Forum | Bia2.com
pourya

Hi to all new members!

wellcome everybodyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :punk:

hi Everyone

I am Milad From Iran and I wanna improve my English cause in September 2009 I am going for Study to Sweden.. :clap2:

that is way I enjoy Bia2 Forum..

:v

hi Everyone

I am Milad From Iran and I wanna improve my English cause in September 2009 I am going for Study to Sweden.. :clap2:

Welcome aboard Milad, enjoy your stay and don't tease us with those kebab pics in your signature! :giggle:

hi Everyone

welcome to our forum amigo . u r going to sweden just for study english ?!?!?!!? man you should do more stuff over there like dokhtar bazi :D .

hi Everyone

welcome to our forum amigo . u r going to sweden just for study english ?!?!?!!? man you should do more stuff over there like dokhtar bazi :D .

hahaha..I am going to study Building engineering and agher khoda bekhad dokhtar bazi.. :brows:

Hi everyone,

I've been a member of several forums before and now I'm here :) I hope I'll enjoy my time here and hopefully learn something new.

A big and warm welcome to all our new members. Enjoy your stay! :friends:

hi my name is omar i am from new york city, i am 17 years old =D. seems like a great ( slightly unactivate) community here! hope 2 meet u guys better thanks!

Welcome AP, enjoy your stay!

hey everyone, my name is mike, i made my account a while ago but never had the chance to actually get on here but now that i am hi to everyone.

Welcome Garen, r u Armenian by any chance?

سلام,

I've come across bia2.com in a few Google searches, so I thought I may as well join the forum.

A year ago, I knew nothing about Persia/Iran. I happened to "meet" dokhtare Tehrani via the Internet by virtue of a shared medical condition. She introduced me to Iran... and, when she disappeared (pesky medical condition), my search for her led me to meet more Persians.

I'm just along for the ride, seeing where this story goes. I hope to become fluent in Farsi, make friends, pursue some dreams, and to help some people find theirs.

موفق باشین

قربانه شما

Salam,

Im Sahar and im 17.

Full persian, I speak farsi but cant read and write.

Have never lived in Iran so hoping to get in touch with that side of me through Bia2 =]

Dear Divoone and Sahar,

Welcome aboard, enjoy your stay folks!

Divoone, r u an American?

hmmm what's up kinky? jaryanet chiye ba amrikaiya?

har ki miyad miporsi are you amreican? :haha: :haha: :haha:

Dear Divoone and Sahar,

Welcome aboard, enjoy your stay folks!

Divoone, r u an American?

Thanks. Yes, I'm American. Save for a quick jaunt just barely across the border into Canada, I've never been out of the country. I hope to change that soon. :)

um Hi? best of luck, good health and hav a peaceful & enlightenin life or stay within this forum

hmmm what's up kinky? jaryanet chiye ba amrikaiya?

har ki miyad miporsi are you amreican? :haha: :haha: :haha:

peace all upon you

all i want is peace and meeting people while travelling in iran it is such a fantastic country with fantastic people

Hey everyone,

Just thought I'd introduce myself, I'm Irani1919 I love this site so I thought I'd try out the forum. Hope to talk 2 you all soon..

Edited by Irani1919