Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
mohsen_d

Are you going to the WC2006?

Are you planning to go to Germany for the World Cup next summer?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Are you planning to go to Germany for the World Cup next summer?

• YES
    • NO

i'll be goin' to Europe to work for the summer but during the one month of the world cup i'll be in Germany and i'll be watchin' 10 of the games; 3 Iran & 7 Germany (well those r the games that i applied for and i hope i get 'em) ... is there anyone here who's goin'??? ... maybe we'll meet :friends: :DD

Yeah Mohsen dude :D man vaseie 3 Iran games applie kardam and I'm gonna watch them with Sahariii ;) hehehe

i soooooo wanna go.......but i dnt have anyone to go with and my baba wont let me if i go by myself!! :c :c :c :c

ba man bia sara =) =)...me saharii and mahan :D

it would be soo cool if we all went together

i wanna go toooo count me in i looooooooooooove soccer especially when iran is playing

:DD :DD :DD :DD :DD :DD :DD :DD :DD :DD :DD :DD :DD

Guest King KeanooOOoOoOoOoOOoOOoOoOoOO

Yes, with my mama! :baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:

Guest maheshabe14

harki ye doost pesare almanie pooldar vasam faghat vase 1 mah peyda kard behem dar avalin forsat khabar bedeh :dance:

i'll try to get my friends there to find u one khoshgele man :))):wub::friends:

Guest miladiii

chera almani bashe?!?! iranihaie pooldar vasat khoob nist?!? :D

heheh :D vabaste mishimo khobam mishim :p

probably the biggest die hard fan that has never gone to an international match. But Jun 3rd and 9th ill be in azadi.

But dam so mani peeps goin to the world cup 2006 to bad tickets r sold out. supposedly 2 million peeps asked for tickets and only 800k were sold in the wc ticket sale last week. So they gav out another 300k. Theres only 2.3million tickets available. So get them while they r out there.

Bebinid chi gereftam!!!!

Date

Dear Mr. Milad Abdi,

We are delighted to inform you that you have been allocated the following TST series in the draw for ticket sales phase 1 of the 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany , provided that the team you selected qualifies for the finals of the 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany :

Number 1, TST type TST-3, category 3, country Iran, price (number x single price) 149,00 EUR

Total amount (excluding shipping charges) 149,00 EUR

Shipping charges 18,00 EUR

Invoice/ payment amount 167,00 EUR

If the TST series allocated to you does not match the TST type or price category specified in your application, the alternative options you selected were taken into account.

At the beginning of May 2005 you will receive an e-mail in which you will be requested to make the payment of 167,00 EUR (plus additional transfer costs from both the paying and receiving banks). The exact procedure for the bank transfer as well as the term of payment will also be described in this e-mail. Please take into account that in the event of late or incomplete payment, your reservation will be automatically cancelled.

This confirmation does not authorise you to attend the matches of the 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany . Admission is via original tickets only. Provided that your payment is successfully received and subsequent security checks are successful, the original tickets will be sent to you 6-8 weeks before the start of the 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany . Please ensure that the delivery address we have for you is up to date.

Kind regards,

Your 2006 FIFA World Cup Ticketing Center

heheh :D  vabaste mishimo khobam mishim :p

69599[/snapback]

akhey are rast mige :k :bl :wub: