Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
TH14

iranian milfs

:BZ_idiot_focus:

Ops! Sorry wrong topic...

hahahaha Kourosh jan, to keh ba 30+ women hal mikardi keh baba :D !

and the fact that men invented a term like milf and women didnt until u copied the men and revised it proves the opposite! ha ha!

a Mother I Like to F*ck! :sneaky:

hahaha. az in ghashangtar keh to gofti,nemishod tozihesh dad boss hahaha

and the fact that men invented a term like milf and women didnt until u copied the men and revised it proves the opposite! ha ha!

Hey, it's just my opinion :). I like men like Pierce Brosnan rather than men like Chris Klein or whatever.

i know wot u mean oxygen!! i wud choose Antonio Banderas and Harrison Ford over younger actors any day.....they're jus....yum...lol :haha:

and is all therefore we see all these so called mature men or filfs gracing signatures and threads of female members in our forum instead of young guys and hunks!lol :))):))):))) :DD

:))):)))

You know! We had a conversation with some of friends of mine! And I know that this topic is not all about asking questions or anything but ...

So! Why is it that if a man has attraction toward underage girls they will call it molesting children but...You have never heard that a woman has been molesting underage boys...Because that was what a friend of mine told me! :))) He had this experience when he was 11 years old with a woman about 30...So! I think it's not fair!

And also! As a man I really like to know...You know when you get to a certain age and you feel that I can do what ever I want to do! Like when you are talking with your friends and, even some of the ladies always saying that" OH! This weekend I might get lucky and have a one night stand or something" So! These days is getting normal not only for men although women as well ( specially adult women) as long as they are single to have sexual enter course with whom ever they want! Simple because they are considering themselves single,independent and adult enough to do what ever they want! I personally never put my nose in others businesses...Men or women...It does not make a different for me! Your life your business!

Why we never hear that" An out rages angry busty woman raped a young innocent boy"! :)))

If you are a good looking guy and you hang out with women older then yourself who have good financial positions in society...and they just want you because you are sexy and good looking hunk! they pay for your cloths and everything...Does it make you a prostitute!? :)))

How do you react if you know that your girl friend has a sexual hero...like some sexy actor or your boy friend has a ultimate sexual fantasy hero like some actress...wouldn't raise that question that actually when you are shagging each others...they might think about that particular person at that time...So! would it be ok if they want to more satisfy each others to wear masks of those people and pretend to be them at that time...like kind of foreplay!? :)))

Why is it that most of the men think that they are the dominant one in sex term...but in reality! these are women who get the most by having more sensitive areas in their bodies during sex? Doesn't mean that actually women are the most dominant one who get the most?!

I don't no man...Maybe its just me... :damn::)))

Why is it that most of the men think that they are the dominant one in sex term...but in reality! these are women who get the most by having more sensitive areas in their bodies during sex? Doesn't mean that actually women are the most dominant one who get the most?!

Actually sexual dominancy lies within a psychosocial realm of satisfaction, rather than physical!

And I don’t think that having more sensitive but difficultly detectable and treatable spots, including a secret g-spot, is Necessarily an advantage in sex! As it makes it more challenging and difficult for the woman to reach the climax since not all men are patient or sensitive enough to discover and hit it in a right way! Because their g-areas are focused on more or less one single spot, an easily treatable spot! And don’t forget that many men, including yours truly, have several sensitive spots including areas around anus (rimjob) and toes!

Hey, it's just my opinion :). I like men like Pierce Brosnan rather than men like Chris Klein or whatever.

You left out Al Bundy.

u and bloody AL BUNDY....... :punishing_wft:

and is all therefore we see all these so called mature men or filfs gracing signatures and threads of female members in our forum instead of young guys and hunks!lol :))):))):))) :DD

oiiiiiiiiiii!!!

there is nothing wrong with displaying young hotties.....

i jus sed that if i had the chance i wud go 4 a older, more mature guy.....

and my signature is an exception......hes damn beautiful...lol...xxx

who is Chris Klein ?!

This post has been edited by me be cause I felt bad about it! :))):)))

Halabaloonche!

im glad after 7 months, my topics are still discussed. Im the great one.

by the way, Susan Surandro(sig) is the ultimate milf.So is Pouyras Mom..:)

beh jayeh in harfa, ye 6-7 ta az un khoobash befres biad amigo :D

I haven't read all pages but hey; Shohreh Aghdashloo. :k

ummm,bad nis ! vaseh yeki do shab arzesh dareh :D

This is the 2nd time I'm warning you! You’re trying to be funny at family members expense punk? I am on no such terms with anyone, least of all with you!

so watch your mouth!!!