Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
GLTitan7

Team Melli

if you watched the game yesterday it was obviouse that the arrange was totally wrong till Daei left the field.

1- Zandi is a offensive midfielder who had to play at left, as a result he was not able to work as he does in Germany, also he failed to support Nosrati

2-from the minute this game started Japanies. were all over Nosrati. Nosrati being a weak defense player who can't manage the ball on his left could cause us a great upset as he had proved this before,Bahrain did the same,it is clear that all the cotches see this flaw in Iran's defense and keep pushing on it, you will definetly will see this again in North Korea.Branko already lost the time to find a good left defense in iran, he gotta use Nikbakht in left defense(I am a Red so this has nothing to do with red/blue)

3-Karimi started in defensive midfield, may be branko had thought Zico is a idiot and will be distracted with this change, what happend was a tired Karimi with Yellow card, why because karimi is not a middle field fighter like Nekunam or mobali (or Fekri / jabari ) he was clearly pissed off for this mid field battels,he should get yellow cards for the opponent team not for us.

4-Hashemian is not a Midfielder ,he is a striker he proved it several times, we are in this stage just because Daei was out in Qatar and Hashemian was replaced from start in his correct position ,otherwise we wouldn't and shouldn't be in this stage from beginig.

5-Navidkia has been out for a year, we have a young star like Mobali who is going to make Foulad the new champion of Iran and still he is out and navidkia is in, did you see navidkia do anything special yesterday? still this two can be in the game in same time and Navidkia is a good player anyway.

Branko has shown no guts what so ever, Daei plays as long as he could , yesterday in several times i saw Daei 2-3 meter behind Japan. defense ,instead of moveing in and getting involve in air battels like Hashemin does on the first post.strong players like him with poor technique are good as long as they young with 35 years old he is done,two nights before in a interview he said that Zico may put 2-3 player on him, i didn't see these 2-3 playes ,not even on Karimi they just shut he down locally.

i think Daei's sub. was a shame and a fake, no way that Daei get off the field like this, actually i watched it several times nothing happend to him when he shot the ball with 75' angel up. he either was told to do that or he just understood he was putting the other players down.

there are several player in the team who are not in the level of Iran national team

Nosrati, 2005 Daei, Alavi, 2005 Azizi, just waste of space in the team.

* did not write it, but its interesting so i posted it.

Supposedly their is a commercial on Dish Network for North Korea vs. Iran game on Mar/30. It will be on Pay-per-view!

This guy from another site called Dish and asked what happened with PBC (Tapesh). They said they were showing the games illegally (since they don't have the international rights) and that they won't be able to show any Asian World Cup Qualifying games live any more.

Dis could be a huge blow to many soccer fans 4 dis weeks game, if its true. But its cool to see Iranian soccer in the US, wit a US Co. Maybe some americans will see true soccer. LOL

Persian Football. Com

IRNA - BERLIN, The German media on Saturday praised Iranian national team star forward Vahid Hashemian after his double strike against Japan in the Group B Asian World Cup qualifier at Tehran's Azadi stadium on Friday.

The online site of the prestigious kicker sports magazine called Hashemian the "matchwinner" in the Japan encounter.

Meanwhile the online sport 1 news service named the Bayern Munich striker 'player of the game'.

Hashemian kept Iran's 2006 World Cup dreams alive after a close 2-1 victory against top Asian rivals Japan.

Iran shares the group lead with Bahrain as both teams have four points, followed by Japan with three and North Korea with no points.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The legendary Brazilian Zico, probably the most unknown star ever to play the game.

Zicos Take on Victory

F.A. - TEHRAN, Japan coach Zico put on a brave face after his side's 2-1 loss to Iran in World Cup qualifying on Friday amid mounting criticism over team selection and tactics.

Two goals from Bayern Munich striker Vahid Hashemian sealed Japan's fate and put Iran on top of Group B with Bahrain. Both teams have four points with Japan a point behind.

Zico tinkered with the midfield to accommodate Hidetoshi Nakata, who had not played an international match since last March, and Shinji Ono but the Europe-based duo failed to deliver.

The move had caused divisions amongst the Japan players before the match with Nakata and fellow midfielder Takashi Fukunishi reportedly involved in a training ground bust-up over tactics.

But Zico defended his decision to play Nakata in the encounter between the top two ranked sides in Asia.

"It was an equal game. I don't regret letting Nakata play, I was happy with his game today and I'm sure he will be getting better," he said.

"The Iranian team is very strong and now they have learned how to score goals. But we are not (too) disappointed and Iran cannot be too sure (of qualification). We have only played two matches so it is too early to tell."

While Nakata and Ono stuttered on their comebacks, Iran's Bundesliga-based stars were red hot in the Azadi Stadium cauldron.

Former Asian Player of the Year Mehdi Mahdavakia, who plays for Hamburg, had an outstanding game and Hashemian took his goals superbly well.

"This was the national team's most important victory in recent years," said Iran coach Branko Ivankovic.

"I'm very proud of my team. We removed a very difficult hurdle in our path to the World Cup Finals in Germany."

Iran travel to Pyongyang for their next qualifying match against DPR Korea on Wednesday while Japan return home to host Bahrain in Saitama on the same day.

Also Supposedly Japan & Iran's Rankings in Fifa will stay the same. USA is number 10 now. BUt fifa rankings is full of s***, so they dont matter, but its cool to see iran considered as as one of the top 20 nations in the world.

Team of the Week

For the second time in a row, Mehdi Mahdavikia has been selected to be in the team of the week in Bundesliga

Correct, he's gaining his confidence!

I feel sorry for Zandi! he is a great player as well!

For the June 3rd game,

The players invited

Goalies:

Ebrahim Mirzapour,Mehdi Rahmati, Mohammad Mohammadi

Defense:

Hossein Kaabi

Sattar Zare

Ali Baadavi

Mohammad Nosrati

Rahman Rezaeei

Yahya GolMohammadi

Jalal Kameli-Mofrad

Midfield

Javad Nekounam

Seyed Mohammad Alavi

Mojtaba Jabbari

Fereydon Zandi

Moharram Navidkia

Iman Mobali

Javad Kazemian

Mehdi Mahdavikia

Alireza V.Nikbakht

Ali Karimi

Forwards

Ali Daei

Vahid Hashemian

Arash Borhani

Reza Enayatian

Rassol Khatibi

Mobali has lately had phenomenol performances, man we have tooooOoOo many stars in our TM now!

Mobali has lately had phenomenol performances, man we have tooooOoOo many stars in our TM now!

87837[/snapback]

we really do keano :DD :DD :DD :DD :DD :DD :DD :DD

87837[/snapback]

we really do keano :DD :DD :DD :DD :DD :DD :DD :DD

92959[/snapback]

soooo true! :DD :DD :DD