Guest Suheyla

What do you think?

i'm anything but a twig.

but thanks.

i don't like pigs.

they're fat.

77826[/snapback]

TWIGGY! Now go eat a nice BLT sandwich.

I'm not tarif'ing.....I have a big belly, but I lift quite a bit chica. I just gear my workouts for strength training, and could care less about toning to try to look like some faggy body builder. Real men work out for strength.....look at the Olympic weight lifters or the World's Strongest Man competitions. It's about mass and strength. As for you, you need some meat on them bones.

In order to fully assess your body, I need to see some nekkid, or at least bathing suit pix.

My workout routine is pretty simple. I haven't gone in a week because I hurt my toe though and can't wear shoes.  :c

I do an ab workout a few times a week, half an hour. I've tried counting how many but it's impossible!!

I don't do much cardio - i use it mostly as a warm-up. I walk with intervals of running.

My weight training is three days consecutive with one day rest. First day it's the upper body. 2nd days is triceps and back and third day is the lower body.

I don't remember the names though!  :haha: I just do! But the leg workout is my favourite....and the one name i do remember is the hyperback extention and that is just alot of fun!  :DD

77377[/snapback]

ur missing out ...useless to do abs with out any cardio ..cuz then ull never get ur packs showing .....

hit cardio 2wice or 3 times a week 45 min ...heart leval 60 to 80 ...round that ..watch the fat burn and the packs show up .....

try changing ur routine every 3 mionths .....

77524[/snapback]

i've already changed my routine twice to a more intense level. I don't do cardio because i'm 5'7 and weight 50kilos. The last thing I want is to lose weight.....

77750[/snapback]

dont forget ...u dont loose muscle when doing cardio ...just do HIT for 20 min then ....basically ull just burn fat ...ull shed body fat ....

go for body for life .....the only way ull loose ur self is if u starve urself ......but if u eat 5-6 small meals a day and hit cardio u wont loose muscle ..ull loose body fat .....but then again ur 2 small 50 kg ....just eat loads of good food ..

aghaye mohtaram

faghat bezar man ye chizi behetoon begam. khaili ghalat mikonen shoma ke harfi roo heykal va andame man bezaneen. MAKHSOOSAN bekhaterinke aslan shoma nadeedeen chejooriye!

thanks hero

i usually do eat 5-6 meals a day except because of my work i can only eat 4 max.

i'll increase the cardio for sure then.

:friends::friends:

Sheesh Mangie......soooo touchy. I was sayin, maybe you should tack on a few pounds to be more curvy especially since you're tall.

no

you called me a twig

unlike a twig i still have my curves

thanks

very

much

tpz