Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
pourya

TIN TIN

This is our home and these are our rules! If you want to stay you better respect and adhere! If not you are welcome to leave!

haha!

Illusion of democracy all of us persians bltch about. And yet sometimes I myself wonder who are the people running our country and where they came from. When the fact is they are not any different than the rest of us, or the other way around! :)

No my friend, don’t make a mistake and let yourself be illusioned! We are not running a democracy here! The rules are set by us as it suits us, the authorities of the domain, and they are only subjects of respect and adherence! Otherwise the door is open for the one who doesn’t to leave, one way or another!

U R welcome khanoomi! :friends:

I visited the Herge (creator of TIN TIN) museum when I was in Brussels a few years ago, and I got some pix of myself standing with my childhood hero! :clap::wub:

I was in Brussels too in 2003 with my girl friend and we visited the shop that had everything on tin tin. I used to own most of his books when I was a kid. I know what you mean about reading the original translation. The swearings were great. In one of the episodes Capitain Haddock is singing: Dooset daram midooni ke in kare dele gonahe man nist...

Ta khodam ba cheshmayeh khodam nemididam,bavar nemikardam keh Tin Tin ham pirate kardan !!!

Investigation kardam,fahmidam maleh saleh 1988 hast chapeh Turkey ! az in dastan 8 ta jeld chap shodeh az 84-88 !

turc5jk.jpg

In vaghean jayeh tasof hast keh hamchin chizi boudeh ! beh har hal mail neveshtam beh club Tin Tin ta taklif malum besheh !

Pourya jan shoma ino chi bardasht mikoni ?

88bd08kt.jpg

in majalle aslan rabti be tintine herge dare?

In majaleh ghadimieh keh avalin bar Tintin unja chap mishod ! badan, kenareh Tintin, Herje umadeh yek seri character hayeh digeh beh sourat yek dastan dar har mah chap mikoneh ! touyeh yeki az in seri dastanha, az Mohammad ghahremani misazeh kamelan tahrif shodeh ,shabiheh Sadegh Khan (The Lion Of Indo-china) ! keh Mohammad ro tahrif mikoneh va aslan beh mazhabi boudaneh ghazieh esharei nemikoneh !

Hala daram search mikonam,bebinam kasi chizi gofteh,hala bargardam paris miporsam, choun beh har hal in dastan maleh saleh 77 hast !

in chizi ke shoma tarif mikoni yek az moshakhasate orintalisthast! yani hamoonha ke chehreye shargh ro baraye gharb taghir be ya mosbat ya manfi midadand! herge ham hamoontor ke hafteye pish eshare kardam karhash kamobish in sabke!

in chizi ke shoma tarif mikoni yek az moshakhasate orintalisthast! yani hamoonha ke chehreye shargh ro baraye gharb taghir be ya mosbat ya manfi midadand! herge ham hamoontor ke hafteye pish eshare kardam karhash kamobish in sabke!

Nah,in chizi keh khoundam touyeh in article keh peida kardam hamin ax ro ! man aslan info mazhabi nadaram, faghat kheili tajob kardam az Herge. hehehe

Lord of the Rings star Andy Serkis is to work again with director Peter Jackson in the movie remake of Tintin, according to the Hollywood Reporter.

The magazine reported Serkis will play the role of Captain Haddock in the film, based on Herge's comics, although studio DreamWorks would not confirm.

A trilogy of movies will be made using the same technology as current box office hit, Beowulf.

Peter Jackson and Steven Spielberg will each be directing an instalment.

The director of the third movie is still yet to be determined.

Herge's books about the young Belgian reporter who is aided by his faithful dog, Snowy, have been translated into more than 50 languages with over 200 million copies sold worldwide.

The comic will be adapted for the big screen by British writer Steven Moffat.

Serkis played Gollum in Jackson's Lord of the Rings and brought the director's vision of King Kong to life through motion capture.

He will next be seen in the forthcoming family film Inkheart, starring Helen Mirren and Paul Bettany, to be released in March.

HAVING grown up on Tintin, I approached this live-action version of his comic book adventures with a mixture of trepidation and anticipation, writes Mark Campbell.

Herge's Adventures of Tintin, first staged by the Young Vic in 2005 and now running in the West End's Playhouse Theatre, is an adaptation of Tintin in Tibet, in which the title character searches for an old friend in the Tibetan mountains, against the better judgement of those around him who fear he's been killed in a plane crash.

It is one of the most esoteric and mystical books in the canon, and deeply personal to its creator Georges Remi (AKA Hergé).

Directed by Rufus Norris, the show starts with a demented dream sequence, fantastically choreographed by Toby Sedgwick, that tries to make up for the resultant lack of action by having Tintin fight an assortment of baddies and their henchman.

When the story proper kicks in, the pace slows considerably and despite many visually arresting sequences, the two-hour running time does seem a trifle long, especially for the younger members of the audience.

That said, the casting is fabulous.

Tintin is perfectly played by Matthew Parish as a wide-eyed innocent, while his loyal friend, the loveably absurd Captain Haddock, is brought to life magnificently by a hirsute Stephen Finegold.

Snowy begins life as a real dog before transforming into actor Miltos Yerolemou in a curly wig.

Although somewhat overplayed, his boundless energy and constant canine antic (especially when drunk) are often hilarious.

In contrast, a planeload of twisted corpses makes for a very eerie scene that seems out of place in this otherwise child-friendly show, and the Yeti himself, when finally sighted, is a toweringly scary figure with a heart-stopping roar.

But there is enough good-natured clowning, clever jokes and ingenious stage effects to offset the occasional darker moment.

Paul Arditti's sound design is tremendous, while the stark white set by Ian MacNeil is augmented by Joan Wadge's colourfully evocative costumes.

Neither censors nor "Orientalist" stereotypes have dampened demand for the cartoon adventures of Belgian boy reporter Tintin, who has stoked the imagination of generations of Arabs from the Atlantic to the Gulf.

Created in the middle years of the 20th century, Tintin spent more time in the Arab world than anywhere else, in four books: "Cigars of the Pharaoh," "The Crab with the Golden Claws," "Land of Black Gold" and "The Red Sea Sharks."

"It's extraordinary that Tintin came here so many times and still has so many friends," according to Tunisian academic Issam Marzouki.

Opium smuggling, the scramble for Middle Eastern oil, the slave trade and more were all sources of adventure and -- to this day -- controversial storylines for Tintin's Belgian creator, the illustrator Herge.

"Reading Tintin when I was a child was like seeing yourself in a magical but distorting mirror," said Marzouki, insisting that "Herge's way of looking at the Arabs kept on evolving, renewing itself."

But the end of the relationship a year ago between Belgian publishing giant Casterman and Egyptian publisher Dar al-Maaref, which had the right to print Tintin in Arabic for 30 years, means the daring reporter with the trademark quiff is no longer available in Arabic.

"Being absent from the Arab world is most regrettable when you think that Tintin is translated into 80 languages around the world," Casterman's head of international publishing, Willy Fadeur, told AFP by telephone from Brussels.

"We couldn't continue with... alternating black and white and colour pages," he said.

Dar al-Maaref declined to comment on the end of the relationship.

Nevertheless, in this centenary year of Herge's birth, the Arab world still reads Tintin in English and French, apparently ignoring the charges of racism and colonialism levelled at the books in Europe and Africa.

"Cliches and stereotypes, sure, but nothing harmful, and Herge refined his view of the Arabs throughout the series... as well as his use of written and spoken Arabic," said Marzouki. "But the adventure is the most important thing."

Tintin and his faithful dog Snowy find plenty of adventures in exotic deserts, with angry Bedouins, oases and mirages that lead his some-time companions Captain Haddock and the Thompson twins into increasingly bizarre misadventures.

Tintin first travelled to the Middle East in "Cigars of the Pharaoh" in 1934.

The book made the most of the Egyptomania sweeping Europe at the time following the discovery of Tutankhamun's tomb, set against the background of the Arab revolt at the end of the Ottoman empire.

In 1941's "The Crab with the Golden Claws," Tintin travelled to French-protectorate Morocco to uncover drug traffickers before going to the Arabian peninsula in "Land of Black Gold," one of Herge's most heavily revised books.

That adventure, printed in 1950, sees Tintin travel through British-mandated Palestine where Jewish and Arab nationalists are fighting each other.

Tintin ends up being mistakenly captured by militants from both sides, although a new edition published in 1970 removed that episode.

Instead, the intrepid Tintin now travels straight to the imaginary land of Khemed (Saudi Arabia) where British and German oil companies scheme and squabble to take control of the natural resources.

"And that's where we see Herge attacking Western interference, just as he showed his humanist vision against slavery in "The Red Sea Sharks," Lebanese academic Sophie Nicolaides-Salloum told AFP.

The 1958 book sees Tintin smash a slave-trafficking ring under cover of the Muslim pilgrimage to Mecca in Saudi Arabia set against the rivalry between Prince Ben Kalish Ezab -- a liquorice drink in Brussels dialect -- and the anti-Western Sheikh Bab el-Ehr (babble).

Without giving a reason, Egyptian authorities have now censored the book and forbidden its importation, said Zeina Badran who heads Cairo's biggest Francophone bookshop.

Despite the publishing prohibitions, illegal parodies continue to hit the market, including "Tintin in Lebanon," "Tintin in the Gulf" and most recently "Tintin in Iraq."

Cant wait to see who does the best version!

P jan,Artistic part (Casting,to choose the best story and screenplay and etc..) is more important than cinematographic part ! Honestly i am worry about it (specially when you read about Tintin new Movie in french newspapers!!!!) .. but as 'shoma' said,we should wait !

P.S : P Jackson is working hard...I saw his last interview in Hollywood channel and he just said : You ppl,You Tintin lovers..just wait... :D .

casting dar inja faghat "sedast"! chon age bekhan mesle beowulf besazan ke aslan lazem nist soorate to filmesh shabihe honarpishehe bashe!

casting dar inja faghat "sedast"! chon age bekhan mesle beowulf besazan ke aslan lazem nist soorate to filmesh shabihe honarpishehe bashe!

Dorost migi !

Bahas mizashtan khode mardom dastane moredeh alaghashun ro began va badan ghoreh keshi konan ! injuri hagh beh hagh dar miresid .

Exclusive: Andy Serkis Talks Tintin

We got the chance to catch up with Andy Serkis recently and, when not trying to coerce him into recording Gollum answerphone messages, we spoke to him about his role in the upcoming trilogy Tintin.

Though he's keeping schtum on his actual role (it's strongly rumoured that he'll play Captain Haddock), he did say that he's already started work on the project in New Zealand.

"It was on the Avatar stage," Serkis told us, referring to James Cameron's currently shooting 3D CG sci-fi bonanza. "We had this incredible week. Cameron was there, Peter Jackson was there (who's directing one of the three Tintin films), and Steven Spielberg was there (who's directing another). All in the same room!"

Which means that the film will be using the same technology as Avatar, which shows the characters in their (almost) final form on monitors, even though they're only in lycra body stockings on set. "You're on a bare, empty stage with actors standing around in blue Lycra with dots on, but [on the monitor] the director is looking into a fully rendered, three-dimensional virtual set, with the actors as their characters".

It would be too much to hope that Cameron's involvement at this early stage might mean he'll direct the third film. Wouldn't it?

Obviously, we also had to ask Serkis about the possibility of reprising his role as Gollum for the upcoming Hobbit movie. The character appears briefly in the book, playing a riddle game with Bilbo. Though there's no script and no certainty that he'll be written into it, Serkis says "I think I'd find it very hard to turn down the opportunity to play Gollum again, because he's become very much a part of me. For good or bad, he's still very much there!".

Empire Online

Oh wow, I love Tin Tin... I miss reading the books and the cartoons I have watched all episodes like 20 times.

another fake/false Tintin !

tintin_in_thailand_cover.jpg

lol inam az "farang" malome kare irooniast! chand sale pish oon ke too meidoone azadi boodam bahal bood!lol

lol inam az "farang" malome kare irooniast! chand sale pish oon ke too meidoone azadi boodam bahal bood!lol

Un ro keh shoma migi, Zartosht Soltani keshideh keh kheili adame bozorgi hast az nazare grafic,un kar ro kardeh bud faghat az lahaz-e caricaturistic nah chize digeh.

In yeki umadeh aslan dastan dorost kardeh az khodesh :punishing_wft: .