Forum | Bia2.com
Kimo

Answer and ask the next person

Guest BehnoushY

Much older maybe...but definitely not much younger....I wouldn't even date a guy that is in the same age as me!

Same Q

Guest maheshabe14

much older..i hate dating younger guys or my own age..ewwwww

same q

Older I think, but it all depends on how old you are too. Like if you are around 35-40 something, and you find someone much younger, but you 2 get along very well, then it doesn't really matter ;)

Q: What kind of music do you prefer? If you're going to say Persian, describe more :) (like pop, oldies....)

Guest maheshabe14

i prefer r & b..i love slow music thats deep and makes sense..like moein..siavash ghomeyshi..dariush..afshin.. music like that ;)

same q

Right now I'm in a phase where I like most stuff. But not hardcore, rock and stuff like that. There's the limit for me.

Q: Are you tanbal??

missloofa, i agree with you. i loooooooooooooove that smell, esp after it rains. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

but i love beach weather smell it reminds me of good memories. ahhhhhhh

same Q

Lots of thought, or MUSIC.

Same Q.

Thoughts and music. I loooove just dreaming away in bed, and have a bad habit of doing too much of this before sleeping, so I can't fall asleep :rolleyes::lol:

Q: what do you want the most in your life right now? I mean right this second ;)

to be at the beach

Q) Have you ever had a dream that you thought you were in reality, if you member it, do tell.

Q) Have you ever had a dream that you thought you were in reality, if you member it, do tell.

this is kinda embarresing, but promise not to tell anyone…. Sh…………

Couple of weeks ago for some weird reason, I had a dream that I was in Mansoor’s new video clip, doin a French kiss with him, and it felt soooo real and good :o :o :o … and then in the dream my mum showed up and gave me a really bad look, u know when ur mum doesn’t approve of something u do, but doesn’t say anything although her looks makes u feel guilty and by her looks u know u’re in trouble :o …. I ended up feeling pleasure and guilt at the same time..but man….. the image of the kiss scene was sooo vivid in my dream I can still remember it… I feel soooooooo guilty for having this dream, I don’t normally have these kinda dreams…. Shhhhhhhh, don’t tell a soul, I haven’t told anyone to this date, it’s good to let guilty feelings out in a forum, rather than ppl u actually know, cause they wont judge u :) ...

same q:

Guest Guest

lol shazdeh, dont worry i have had a few of my own, but the wierd part is, Its only a dream, its not reall, so why are you feeling guilty. But i guess, even in your dreams thier is a bit of reality.

same Q