Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
pourya

SHAHNAMEH COMICS!!!

As U might know I read and draw comics!

a few years ago I got the idea for developing a comic based on the SHAHNAMEH epic! it certainly has all the ingredients vital for an action packed FANATSY comic a la Lord of The Rings!

But it looks like some other guys managed to beat me on this one!lol :D

char_ros.jpgchar_zal.jpgchar_tah.jpgchar_afr.jpg

Their adaptation looks great, but I don’t like the ”inking” and the fact that the characters look more like Europeans than Persians! Not to forget the ”Asian” way they carry their weapons on ther back!

There is simply more LORD OF THE RINGS than actual SHAHNAMEH style to this!

My version will be more historic and periodic "correct"! :ad

order your copy from:

SHAHNAMEH COMICS

this is very cool thanx for letting us know pourya jan :friends: :k

they sure look ver nice! :clap:

but the inking and coloring are a bit too "rough"!

for my taste that is!

I do, not for showing off, but for showing! as soon as I get a new and functional scanner! :clap:

they are a bit to "rough" but as u said they do look nice :k :friends:

salam pourya jan,

ahvale shoma?

so u draw comics, thats really cool, i personaly luv drawing and painting, well my style is in cartoon charackters :Funk: heheheeh

i cant really draw something out of my head like using my magination, thus i draw it form somthing else, like coping...

i thought u guys might wana see some of my work( im not showing off lol), so here r some of them, enjoy...

post-676-1113821378_thumb.jpg

Hi cinderella khanoomi!! :friends:

welcome to our forum!!

wow nice work hun! :clap:

keep it up. looks great!!

yeah I draw comics, but I work also with other media and styles!

mainly paintings and drawings, you can say that comics are for me to express the child within! ;)

good drawings cinderella jan :wub:

i agree with pourya i think u should keep it up too :k

khayesh azizam :k :friends:

don't say who is better then the other i bet that u and pourya are both very good :wub::friends:

Awwwww you are welcome hun! I don’t believe that anyone is ”better”! Even adaptations and reproductions of others work requires talents and effort! And it’s a great way to practice! just keep up that creative spirit and work!

Btw if you wish you can see 2 of my paintings in the ART thread! :friends:

Guest l'artiste nilu

koool comics.....a good idea but yes i dont like the drawing.....its hould be much more detailed and delicate to enhance our true persian culture. looking 4wrd 2 pouryas version!

Awwwww you are welcome hun! I don’t believe that anyone is ”better”! Even adaptations and reproductions of others work requires talents and effort! And it’s a great way to practice! just keep up that creative spirit and work!

Btw if you wish you can see 2 of my paintings in the ART thread!  :friends:

72288[/snapback]

yes thats true :)

merci :friends: i will.

i went to ART thread as u said to see ur work, and i must say it was very impressive, i actualy havent tried to draw and paint in that style, i think i should :bl

ur very talented pourya jan :friends:

merci azizam, nazare lotfete! ;)

well, u know what? just draw and paint, whatever comes in mind! I promise you if you keep on doodling soon you'll create your own masterpieces! and all the creators have creative blocks every now and then. try to turn to others artworks (music, film, books ...) for inspiration and motivation! Another good way is to visit art forums! They usually have special assignment threads with a new motif each week and it’s the members themselves who critique and help each other to improvement! :friends:

merci azizam, nazare lotfete! ;)

well, u know what? just draw and paint, whatever comes in mind! I promise you if you keep on doodling soon you'll create your own masterpieces! and all the creators have creative blocks every now and then. try to turn to others artworks (music, film, books ...) for inspiration and motivation! Another good way is to visit art forums! They usually have special assignment threads with a new motif each week and it’s the members themselves who critique and help each other to improvement!  :friends:

72875[/snapback]

khaheshmikonam,

well i always coppied from other things, hasnt done any work out of my imagination but as u said will give it a try maybe i came up with something lol

i only could draw things when i was a lil girl :bl like u know draw a house, sun (ba chesm o abro, dahano bini lol) gol, koh, bazivaghta rodkhone va do ta ham adam, heheh yadesh bekheil. javoni kojayi ke yadet bekheir :sc hahahahha lol

yadame ye roz hamsayeye mamanjonam ina chon midonest man naghashi kardan ro dost daram behem ye ketabe (colouring book) dad va goft ino rang kon bad bedesh beman, ye mosabeghe bod, kholase sareto dard nemiyaram lol bad az ye hafte omad va goft, tou aval shodi dar mantaghe 5, and i was like really :o lol dar ye salone bozorg barname bod ke mano mamanamina raftim bad esme mano khondan va shahrdar e on mantaghe mano boss kard :bl heheh va behem jayize dad..... hich vaght on rozo faramosh nemikonam :p

oh and merci az nazariyated :friends:

akh che dastane jaalebi!! :clap:

ettefaghan man vaghti dar iran dabestan miraftam dar mantaghe 3, 2 saal poshte sare ham, ham dar mosabeghe naghashi ham rooznamenegari avval shodam!! :D

hala man omidvaram ke in masaleye fanni va scanneram dorost beshe, bad age shod inja har chandvaght yek baar yek mozooe nagahshi mizarim har ki doost dasht daresh sherkat kone va az ham yaad begirim! :clap:

akh che dastane jaalebi!!  :clap:

ettefaghan man vaghti dar iran dabestan miraftam dar mantaghe 3, 2 saal poshte sare ham, ham dar mosabeghe naghashi ham rooznamenegari avval shodam!! :D

hala man omidvaram ke in masaleye fanni va scanneram dorost beshe, bad age shod inja har chandvaght yek baar yek mozooe nagahshi mizarim har ki doost dasht daresh sherkat kone va az ham yaad begirim!  :clap:

72926[/snapback]

khob che konim dige :dance: lol

akhay che bamaze :friends: baba pas to ham mesle man az hamon bachegi ye pa honarmand bodi :clap: heheheheh

thanx khanoomi khoshgele!!  :friends:  :bl

72785[/snapback]

khayesh azizam :friends::wub:

salam pourya jan,

u know how i told u that i luv this emoticon :friends: heheheh :wub:

i thought to draw it and i did :D

im going to print it out in colours by this especiall papers u know, lol and wana make it like a postcard :bl

u think its nice :dance:

post-676-1114346223_thumb.jpg

lol awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww it very cute!! :)

THEY are very cute!! :friends:

did u paint with software or by hand? :)

lol awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww it very cute!! :)

THEY are very cute!!  :friends:

did u paint with software or by hand? :)

75381[/snapback]

tanko, khob chikar konim dige :dance: hehhe

i did it in 'paint' program thingi lol hahahah

but i might do it on papaer too :bl