Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
espandyar

Afghanistan, the Islamic Republic and the Islamic

Afghanistan, the Islamic Republic and the Islamic state

May 11, 2005

The Marze Por Gohar Party is deeply disappointed by a recent event in Afghanistan, whereby 29 year-old woman was stoned to death for committing adultery. One has to wonder what the difference is between the Taliban regime and that of Hamid Karzai's rule on whose watch the barbaric stoning was executed?

The people of Afghanistan had to endure atrocities during the rein of Taliban regime and many hardships during the time that the American government dismantled the Taliban regime. Certainly the United States' goal to remove the Taliban regime from power was achieved. The American government with the help of the Northern Alliance was able to swiftly neutralize the Taliban and people's reaction to the fall of their oppressors was very positive.

Unfortunately however, when it came to implementing democracy in Afghanistan, some diplomats of the State Department wanted the continuance of an Islamic state, rather than establishing a secular government, and thus Afghanistan remained practically an Islamic state. These diplomats who wanted Afghanistan to be an Islamic state were some of the first to recognize the Taliban regime as the legitimate government of Afghanistan. The experience in the establishment of an Islamic state in Afghanistan has provided ample evidence that the State Department is not yet prepared to genuinely promote democracy in the region. Statements by various officials of the State Department have shown that State is actively perusing normalization of ties between the Islamic Republic and the United States. It appears all but certain now that the "reform" movement is virtually dead. The State Department has begun supporting elements of the Islamic Republic as opposition figures, such as the grandson of Khomeini, the founder of the revolutionary guards Sazegara, and other various clerics that are now teaching at American universities.

It would be very beneficial for the United States government as well as Iranians to know where we stand on the issue of the Islamic Republic: the American President calls for democracy in Iran, and the State Department declares that a theocracy is a democracy. Clearly these two views are in complete conflict. Either you support Iran and the Iranian people, or you support the Islamic Republic. There is no middle ground. If it is the desire of the United States to support Iranians, then they must support the establishment of a secular republic and groups that represent Iranians and not the theocrats of Islamic Republic.

Long Live Iran.

Compiled by the Foreign Policy Council of the Marze Por Gohar Party

Guest arian

Agreed, religious law suck!

WARNING THIS PICTURE IS VERY HARD TO WATCH!!

I.R. IRAN

sangsar.jpg

these types of pictures just totally leave me speechless and just so angry and upset i can't believe how they r so heartless :( :c

Guest maheshabe14

no ones heartless hon..some people are just so full of hate theyve forgot what its like to be a human being :no:

omg.......there are tears in my eyes after seeing that pic...... :c :c :c :c

its unbelievable wot some ppl do.....

no ones heartless hon..some people are just so full of hate theyve forgot what its like to be a human being :no:

84364[/snapback]

sorry leyla jan that is what i meant

Guest maheshabe14

na aziamto ke harfe khoobi zady ghorboonet beram chera mazerat mikhay khoshgel :friends::wub:

akhey sara joon don't be mad :wub:

88950[/snapback]

i cant help it.....i jus feel useless....these ppl are in need and i cant do anything to help them....i no that sounds stupid....but still!! :c

akhey sara joon don't be mad :wub:

88950[/snapback]

i cant help it.....i jus feel useless....these ppl are in need and i cant do anything to help them....i no that sounds stupid....but still!! :c

89163[/snapback]

i know exactly what u mean hun i feel really upset when i see these photos or like on the news i hear something and like u i feel useless too sweetie :c

I.R. IRAN

sangsar.jpg

80440[/snapback]

I passionately despise these fundamentals!!!

Down with acts of barbarism!

I.R. IRAN

sangsar.jpg

80440[/snapback]

I passionately despise these fundamentals!!!

Down with acts of barbarism!

90697[/snapback]

yup it is barbarism :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Guest Ariaye

That woman was not quilty.

The decision too kill her, was taking by the father of the husband!!