• Non Denominational (Believe in God)
    • Protestant Christian
    • Shiite Muslim
    • Sunni Muslim
    • Jewish
    • Zoroastrian
    • Other
    • None

and she told me that if i marry a persian i'm ganna have problems with him cuz we have different religions even though we're not religious... so i told her that i'm not ganna have kids to avoid that! :D

This is one the reasons for me 2 despise these man made religions!

Only reflecting my own opinion!

and she told me that if i marry a persian i'm ganna have problems with him cuz we have different religions even though we're not religious... so i told her that i'm not ganna have kids to avoid that! :D

This is one the reasons for me 2 despise these man made religions!

Only reflecting my own opinion!

ya that's true

but she is kindda right.. i mean lets say u marry a christian girl and u have a kid

well she's ganna wanna take him to church and baptise him.. and ure ganna wanna idk read the Quran in his ears " i think that's what they do"... plus the family always puts pressure

so i guess if ure really in love u're ganna have to give up having children just incase :D

Once again, that's my point!

It's the religion that creates all these fuss and boundaries!

Had I not chosen a religion to limit me to only marrying peeps from my own religion this would have never happened in the first place!

Why shoudl we be seprated/distanced from one another, just because of religious thoughts?

This notion will automatically raise prejudice/inferiority/superirity complex which can all hand to hand lead to hatred and animosity!

well there is really nothing u can do about it

she's ganna want to raise it the Christian way and ure ganna want to raise it the Muslim way

so problems start

that's just an example...

that's why i always tell ppl i'm not religious but i do pray and i believe in God

but i dont live my life based on Bible

Oh, what a dummy you are! :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft:

I guess you'll never get my point!

Keep on saying "A Christian" "A Moslim" "A..." :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft:

that's why i always tell ppl i'm not religious but i do pray and i believe in God

this is very good which you said ! i like your way to think about the religion and about God !

nooo i get ur point keano

ure saying that b/c of religion we are being separated right?

u can blame it on religion but i'm saying there is nothing u can really do about it b/c its been there for thousands of years

thank you siamak! :happy_wft:

i'm saying there is nothing u can really do about it b/c its been there for thousands of years

:punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft:

You think too much about that Assyrian guy, it's OK, we all forgave you for his actions! :haha:

You think too much about that Assyrian guy, it's OK, we all forgave you for his actions! :haha:

LMAOOOOOO :))):))):))):))):)))

keano i think he is a homosexual

if u want i can hook it up.. just let me know cuz u really seem interested! :happy_wft:

man kheilia haro didam keh mazhabi boodan (moslem or others!) vali ashegh yeki digeh az mazhabeh dige shodan va alan khosh bakhtan ! mohem ineh keh del koja khosheh .

You're being traumatized by his lame performance!

Totally understandable!

You're being traumatized by his lame performance!

Totally understandable!

hahahhahahahahha

kmmb????????????? i dont kiss butts tpz

but u may LMBB :haha:

man kheilia haro didam keh mazhabi boodan (moslem or others!) vali ashegh yeki digeh az mazhabeh dige shodan va alan khosh bakhtan ! mohem ineh keh del koja khosheh .

But then those bunch in fact defied their religion and religious thoughts!?

You either believe in something or you don't!

If you believe in it, you shall follow its rules and laws, or else your faith is futil!

areh vali baazam... axaran intori nistan

fekr mikonam keh iman dashtan beh Khoda kafieh barayeh zendegieh maha ! akheh ta cheghadar choobeh mazhab ro bayad bekhorim ! ta kei !?? cheghadar dardesar va moshkel !? akheh Khoda hameyeh maharo yeksan afarideh ! hameyeh maha range khunemun ghermezeh,ye ghalb darim por az ehsas, ye maghz darim por az good ideas,por az afkareh khoob ! akheh chetor misheh keh hanooz ehteram bezarim beh mazahebi keh 2000-3000 saleh pish ye seri ghavanin barayeh khodeshun daravordan ! beh Khoda in ghavanin digeh ba zendegi hayeh alan joor nemisheh !

man khodam yebar beh mamanam goftam mikham zaneh catholic begiram (albateh shukhi!) beh Khoda ta 4-5 mah ba man harf nemizad ! nah az man porsid,aya asheghesham ,aya un mano doost dareh va ya chizayeh digeh ! pas taklifeh eshgh va ehsasat chi misheh !? ta kei fadakari va pa gozashtan rooyeh khodemoon ? chand nafar ro didin keh ba mazhab aroosi kardan va khosh bakht shodan ? beh Khoda ageh ye nafar ham basheh !

Khoda gofteh,kareh bad nakonin, beh baghieh komak konid,dooroogh nagin,dozdi nakonin, ba zaneh mardom nakhabin,va chand ta chiz digeh,khoob in khodesh kafi nist barayeh zendegieh maha ? in vaghean chizi hast keh bayad roosh fekr besheh va sohbat besheh !

siamak harchand ke in mazhabhaa ro chandin hezaar saale pish neveshtan vali baazam harfe khodaast va baayad etaa@ beshan. motasefaane yek darsade kheily kami az mardom too in dore zamoone be tamaame ghavaanine dineshoon ehteraam mizaaran va oonaro etaa@ mikonan. axare mardom faghad baladan began man (masalan) mosalmoon hastam, vali aslan balad nistam namaaz bekhoonan.

man khodamham yeki az oon mardomam. be nazare man agar ke to eteghaad be khodaa dashte bashi va bekhaatere nemathaayee ke behet daade azash moteshaker bashi in khodesh kaafie.

chizhaayee mesle " doroogh nagoftan, dozdi nakardan, be mardom ehteraam gozaashtan, kasiro aziat nakardan, ehteram, khiaanat nakardan va etc." common sense hastan.. inaro maa hame baayad etaa@ konim ke betoonim zendegie behtariro dashte baashim. age harki az raah resido goft chon man eteghaad be khoda nadaaram miram khiaanat mikonamo doroogh migam ke dige khar too khar mishod.

aadame khoobi boodan hich rabti be deen nadare be nazare man.

A good question to ponder when it come sto religions is:

How comes that a God who reportedly advocates unity and equality among people on earth ”officially” grants them religions of diversity? Not variety, but rather diversity! And its NOT the men who have misinterpreted his words, but rather he himself who has given different commands and rights to different people! And then man himself, justified by the words and norms of God shatters each religion into further branches of diversity! Each one claiming to have the most perfect version! And the diversity in religion becomes one of history’s biggest war-factors!

How comes the very same God, wants different thing for different people?

And you might argue that its men who have created religions and not God, but then again its ONLY through those manmade religions that God has ever entered this world! The notion of God is directly attached to religions! Before the so called manmade religions there was no God! So basically separating God from religions is a wishful thinking and manner that in reality rejects the existence of God rather than the religions!

I am a proud agnostic. My religion is Karma