Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest_Paria Khanoom

Religion?

Hi aso jooni

man inja hastam but donno what is happening to me these days , Since a week... i dont feel that i like to talk to someone or to go out :D i donno why ??

my father thought that i,m in love or something and he asked me if i would like to marry a girl :D haha i said no thanks

loooooool...ur father really asked you that? :lol:

oh yeah he did :p >>but he wasn't serious i think :p haha i said no not now :wub: (Lie ! , I wish :D ) after graduating and working inshallah B)

Aso & Donya : were is you special place , bezar man ham ye sari oonja bezanam ba shoma :D

Hi aso jooni

man inja hastam but donno what is happening to me these days , Since a week... i dont feel that i like to talk to someone or to go out :D i donno why ??

my father thought that i,m in love or something and he asked me if i would like to marry a girl :D haha i said no thanks

looool akhey Twinni joon (sorry I can't call u Kimo u'r Twinni 4 me :p ) hala chera narahat boodi? :( Babat hatman ye chizi midoone ke porside zan mikhay!! :lol: Tell us who is she?? :p ;)

Hi :)

yeah fefe joon its a big responsibility :D but i can handle it i found my dreams girl :wub: wake up <_<

miss Aso i heared that you are going to iran right ? cool :) I hope you have good times there when you meet your family ;) and BTW try to find a girl (aroos) for mahan :D mikhainm damaad esh konim :D he likes iranian girls :p I'm going to iran on july B)

I'm a little down these days but i donno why :( i think that i have emotional dryness <_< i think i need to drink more water maybe i'll get better :rolleyes:

Babat hatman ye chizi midoone ke porside zan mikhay!!  Tell us who is she??

you mean I'm in love ?? oh no there is no girl in my mind :D I hope that so ...

miss Aso i heared that you are going to iran right ? cool :) I hope you have good times there when you meet your family ;) and BTW try to find a girl (aroos) for mahan :D mikhainm damaad esh konim :D he likes iranian girls :p I'm going to iran on july B)

I'm a little down these days but i donno why :( i think that i have emotional dryness <_< i think i need to drink more water maybe i'll get better :rolleyes:

hahhaha Aso-Googoosh Jan, if you are reading this.. you know how I love my chicks!! ;)

Dude you are down these days as well!?! I'm sorry dude, but you know.. you are going to Iran so things can't be that bad!!!

Hi :)

yeah fefe joon its a big responsibility :D but i can handle it i found my dreams girl :wub: wake up <_<

lool @ kimo joon...u will find the girl...have a leeeetle paA-tience~... good things come to people who wait... ;)

...good things come to people who wait... ;)

NOT all the time! <_<

Guest Guest_fefe
...good things come to people who wait... ;)

NOT all the time! <_<

mahan, is this a subtle flashback of ur now-non-existant love life? <_< <_<

If SO, please dun dwell on the past...how is it gonna help u? It'll only put u down - just think of it as a lesson learnt - now u can have another relationship that is free of the problems u faced in ur previous one...

and besides, ur scaring Kimo! :lol:

take care,

fefe