Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
DoKhTaR_TeHrAnI

I Feel Like...

:))):))):))):)))

vye daram az khande mimiram, just the thought of silver breastfeeding... :))):))):))):)))

:))):)))

na negaran oonash nabashin

faghat begardin ye bra size e man peyda konin :haha: :)))

:c

what happend!?

:c I'm really crying... I had such a bad day... And to make it even worse, I had a fight with my best friend... She criticized me... for WHO I AM, that's what can hurt the most... I didn't do anything wrong to anyone... OK, anyways...

:cheekkiss: You're so sweet, you asked!

:c I'm really crying... I had such a bad day... And to make it even worse, I had a fight with my best friend... She criticized me... for WHO I AM, that's what can hurt the most... I didn't do anything wrong to anyone... OK, anyways...

eh... i was thinkin , you was attacked by That roman Vlad Tzepes Dracula :D !

i think the real friends never hurt theire friends !!! if he/she was your real friend, he/she will come back to you :) .

awww sorry to hear olive. hope you will feel better soon :gentleman_in_wft[1]:

i feel like :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: oon pedarsookhteyi ke alan be man PM dad!Lol :haha: bezar dastam behet berese!!! :p

lol oon pedarsookhte khodesh midoone!lol :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: dokhtar inboxeto khali kon deeeeeee!! :haha:

eh... i was thinkin , you was attacked by That roman Vlad Tzepes Dracula :D !

i think the real friends never hurt theire friends !!! if he/she was your real friend, he/she will come back to you :) .

No, it's ok, we're still friends, it just hurt a bit...

awww sorry to hear olive. hope you will feel better soon :gentleman_in_wft[1]:

ooh, thank you, dodo! that was sweet :) :gentleman_in_wft[1]:

after one hour power walking and one hour gym I feel BOMBASTIC!!! U can call me mr FANTAZZTIC!!! :DD :DD :DD

I feel like....im...so frustrated and pissed at some people!