Forum | Bia2.com
Kimo

Answer and ask the next person

hahaha!! :p keano, i kill u one day for ur sharp wit!!! :lol::lol::lol:

u'd make a good politician u know, cause in a press conference they always refuse to answer a question & try to get around it by other means...

;)

I say:

Once you go with the King

You'll never do any other king! ;)

Q. Do you believe Women must be treated just as equal as men? in everyday life!

A: depends on your definition of equality...

And what's your definition? if I may ask!

The question clearly said:

"In every day life" :rolleyes: <_< :ph34r:

equality in respect to what? like when u go to get your coffee shot in the morning from Starbucks or what?

No actually when you go to get your kabaab Koobeedeh with Piaaz, and some Kalleh pacheh from a persian restaurent!!!! :huh:

ahh.... khob baba az avval migofti dadash ;) ;) !!! well in that case, if u are a girl, then u give the dude a flirty smile and display a bit of cleavage and u are guaranteed to be taken extra care of, i mean extra kabaab with extra "somagh" and kalleh pacheh va sirabi. plus "halim" and "ashe reshteh"... and if u are a guy, well, u are doomed, well, life's a b**ch i guess!!! full of inequalities!!!

Well then it's an unfair world I guess.

Q. Are you closer to your maternal aunt(s) or paternal?

Aunts definitely maternal, Uncles, welllllllll pretty tough to say, both sides of mine are adorable.

Q. What's the biggest passion of your leisure?

A: adrenaline: (extreme water sports like water-skiing gheri music) and music especially spanish/arabic beats, gheridan in parties, R& B clubs, mehmoni, anywhere and everywhere...

same q:

A. Doing lots of music, Playing PS2, X BOX, Sex, Playing soccer, dance practices, enjoying the ocean.

Q. Do you think it's a sin to lose one's virginity B4 getting married?

Im probably going to regret being frank here, but hell… here I go..

Ok, it depends on one’s religious views and whether one is “god-fearing” or not and would view sex as a sin… I gather by sex u mean sexual intercourse not oral? – anyways, well u know some ppl might be very religious and even view french kiss as “sex” and thus would say that it’s religiously forbidden, so I guess it depends on one’s religious views … for me personally I practice celibacy not so much because of religious reasons, but for other reasons, which is weird, cause I might engage in other activities which are not very religiously permissible [fekr e bad nakon ;) ] by bad things I mean little things, like lying, u know like if u lie, it is supposedly a sin, but we all engage in that from time to time] so it’s not so much the religion part of it that compels me to practice celibacy, it’s more my personal view and the fact that I don’t ever want to regret a decision that I make about something that I can only give away to one person.. i like to draw the line at some point...so i would propbably hold the same view, even if i were an atheist.. and I tell that to guys before I go out with em, and they’re cool with it… soo…

Same q:

Guest maheshabe14

well i personally not from a religious sense but a personal sense believe it better not to have it before marriage..

but the guy i want to marry i want him to have experinced it before so filesh yade hendoostan nakoneh bad az ezdevaj

same q

Goddddddd!!!!!!

Could this get any more complicated than it just did?????

A simple question requires a simple answer!!!

Why us "Iranians" always go around things???? we most of the time like to pretent to be someone else, I mean I still cannot figure out whether or not you support virginhood of one, before marriage.

To a lot of you ppl, it's even a sin to talk about sex!!!!

And as far as my knowledge allows me to recall, in today's western society (In which most of us the memebrs live in) A French Kiss is not considered as having sex!

but the guy i want to marry i want him to have experinced it before so filesh yade hendoostan nakoneh bad az ezdevaj

LOL

That was really cute Mahe...! :lol::rolleyes: ;)

A. I don't care about the virginity of my future wife, as a matter of fact, I prefer her not 2 B a Virgin, I want her to have experienced it prior to our marriage, so down the line, she wouldn't have to wonder how other men could be like!!! (Trust me that will happen) B) .

Plus I hate men who want their future wives to be a definite virgins, yet they themselves have acted like huge Slu***s in the past!!! :angry:

If u believe in virginity, then you should believe in equal virginity for both men and women! <_<

Q. If your best friend's Wife/Husband is cheating on your friend, and you find it out, would you let your best friend know about it, or just keep it quiet?

well, u need to get out more!!! if u've encountered extreme Anglo-Saxon ppl, they’d tell you that any physical contact and any exchange of body liquid is religiously forbidden, I mean look at Jessica Simpson, her dad is a church minister, she was a virgin when she married –well, before exposing her boobs in her video clips- well anyways, not a good example :p :p , but seriously if u speak to extreme Christians, they’d tell u that French kiss is a sin… ive encountered lots of them at school and uni, cause I went to all girls Catholic school and ppl were by far religious, their parents would grant them for kissing in public… anyways…

There is this global grp as well, they call it - no sex before marriage or something-, it’s a church originated movement and they wear a ring on their finger, and take a vow to not go beyond holding hands until they get married, no French kissing, no exchange of body liquids of any kind…

Why do u always generalize pumpkin? Iranians this and that? It’s a personal thing, and as ive said 100 times before, unless u are a cast in Sex and the City, it’s not socially acceptable to go into deep conversations about sex in public, it’s just a social rule, like it or dump it ;) ;) …

And it’s not a simple question, u ask a complicated question, expect a complicated answer, otherwise, just go for questions like Pepsi or Coke, less complicated :p :p …

Guest maheshabe14

LOL

That was really cute Mahe...! :lol::rolleyes: ;)

A. I don't care about the virginity of my future wife, as a matter of fact, I prefer her not 2 B a Virgin, I want her to have experienced it prior to our marriage, so down the line, she wouldn't have to wonder how other men could be like!!! (Trust me that will happen) B) .

Plus I hate men who want their future wives to be a definite virgins, yet they themselves have acted like huge Slu***s in the past!!! :angry:

If u believe in virginity, then you should believe in equal virginity for both men and women! <_<

Q. If your best friend's Wife/Husband is cheating on your friend, and you find it out, would you let your best friend know about it, or just keep it quiet?

loool..thnx keano joon..only the truth

i would tell her/him..

same q

well, before exposing her boobs in her video clips- well anyways, not a good example :p  :p

Oh I love her boobs!

well, u need to get out more!!!

Thanx for the suggestion, though I chooose not to communicate with religious ppl, as their #1 priority is 2 brain wash you!

And yes I know all about these organizations that u refer to, though at least they don't just chant empty slogans, they also act accordingly, I mean if they really think sex B4 marriage is a sin, they don't F*** around, whereas a lot of Iranian (Please pay a better attention to my phrasings, as I don't usually stereotype ppl) B. S***ers pretent to be the only Angels, yet in stealth are the biggest Sl***s of this planet!!!!

I believe the more open minded kind of a society we have, the better understanding of life we'll achieve, and a lot less hypocrite ppl to put up with.

Q. Do you think Kolaah ghermezee will soon divorce dokhtar amoo?

Ohh to answer the question:

I will tell him/her cautiously!

Q. Do you think Kolaah ghermezee will soon divorce dokhtar amoo?

Guest maheshabe14

noooooooooooooo..i hope notttttt

why do we have to fight here?? :(

who is dokhtar amoo? is it Sarv e Naz as in Kolah ghermezi & Sarve naz? sorry im a bit slow 2day as uve gathered! ;)

Save naaz is the dokhtar amoo dige!

Queeny!

No one is fighting here!!! just a simple debate. ;)

ahhh, ok!! im soooo dumb! :lol::lol::lol:

why should they divorce? they look soo cute! im expecting them to have children in the next movie!! Kolah ghermezi & Sar ve Naz va bar o bacheha!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Q: do u think Maggie in The Simpsons would ever talk?