Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
DoKhTaR_TeHrAnI

I Feel Like...

I feel like taking the day off, go brunching and shopping in town!

but I can't ...

Well each and every soft drinks are harmful to human body but some people can't understand this. Instead of that you can drink fruit juice or a chocolate made drinks. I like chocolate chips coco with the dry fruit ice cream. This will increase your fat but at the same time not harmful for health.

i feel like talking 2 an childhood ex

aslan hameh inja too dubai tatilannn bekhodaaa maghzashoon pook

Just did beat an important deadline, feel like celebrating!

Errrr bro, My work is all to meet crucial deadlines and it's so freaking nerve wrecking and frustrating trying make it to these deadlines. I so so so so hate it and getting sick and tired of dealing with all these deadlines! :punishing_wft:

I feel like taking a few weeks off and going on a 2 week Cruise ship to Alaska and just enjoy the nature and relax, no work, no stress, no overheads, no girls, just me and the wilderness! :wub:

feeling you bro, the recent year in particular i've been involved in several projects with deadline over deadline! Gonna be like that in at least another year and I desperately need the break I'm getting 10 days from now! you should go and recharge bro, the risk is otherwise than one hits the wall as they say and get burned out! i've been there and wont go there again! nothing is worth it!

feeling you bro, the recent year in particular i've been involved in several projects with deadline over deadline! Gonna be like that in at least another year and I desperately need the break I'm getting 10 days from now! you should go and recharge bro, the risk is otherwise than one hits the wall as they say and get burned out! i've been there and wont go there again! nothing is worth it!

That's very true, very true. Thanks bro! :friends:

I feel like being in a beautiful island, with no cars, no technology, no modern lifestyle, just wanna be there for a week and enjoy the nature! all by myself and perhaps a few super gorgeous mamas!

Nothing else!

I feel like traveling to a new place and spending my day in the nice weather sight-seeing and eating lovely food and drinking some wine.

drinking some wine.

sounds lovely :) .

Slapping someone in the face

Uffff .. Can i tamasha it ?! :brows: