Forum | Bia2.com
Kimo

Answer and ask the next person

dodo chand tash ham be man bede :D

A: oh .. same as me dodo! I have like 20 .. baghiash nemidonam kojaan ..

Q: whats ur fav song RIGHT now!?

sheytoonak sure thing bebe.

fave song.

at the moment im in looooooooooove. with the song "sabzi fourosh" by the khak band. ahhhhhhhhhhh. what a nice song.

same Q.

Guest maheshabe14

k i have a q

when is the contest over and when can i change my avatar??????i need to change it....its become an addiction :lol::unsure:

lol @ mah .. contest never end B) so u cant change it :p muaah hahahah

A: my fav song 4 now: omid - Baran

Q: what time did u wake up this morning?

Guest maheshabe14

chocolaaattttttttttttttttt( with a french accent :D )

has it snowed there yet?

A: not one bit

Q: have u ever met a gay persian guy?

Met quite a few of them within the persian Artists! ;)

Q. When talking of God, do you refer to God as "He" or "She"? and why?

Guest BehnoushY

Hmm...I usually day HE but since the conversation is in Farsi for most of the times, it doesn't really matter which one. The reason is I guess because it is refered to God as HE in Qoran...(when we were forced to read it in Iran)

Same Q

I normally say he/she/it/nature to please everyone, especially if im having a heated debate with atheist/ agnostic friends of mine to keep everyone happy… and it’s not only in Quran Behi jan, even in Bible, as far as im aware god is referred to as a “he”… it’s pretty unfortunate and it’s a sign of patriarchy to refer to God as a he, [depending on the grammar & if they differentiate b/w gender] but I guess it’s only for conventional purposes, so at the end of the day, since God is gender-neutral, it’s all good, so whatever… he/she/it/nature…

Same q:

Well for the records, I have always Used "He" don't know why!!!! maybe it's just because I have never heard a single person referring to God as "She" :ph34r:

Q. As many other Iranians, do you call some of your parent's close friends "Amoo/Daei/Khaale/Amme or whatever?

I never do that, and I think it's so dehaatee and Ommol to do that! Just my opinion B)

Keano, Is there anything that you don’t think is dahatii and omol, cause you tend to think everything is dahatii and ommol? Get over yourself! :p

And it’s ironic that I should say that…im normally too khejalati to refer to family friends as khaleh etc, I even have a hard time calling my own ameh, amoo, etc ameh, amo, cause Ive never been close to them, and i have a formal relationship with them, but I don’t think it’s omol or dahati, I think it’s a sign of closeness and khodemoni…so go ppl who call their family friends khaleh, etc..

Same q:

Keano, Is there anything that you don’t think is dahatii and omol, cause you tend to think everything is dahatii and ommol? Get over yourself! :p

To answer your question, I refer you to my previous post:

I never do that, and I think it's so dehaatee and Ommol to do that! Just my opinion

Thus, it was only my personal opinion, and sure that's not a fact, and I may be wrong.