Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Suheyla

What do you think?

Guest Suheyla

Salam be hamegi! I hope you're fine :D

Look, I got a little "fitness-issue" which I thought that you guys maybe can help me with sorting out. You see, I'm 5"10, but pretty skinny. I have a booty and quite big breasts. I'm thinking about working out so I get thighs as well, hopefully they will be "goshti" if you know what I mean ;).

Now, do you think I should try to get those thighs, or will I just be intimedating, since I'm also tall? I mean, mybe it will make me look more proportional if you understand.

Haha, I know this sounds like a very silly and superficial question...and I guess that it is...:p But anyways, what do you think?

BOOOOOOSSSS!!!

/Suheyla

lol well if u ask me the more booty and thighz the better!lol :D

oh I'm the AZZMASTER btw!lol

just have loads of fats in ur food ...but the problem is ull probably store them in ur abdominal area .....getting thighs ....means hard work .....u need 2 squat ..that way ur legs and ur a$$ will look sexy ....

its not a 1 month 2 months thing itll take time and a while

I'm 5"10, but pretty skinny. I have a booty and quite big breasts.

/Suheyla

76580[/snapback]

I can be your Personal trainer! in-house persoanl trainer! :DD :DD :DD

You sound yummy BTW.

Oh welcome, it's recommended to register and post a pic!

Just kidding! :haha: :haha:

I'm 5"10, but pretty skinny. I have a booty and quite big breasts.

/Suheyla

76580[/snapback]

I can be your Personal trainer! in-house persoanl trainer! :DD :DD :DD

You sound yummy BTW.

Oh welcome, it's recommended to register and post a pic!

Just kidding! :haha: :haha:

76724[/snapback]

haha

exercise won't make your thighs 'gooshti' but rather toned and sexy.

just go to a fitness club and get them to prepare for you a program based on what you want. It's what i did.

But i'm different from you. I don't like anything GOOSHTI. I only gained muscle!

well goosht includes both fat and muscles! :haha:

she should go for some aerobics for thighs! :k

I still think that she needs an in-house personal trainer! :DD :DD :DD :b :b :b

getting thighs is HARD ....totally hard ...its 1 of the biggest muscle in ur body ...getting that big will take alot of hard work and ill say round a year 2 pump it up ..its not like other body parts ....and u can only work on it 1ce a week ....even if u have fat ull probably store it in ur booty or ur abdominal area ....

head down 2 ur gym squat ur a$$ offf ..

p.s squats makes people horny ..dunno why ..leg work out just does ....

for guys i know it pumps testerone and for girls forgot wat the hormone is called

its an aphrodisiac work out

lol@ hero but i think it's true!! :))):))) :bl

But I did get the thigh muscles with two months!! They're quite hard when I flex them....so.... :DD :DD

Well, in order to better assess the situation Suhayla, we need pictures. Preferably nekkid ones to get a good glimpse of your body. Then, and only then can we determine the best work out for you.

lol@ hero but i think it's true!!  :)))  :)))  :bl

But I did get the thigh muscles with two months!! They're quite hard when I flex them....so....  :DD  :DD

77228[/snapback]

u will get muscles as long as u work on them but u wont grow an inch or half an inch so fast

how fit r u by the way .....wats ur work out routine

Well, in order to better assess the situation Suhayla, we need pictures. Preferably nekkid ones to get a good glimpse of your body. Then, and only then can we determine the best work out for you.

77243[/snapback]

that is true we do need naked pics of u ....we need 2 see how much fat and muscle u need and the only way 2 find out is naked pics taken with a 4.3 pixel camera ....a sony or a fuji cam would do good ....we need 2 see ur face 2 ...on the same pic ...try getting a tan before taking the pictures

thank u ..

urs sincerly .

a.k

lol@ hero but i think it's true!!  :)))  :)))  :bl

But I did get the thigh muscles with two months!! They're quite hard when I flex them....so....  :DD  :DD

77228[/snapback]

akhey :friends::wub:

My workout routine is pretty simple. I haven't gone in a week because I hurt my toe though and can't wear shoes. :c

I do an ab workout a few times a week, half an hour. I've tried counting how many but it's impossible!!

I don't do much cardio - i use it mostly as a warm-up. I walk with intervals of running.

My weight training is three days consecutive with one day rest. First day it's the upper body. 2nd days is triceps and back and third day is the lower body.

I don't remember the names though! :haha: I just do! But the leg workout is my favourite....and the one name i do remember is the hyperback extention and that is just alot of fun! :DD

My workout routine is pretty simple. I haven't gone in a week because I hurt my toe though and can't wear shoes.  :c

I do an ab workout a few times a week, half an hour. I've tried counting how many but it's impossible!!

I don't do much cardio - i use it mostly as a warm-up. I walk with intervals of running.

My weight training is three days consecutive with one day rest. First day it's the upper body. 2nd days is triceps and back and third day is the lower body.

I don't remember the names though!  :haha: I just do! But the leg workout is my favourite....and the one name i do remember is the hyperback extention and that is just alot of fun!  :DD

77377[/snapback]

ur missing out ...useless to do abs with out any cardio ..cuz then ull never get ur packs showing .....

hit cardio 2wice or 3 times a week 45 min ...heart leval 60 to 80 ...round that ..watch the fat burn and the packs show up .....

try changing ur routine every 3 mionths .....

PUMP IT UP!! PUMP IT UP!!  :DD  :DD  :DD

U GOTTA PUMP IT UPPPP!lol  :DD  :DD  :DD

77393[/snapback]

:DD :dance: :DD :dance: :DD :dance: lol

My workout routine is pretty simple. I haven't gone in a week because I hurt my toe though and can't wear shoes.  :c

I don't remember the names though!  :haha: I just do! But the leg workout is my favourite....and the one name i do remember is the hyperback extention and that is just alot of fun!  :DD

77377[/snapback]

ur missing out ...useless to do abs with out any cardio ..cuz then ull never get ur packs showing .....

hit cardio 2wice or 3 times a week 45 min ...heart leval 60 to 80 ...round that ..watch the fat burn and the packs show up .....

77524[/snapback]

i've already changed my routine twice to a more intense level. I don't do cardio because i'm 5'7 and weight 50kilos. The last thing I want is to lose weight.....

77377[/snapback]

77524[/snapback]

i've already changed my routine twice to a more intense level. I don't do cardio because i'm 5'7 and weight 50kilos. The last thing I want is to lose weight.....

77750[/snapback]

110 pounds? Hmmm......Anorexic Angel! Angorexic shall be your new name!

oh you didn't just say that.

anorexia is a disease and just like depression should not be made fun of. :no: