $5.00 as much as I could untill I get really hungry, and then buy some food with it. One thing for sure, I won't gamble it at all.

Same Q.

Guest maheshabe14

i would lend it to my friend and tell her i want double the money the next day :D

what are u thinking about right now?

i would lend it to my friend and tell her i want double the money the next day :D

LOL @ Queene baazaaree! :lol:

A. I am thinking about how much more I got to do 4 today.

Q. Same.

Guest maheshabe14

how much the king loves me :D:rolleyes:

would u love a begger or beg a lover?

King loves his lovely queen plenty "Unlimited".

A. Both.

Same Q.

lol, hard 2 say :rolleyes:

Honestly I would love my lover 2 beg for my love & attention.

Although, if I am loving a girl of my ideal criteria, then I would beg her 4 her devotion and dedication for me just like a loyal and cute puppy (although the King acts like a tough, and insensitive guy, but in reality and once he finds the love of his life, he becomes the biggest Zan Zaleel :D )

But if I am not in love, I definitely would want her to beg me! "Conceited King B) "

S. Q.

Guest maheshabe14

i hate to beg and i hate people who beg me..i feel very uncomfortable..

so i would love a begger

pas inlove nisty digeh areh king???hala emshab dare castle ro root mibandam ta bebini inlove hasty ya na <_< ;)

in ur opinion are u an internet addict?

Yes F*** I am!!!!

And @ times it keeps me from some of my most important stuff!

I do lots of searches online for everything.

S. Q.

11 :rolleyes:B) I love myself 2 much I guess.

The King is conceited

S. Q.

11 az key tahala beyne 1-10e??? <_<

Az hameen emrooz. ;)

Q. Why do u think today Shazdeh isn't contributing to this thread?

Guest maheshabe14

hmmmm shes got better things to do maybe :huh:

what would u rate ur personality form 1-10??

Elaborate please, personality in what sense?