Forum | Bia2.com

Iran or Persia?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. What name suits our country the best?

• Yes, I fully support Iran as the official name of our country
    • Yes, I am totally with Persia as the official name of our country

Guest arian
Aryans were a nomadic group that seperate into two groups one going to middleast and one going to Europe. We and part of India are the middleastern section as are the Germans and Norwegians and such the European section.

84662[/snapback]

You're mixing up Aryan with Caucausian, A group of Aryans migrated to Europe but they mixed with the people already living there, they arent Aryan but Germanic Norwigans and Germans are all a Germanic people.

Aryans were a nomadic group that seperate into two groups one going to middleast and one going to Europe. We and part of India are the middleastern section as are the Germans and Norwegians and such the European section.

84662[/snapback]

You're mixing up Aryan with Caucausian, A group of Aryans migrated to Europe but they mixed with the people already living there, they arent Aryan but Germanic Norwigans and Germans are all a Germanic people.

84724[/snapback]

true! :k

Guest Guest
Really Keano, WHAT can one say to such "people"?

let me guess, yahood? Not all Germans are against Jews you know. You should know this better than anybody else. For instance take the khasidics...many are from Russia, poland and east germany.

Secondly, I personally like Germans because they have not attacked iran even once, unlike the English, or Russians or Americans and have not supported arabs to attack us like French. So although you are taught to view everything from a racial , religious prospective, maybe you can once ASK before jumping to conclusion.

I would have supported the German too if i was in Charge. Even today most of my life is in Germany and when  you think about it, we are Aryans and thou we are Funked by every race on the planet from south to north, we still maintain our Aryan background and we should be proud of it.

84426[/snapback]

Wow!

Did you understand the meaning of your post???

What's the meaning of being an "Aryan" in your dictionary?? I'd really like to know!

84428[/snapback]

84719[/snapback]

Well, with this particular guest "Previously known as Pedram and a bunch of other usernames" we've even seen more dramatic inputs!

let me guess, yahood? Not all Germans are against Jews you know. You should know this better than anybody else. For instance take the khasidics...many are from Russia, poland and east germany.

Secondly, I personally like Germans because they have not attacked iran even once, unlike the English, or Russians or Americans and have not supported arabs to attack us like French. So although you are taught to view everything from a racial , religious prospective, maybe you can once ASK before jumping to conclusion.

85090[/snapback]

This shall not be just about us!!!

It shall rather be about the humanity as a whole!

How could one just ignore 4.1 million innocent who died in Auschwitz? now let alone the rest of the massive massacre which took place in different countries by the Nazi Germans!!!

All Guests are to post either with one unique username at all times, if mutiple posts are being posted from the same IP it will immediately be deleted!

Also Guests' posts with no username will as well be deleted with no hesitation whatsoever!

Guest Pedram (just for your rules)
How could one just ignore 4.1 million innocent who died in Auschwitz? now let alone the rest of the massive massacre which took place in different countries by the Nazi Germans!!!

And how does this relate to having an opinion on which European Nation to support? Recognizing history is one thing but to turn it into a weapon of discriminatin is not. My argument was not about the merits of Nazi Germany. It merely reflected my view that I would support Germans (today germans, under chanceller shroeder). The issue I believe is the perception of my message. If I said "I would support Nazis" that reaction would be suitable, but his reaction seemed to me like he thinks, anybody who likes Germans is a Nazi, and I answered accordingly to him.

Guest Pedram
Well, with this particular guest "Previously known as Pedram and a bunch of other usernames" we've even seen more dramatic inputs!

Your site has no law (well none wrriten or stated) regarding messages. I leave messages and I know that you check the IP addresses so you know that it is me, and the rest of the people with whom I talk need not know me, because it is my view they should be interested in. Aside from that you have JUST stated that rule about post your name and what not. If you really are this traumatized by outside opinions then you can simply, restrict it to members or if you dont at least develop better organized laws. It seems thou that you just want to degrade the other side of the argument which frankly having seen you, is not a surprise.

Guest arian

let me guess, yahood?

85090[/snapback]

Wrong :t

Not all Germans are against Jews you know. You should know this better than anybody else. For instance take the khasidics...many are from Russia, poland and east germany.

85090[/snapback]

Seeing as you made an ASSUMPTION which was WRONG and later exposed your bias towards Jewish people. You are no one to speak about "jumping to conclusion".

If I said "I would support Nazis" that reaction would be suitable, but his reaction seemed to me like he thinks, anybody who likes Germans is a Nazi, and I answered accordingly to him.

85177[/snapback]

What you said was clear:

I would have supported the German too if i was in Charge

....I didnt even mention the German people in that post, All i did was to ask a question to Keanom so another wrong conclusion by you?

Pedram!

According to your own statement you're a persian Jewish, which is by the way great (I have lots of great Jewish friends) here is the link to your own statement:

http://forum.bia2.com/index.php?showtopic=...063entry32063

I am wondering how could you cheer for the same Germans who holocausted your own blood and kind!!!!! and interestingly in the very same WW!

Bro!!

From your first post which took place back in October 2004 you have been fool of contradiction, hatred and 2 faced comments, now please don't dare me flash baking your previous posts and rude remarks toward most of our beloved members including me and my family!!!

So relax now, and just focus on the topic!

Guest Pedram

I appreciate the concern people have over the jewish suffering and their actions are very deplorable but I am also a Persian. I rather use my brain than what moshe tells me or what I hear from a rabbi. I am sure Arian shares the same view with me. I am generally not that fascinate with the khasidic cause and frankly they sometimes piss me as much as these fundemtnal arabs.

Guest Pedram
From your first post which took place back in October 2004 you have been fool of contradiction, hatred and 2 faced comments, now please don't dare me flash baking your previous posts and rude remarks toward most of our beloved members including me and my family!!!

contradiction is human nature. I change my view. It seems a human thing. Everybody konws it unless of course you never care to focus those that pretain to you.

hatred? no I think that is your personal view. "It takes one to know one"

your beloved members can enjoy the beloved stay here. As if this site is the best thing that happend to them in which case, they need to get a life :)))

you and your family.....hehe yes there was flaming but you started it with your own hypocrital comments on how iranian women are this and that.....I hate self centred jerks that are rather common in Iranian culture. :Funk:

contradiction is human nature. I change my view. It seems a human thing. Everybody konws it unless of course you never care to focus those that pretain to you.

hatred? no I think that is your personal view. "It takes one to know one"

your beloved members can enjoy the beloved stay here. As if this site is the best thing that happend to them in which case, they need to get a life :)))

you and your family.....hehe yes there was flaming but you started it with your own hypocrital comments on how iranian women are this and that.....I hate self centred jerks that are rather common in Iranian culture. :Funk:

85666[/snapback]

BANNED: Do not insult my colleague and our fellow members! You have brought upon yourself several warnings both as a guest and member!!

Thanx Pourya!

Well, I guess everything lately in bia2 has been taken for granted, and at some point some kinda discipline should have been enforced!

Guest Guest

Ahle har koja que bashe ma hame Irooni hasteem! As a proud Muslim Iranian I salute my fellow Jewish, Christian, Zoroastrian, Baha'i, Arab-Iranian brothers. Long live Iran/Persia. :friends:

Ahle har koja que bashe ma hame Irooni hasteem! As a proud Muslim Iranian I salute my fellow Jewish, Christian, Zoroastrian, Baha'i, Arab-Iranian brothers. Long live Iran/Persia.  :friends:

85914[/snapback]

Very well said! :k

Only if you would please choose a username, should you wish to share more of your opinions for the future reference! :clap::clap::clap:

did he like insulting everyone???

coz im actually really offended by his comments and this is the reason why i havent been here as much as i usually am.....

well this guest of ours (along with his alleged brothers), used to post in our forum before, with a very similar tone and jargon! he was warned several times and now that he has returned he once again adopts the same jargon! not tolerated!

well this guest of ours (along with his alleged brothers), used to post in our forum before, with a very similar tone and jargon! he was warned several times and now that he has returned he once again adopts the same jargon! not tolerated!

85950[/snapback]

gd gd...thnx pourya. :friends:

Ahle har koja que bashe ma hame Irooni hasteem! As a proud Muslim Iranian I salute my fellow Jewish, Christian, Zoroastrian, Baha'i, Arab-Iranian brothers. Long live Iran/Persia.  :friends:

85914[/snapback]

Only if you would please choose a username, should you wish to share more of your opinions for the future reference! :clap::clap::clap:

85922[/snapback]

Officially registered. Bringing my opinion from T.O, CAN.

85914[/snapback]

85922[/snapback]

Officially registered. Bringing my opinion from T.O, CAN.

86653[/snapback]

lool

Welcome Mr.D :dance: