Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Persianbabe!

Shadmehr Aghili!!!!!

Looks like Shadmehr screwed up big time while lip synching in Las Vegas concert last month.... Why the hell didnt Tapesh cut this part out when they edited this for TV? Watch minute 2:00

He's not lip-synching, you can tell cuz he's off tune all the way in all songs played in this youtube clip. He is playing a sequenced music and some of his band members are collaborating with this playback, this method has been practiced by many pop/hip hop artists nowadays, where some instruments and main elements of the music is being played back while the live musicians fill in by playing either their own parts or just improvising on top of the sequenced playback. All vocal harmonies are usually entirely played back as well and the vocalist sings only the main vox.

I saw a few of Shohreh and Leyla's live performance and boy were they lip-synching the entire song or what? they're so bad in lip-synching that a couple of times they turned the mic away while their main vox were still playing! :haha: and I am not talking about the Harmonies, what I am referring to is their main vocal lines! :giggle:

yeah many of them use sequence and vocal harmonies being played back too, but the vocals that is heard at 2:03 when his lips are shut, doesnt sound like a harmony and sounds like the main vocal line :huh: As for being off tune all the way, maybe they recorded it off tune on purpose to make it sound natural :)))

yeah many of them use sequence and vocal harmonies being played back too, but the vocals that is heard at 2:03 when his lips are shut, doesnt sound like a harmony and sounds like the main vocal line :huh: As for being off tune all the way, maybe they recorded it off tune on purpose to make it sound natural :)))

That is not lip-synching, Aslan! Im really surprised that you thought it is ! lol ...Have u listened to Mashkook before?! First of all, if he was gonna do lip-synching he would never do it that bad lol (and he sings the lyrics wrong) ! and thats not sequence or vocal harmony either Keano. It's a video edit mistake by Tapesh TV. The audio goes off-synch becuz of some bad video eiditing (and they fix it and video goes back again). These are versions filmed live by ppl at the concert, and as u can see the vocal was all performed live without even vocal harmony (and i think this was a very bad performance for Mashkook):

hope that clarifies things...

and thats not sequence or vocal harmony either Keano. It's a video edit mistake by Tapesh TV.

You wanna bet?

Vox harmony are 110% playback, and 90% of that song "Mashkook" was sequenced (Trust me my ears won't lie to me when it comes to music). However I do agree that the vocals blooper was a TV editing problem, cuz the part repeats itself and obviously TV screwed it up for him.

Aslan, a singer gotta be utterly insane and stupid to purposely record off-tune vox in a studio recording in order to playback in a live performance, in other words why would one not sing the entire show live & off key instead of going the extra mile? :giggle:

and thats not sequence or vocal harmony either Keano. It's a video edit mistake by Tapesh TV.

You wanna bet?

Vox harmony are 110% playback, and 90% of that song "Mashkook" was sequenced (Trust me my ears won't lie to me when it comes to music). However I do agree that the vocals blooper was a TV editing problem, cuz the part repeats itself and obviously TV screwed it up for him.

Aslan, a singer gotta be utterly insane and stupid to purposely record off-tune vox in a studio recording in order to playback in a live performance, in other words why would one not sing the entire show live & off key instead of going the extra mile? :giggle:

im not talking about the original mashkook, im talking about the live one :D . i donno, i dont hear any harmony. i have watched many of his concert videos and he sometimes uses harmonizer (usually two steps up ) on the vocal background of some songs (as many do live, and in studio - and well thats a technique that eliminates the need of having other ppl in the band to sing the harmony parts). but this one in particular didnt sound like it (it would sound better if there was harmony !). oh well... the point was , that yea, it was an editing mistake - i donno why pourya didnt notice that and simply laughed !! :damn: ;)

im not talking about the original mashkook, im talking about the live one :D .

:poke: :guitar_wft: :haha:

Good after evening! :giggle:

Who ever talked about the original version of the song anyway? I thought we were all talking about this particular live performance of his!

oh well... the point was , that yea, it was an editing mistake - i donno why pourya didnt notice that and simply laughed !! :damn: ;)

Its good to wonder, helps you think! If you pay attention I never commented Shadmehr or his live singing! God bless both! I merely laughed at Tapesh's negligence, when Aslan wondered why Tapesh didn't fix it!

That is not lip-synching, Aslan! Im really surprised that you thought it is ! lol ...Have u listened to Mashkook before?! First of all, if he was gonna do lip-synching he would never do it that bad lol (and he sings the lyrics wrong) ! and thats not sequence or vocal harmony either Keano. It's a video edit mistake by Tapesh TV. The audio goes off-synch becuz of some bad video eiditing (and they fix it and video goes back again). These are versions filmed live by ppl at the concert, and as u can see the vocal was all performed live without even vocal harmony (and i think this was a very bad performance for Mashkook)

Yeah, my mistake! Obviously Tapesh did the screw up here. But as far as sequence goes, I also think he uses sequense and the band plays on top of it. Using sequense is not necessarily a bad thing, although it might take away the "live" feeling a bit, but using it at proper times and certain extent, I think it adds to the quality of the performance; it has become a very common thing among Non Persian & Persian singers specially the younger ones; its just a norm these days I guess.

haha, that was meant to be a joke baba!

به گزارش اختصاصی مجله موسیقی ایرانیان ، شادمهر عفیلی قصد بازگشت به ایران را دارد. شاهد سالمي شاعر و خواننده جوان کشور که سه سال با شادمهر در کانادا هم خانه بوده است اعلام کرد شادمهر عقيلي قصد بازگشت به ايران را دارد . وي در ادامه گفت شادمهر قصد دارد با فرستادن درخواست نامه اي براي مسئولان کشور اجازه ورود خود به ايران را دريافت کند و براي هميشه در ايران ماندني شود . شاهد سالمي در ادامه خاطر نشان کرد که شادمهر اين خبر را در کنسرت خود در دبي که در عيد امسال برگزار مي شود رسما اعلام خواهد کرد.

شادمهر اولين آلبوم خود را با نام مسافر در سال 1378 به بازار داد که فروش چشمگيري داشت . وي با آهنگ ياس به اوج مشهوريت رسيد . بعد از مسافر آلبوم دهاتي روانه بازار شد که اين آلبوم هم مورد توجه موسيقي دوستان قرار گرفت . شادمهر علي رغم تلاش بسيار نتوانست مجوز آلبوم آدم و حوا را در سال 1380 دريافت کند و سر انجام در سال 1381 به کانادا مهاجرت کرد.