Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest_Keano_*

2006 WCQ

Guest Guest_Keano_*

I was impressed with Sweden's performance against Bulgaria!!! They just dominated the entire match, and thrashed them with a 3 goal win while being away!!!

Sweden 3 Bulgaria 0 :clap::clap::clap::clap: :k :k

I would say Iran will beat N. Korea 3-1

the most amazing thing was that Henrik Larrson of celtic and now barcelona wasnt playin because of the injury he suffered months ago. Hes there best player. Yea sweden has lots of stars.

Brazil had trouble wit peru. But mainly Ronaldo had trouble, he missed a wide open goal and one-one situation wit the keeper. Nowadays ronaldo has dumb excuses 4 him screwing up. He said it was hard to play wit his NT bc they play totally different from the style Real Madrid or ane other clubs in europe that his brazilians played on. Sad, he was so great be4 the Knee injury. Nowadays u got to hope he doesnt hurt himself, like wen he did in his valentine party where he proposed, he injuried his toe. And he couldnt play for a week. That is probably the dumbest s*** ive ever heard. I think Brazil should bench Ronaldo for a few games and use Adriano in the world cup that is. Cauz Adriano is injuried. The coach is going to use Adriano as a sub, the guy was a substitute and then a starter in the copa cup, and he lead copa cup in goals wen he was a sub 4 too. The thing is Brazilian politics hav made it so that ronaldo gets the edge bc everyone now knows the team as ronaldos. Adriano also has lead Inter to an amazing record which nobody would ever think possible. He also lead them to pretty decent champions league tourney. Adriano plays hard bc hes unknown on that brazilian squad. Ronaldo plays because of gainin fame. I jus get heated wit Ronaldo and his Bulls***, the guy is so good, but he has had a hard time getting in shape from the knee injuries. Hes not the same skinny, quick and skillful one. Hes a fat, physical and avg soccer player u sometimes shows a hint of talent. 4 some reason nobody notices that from him, even in the WC, he screwed up so many times, that he had to score those two goals in the final.

Guest MILI-boy =)

yeeeah...did u guys see the freekick ERIK EDMAN zad? kabooooooom :p

Guest Guest_Keano_*
yeeeah...did u guys see the freekick ERIK EDMAN zad?  kabooooooom :p

64771[/snapback]

I did, and it was awesome!

:clap::clap::clap:

Guest King is going

I am heading to my friends' to watch Iran vs. N. Korea!!! :DD :DD :DD :DD :DD

I am soooo excited!!! :DD :DD :DD :DD :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Go Iran, Go Iran, Go Iran...

C'mon peeps!!!

We need some noises!!!!

Everybody give me some noise!!! :clap::clap:

:DD :DD :DD :DD :DD

go go go iran

:DD :DD :DD :DD :DD

i wont make too much noise i might ginx them.

bordim bordim bordim =) =) I skipped school for this game.. :no: not a good thing to do..but whattta hell :D :D :D :DD :DD

Nice work there Nekounam :k

yeeeah...did u guys see the freekick ERIK EDMAN zad?  kabooooooom :p

64771[/snapback]

I did, and it was awesome!

:clap::clap::clap:

64863[/snapback]

yeah bro..it was awsome :D :D and so was Ljungbergs first goal :D

bordim bordim bordim =) =)  I skipped school for this  game.. :no: not a good thing to do..but whattta hell :D :D :D :DD  :DD

Nice work there Nekounam :k

64974[/snapback]

well it wasnt worth it

Ofcourse it was....time melli is more important than a lesson in ancient greek history...

Ofcourse it was....time melli is more important than a lesson in ancient greek history...

65008[/snapback]

the game was awful. Mani international games hav sucked. The only good one was England vs. Azerbijian even though they scored 2 goals, it was well played, clean and a beautiful game. France vs. Israel was a joke, The israelis cheated and drew to france. Serbia vs. Spain the ugliest game ive seen ever, if the serbs cant stop u they foul. Spain sucked bc they all r young and were nervous. Iran vs. N. Korea, was terrible passing was off, karimi and hashemian didnt do much. Karimi did a lil more bc of his assist, but in general it was a dirty, boring and frustrating game.

Guest King of soccer

Iran Vs. N. Korea wasn't that awful!

Iran played very professional, and with a great plan, and they did manage to achieve what they wanted!!!

So 2 :k up to them!!!

I loved the second goal! :clap::clap::clap:

I'm with u KING :) I just loooooooooooved the second goal :D :D

Right on my man! :clap:

:DD :DD :DD :DD the second goal was veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy awesome :DD :DD :DD :DD

Im looking forward to Iran Bahrain, June 8.. We gotta win that, If not..Then Korea June 3rd we need to at least win..Get as much points possible

4 more points and we are on our way to GERMANYYYYYY :D :D :D

:DD  :DD  :DD  :DD  :DD

go go go iran

:DD  :DD  :DD  :DD  :DD

i wont make too much noise i might ginx them.

64887[/snapback]

akhey i don't think u will sweetie

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: