Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
GLTitan7

Cristiano Ronaldo

He is the future of soccer, now the game has evolved.

The game is all about conditioning and ball control (technical skill). The game has actually became about a team. If you hav a amazing player it doesnt matter, look at Iran, they rely on Karimi and now he is double or triple teamed and they play sloppy soccer. USA is pouring in billions so they can become a soccer power, there a residency programs, odp and soccer clubs that cost almost 5 grand to take ur 8-14yr old in. Soccer is politics all the great countries are the great foreign powers, thats why USA is spending so much. If Germany beats Italy in a soccer match, people will say Germany is better than Italy bc they beat them at soccer. So many fixed games and fixed refs, hav u ever noticed how dirty Americans play. But they never zoom in on ane of it wen in other games wit other nations they do.

THERE IS ONLY ONE GUY WHO WILL CHANGE IT. Its not Wayne Rooney, who is talented, but english annoucers tend to exagerate wen he does something. ITS CRISTIANO RONALDO he has brought the skill pele & maradona used and hes brought it to life again. Even though he over dribbles both pele and maradona did the same. Maradona didnt make the WC82 team bc he was small, he also was overdribbling and quick. Pele overdribbled a lot wen he was young but after WC66 wen he got injuried he stopped it a tad bit. Instead he showed his finishing, wit headers and bicycle kicks. Cristiano is the future and alex fergie knoes it he is trying to sign him to a 5 yr extention ever since december. Ronaldo has so many highlight reels, more than Ronaldo of brazil in his youth. Cristiano will be great and hopefully he doesnt get injuried (knee injury) bc then he might slow down. He is doing moves on the primership nobody coould do that. So many italians, argentinians and south american/flashy players hav tried but nobody came to as close as his success. Ronaldo said he would score 12 goals by the end of the season. Fergie didnt believe him and he said it half way through the season wit only 2 goals to his sheet. But he has scored 10 goals since and has proved it. In Euro 2004 they used ronaldo as a forward he came off the bench for the first game. he assist a goal. Next game he starts he assists another one. He finished euro 2004 with a goal and 2 assists. He also was the key figure in the final game. COnstantly doubled he made so many chances. Ronaldo should be praised the guy is the unknown future of soccer. He is the savior soccer is becoming all bout conditioning which hurts the chances of talented players. Bc many gifted players cant last 90 mins. SO this is the thread dedicated to Ronaldo.

Ronaldo vs. Millwall

Cristiano wen he was 16 on FC Porto

Ronaldo!!!

Another one of him on FC Porto

Guest miladiiii

niice topic..I love Cristiano but u forgot a bigger future star..VIVA FERNANDO TOOORRRRESSSS :D :D

I think ZLATAN is great...he's gonna be real huge!!

niice topic..I love Cristiano  but u forgot a bigger future star..VIVA FERNANDO TOOORRRRESSSS :D :D

71334[/snapback]

torress is disappointing, i saw him against serbia and missed two wide open goals. If ur talkin bout spains forward. Who i think plays for athletico. Good luck in copa del rey for them.

niice topic..I love Cristiano   but u forgot a bigger future star..VIVA FERNANDO TOOORRRRESSSS :D :D

71334[/snapback]

torress is disappointing, i saw him against serbia and missed two wide open goals. If ur talkin bout spains forward. Who i think plays for athletico. Good luck in copa del rey for them.

72718[/snapback]

hmm...don't blame Athleticos bad season on Torres...I mean, united lost against Milan in the CL..then I can say that it was ronaldos fault..they can't win the Permier League, it's Ronaldos fault and what about the FA cup? I guess ronaldo is 2 blame :p

christiano ronaldo.....hes my fave....i dnt usually like watching footie that much...but i looooooove watching him play.......such talent.......wow.

talking about his passion....i remember watching a game he was playing.....the team lost and he was crying.....he made me get all teary.....i felt like jumping on a plane, getting to where he was and giving him a gr8 big hug...... :c :friends:

niice topic..I love Cristiano   but u forgot a bigger future star..VIVA FERNANDO TOOORRRRESSSS :D :D

71334[/snapback]

72718[/snapback]

hmm...don't blame Athleticos bad season on Torres...I mean, united lost against Milan in the CL..then I can say that it was ronaldos fault..they can't win the Permier League, it's Ronaldos fault and what about the FA cup? I guess ronaldo is 2 blame :p

72970[/snapback]

i didnt blame anething on athleticos bad season bc of torres. I blame him for the draw against serbia-montenegro. Hes doin good for athletico, but Ronaldo is better, Torress isnt that great hell be a good player like morientes.

I think that was Portugal vs. Greece Euro2004, he also said that it wouldnt be the last time Portugal would go there. HInting hell lead them in the future. Plus in that tourney he was playing forward instead of midfield.