Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
GLTitan7

Transfer Rumors

Rumors to keep in mind....

Basically with the season coming to an end shortly, there is a large number of rumors circulating about who is going where in the Iranian circles. This deserves a thread of its own, please contribute wisely.

Kia going to Arsenal, however HSV denies that they will let him leave before his contract is up (2007)

Nekounam to the EPL, however the team has not been revealed by Nekounam himself.

Karimi to Atletico Madrid

Kaabi and Nekounam are going to England to participate in 3 EPL teams practices. Spot Light is sponsoring the transfers. Kaabi have been to England before but he didnt sign a contract.

Also Farhad Majidi confirmed that he is going to Europe next season and he will not stay in UAE anymore. he said its time for him to play in better quality leagues. I think he played in Bundesliga and Austrian League before.

Kaabi in his interview said that Tottenham is the EPL teams that is interested in him, as well there is a Turkish team too.

Hashemian again, here are the clubs that are intersted in signing Hashemian, mostly from Germany and one from Spain. and Austria. Cologne, Belefield, Hanover, Gladbach of Germany, Austria Wien of Austria and Spanish Malaga.

Kicker

Summary

Kaabi -EPL

Kazemian - Laliga

Nickbackt - Laliga

Neckounam - EPL

Mahdavikia - La Liga, EPL last season he supposedly got an offer from Man United, which he denied. So instead they got Ronaldo as their right winger, because beckham had left.

Hashemian- all sorts of dffernt leagues

Azizi - Australia A-League

Summary

Kaabi -EPL

Kazemian - Laliga

Nickbackt - Laliga

Neckounam - EPL

Mahdavikia - La Liga, EPL last season he supposedly got an offer from Man United, which he denied. So instead they got Ronaldo as their right winger, because beckham had left.

Hashemian- all sorts of dffernt leagues

Azizi - Australia A-League

74720[/snapback]

current nickbakht hell no laliga will take him ...he aint fit at all ....

kaabi respect 2 him the guy is awesome and young sped and stamina ..just needs body power but then again 39 caps only 19 years old ...2 good

nekounam is awesome just needs 2 work on his shots on target but his really good

mahdavikia can make it anywhere ...in my point of view ...

hashemian i want him 2 go 2 malaga ..pretty good ...

karimi in italy for sure ....

rezaei just signed an extension or was about 2 with messina ...

kazemian i find him overrated ..well thats just me

Kazemian is a great player, he just needs to decrease his solo show offs!

I am up against our players getting wasted in UAE!!!

BTW, Niki looks like a fat cow now! :haha:

As for Karimi, his performance for both TM and Al Ahli have been of diasappointment!

As for Karimi, his performance for both TM and Al Ahli have been of diasappointment!

74732[/snapback]

u should have watched karimis last game with al ahli he was pretty good .... he just needs 2 get his touch i hope he leaves 2 europe the guy has amaizng dribbling skills

niki for sure is overweight

i hav also heard that Kaabi has a very bad temper. But he is a good player, i think in a few yrs. iranians will respect him more, bc karimi and everyone will be old. Finally they will see his talent. He plays really different from iranian soccer, i wouldnt be suprised if he goes to england. He plays great english soccer.

Karimi, knows he has to go to europe, bigger market. If he does good on a decent team in italy hell get offers from bigger clubs for more money than he gets at UAE. He should of done it earlier in his career, i think if he was more determined and realized how to play wen being marked hell get better. He realli never got marked but after all the highlights hes created in the past few yrs. Other countries hav realized to stop iran stop karimi, now he gets marked. The good thing is good soccer nations dont mark him as much as bad ones do. Bc they think they can play wit him, which isnt true. He will hav to learn not to show off to much, bc he gets unwanted attention. But his body control and along wit his foot work is incredible.

More...

Karimi has links to Deportivo, Atletico, Malaga, or PSV

Teams supposedly in the Karimi Hunt

* PSG, Liverpool, Real Madrid, Athletico Madrid & Bayrin Munich

Kaabi Hunt

* Bolton (EPL), Wolves (EPL) & Tottenham

There is a big chance Kaabi will sign with a european club, bc he is young and talented. Karimi is 27 and talented. Id take a 18 year old over Karimi (i respect him a lot).

* something that doesnt look that obvious, His club has already offered him twice as much money as he was previously receiving offered wen he signed wit them.

Guest King Keano

Karimi signed with Bayern Munich

www.home.no/emus/karimibayern.rm

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :DD :DD :DD :DD :DD

Another one

karimi1.jpg

He is all over German media these days! :DD :DD :DD :DD :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Hannover Signed Hashemian.

HAKAN SUKER the turkish great (i think hes overated) supposedly joined Pas two days ago, but thats a rumor.

74732[/snapback]

u should have watched karimis last game with al ahli he was pretty good .... he just needs 2 get his touch i hope he leaves 2 europe the guy has amaizng dribbling skills

niki for sure is overweight

74852[/snapback]

yeah niki is over weight :k

r u a new pre-abramovich chelesa fan?

There are also rumors that King Keano is just about to Join Liverpool and get in the starting line up as their #1 striker!!

Has anyone heard about this???

Ya'll better say yes!!! :haha:

83941[/snapback]

no ive been with chelsea since i was 2 n wen chelsea was in debt

plus im a season ticket holder

83941[/snapback]

no ive been with chelsea since i was 2 n wen chelsea was in debt

plus im a season ticket holder

84666[/snapback]

o, well i cant believe u much bc every can say that. But since you are a fellow iranian ill believe you. But it must be hard and happy at the same time for you. Cauz now everybody likes chelsea, a bunch of fair weather fans. But then again its came a long way and they are really popular.

How much are the season tickets worth? in USD?

Amir Shapourzadeh has joined Hansa Rostock's amatuer team.