Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
october_beauty

KaHoo Thread!

yeh....i think hes OK....I don love him.....

I think hes been around for along time so he has a huge fan base......

My fav is OMID......akkkkhhhhhhh.....sareto bezar roo shooneh ham khabet begirehhhhh....

You have to understand that Omid and Kahoo approach two different target groups with two different perceptions about what is romantic and how to express romance!

True that Pourya! :v

But no one beats Abbas Ghaderi as SEX SOMBOL!lol :clap2:

He ROCKS my world!!! :DD :DD :DD :DD

Actually they sing with emotion and feeling, something most iranian singers fail in doing!

Come on man....i dono which song it was i think it was "man to ro mikham" the one with the short hair ( i dont even know whos who) was like falling on the ground...n its like man go easy....

I don think theres anything wrong with emotions...but singing a pop song and acting like u just about to break and shatter into pieces isnt my idea of showing emotions.......

But i could be wrong.... :haha:

long story short, ....kahoo kheyli loooooooosan

I mean, googoosh shows emotions, omid shows emotions, they just take it to like the clowning era

Kahoo loos nistan :( And seriously u cant compare Omid with googoosh Or Kahoo! Omid cant even perform, all he does is stand still in one spot all night :haha:

Actually they sing with emotion and feeling, something most iranian singers fail in doing!

I don think theres anything wrong with emotions...but singing a pop song and acting like u just about to break and shatter into pieces isnt my idea of showing emotions.......

And I guess that's why they've become one of the biggest heart throbs of iranian music industry!

Am I wrong?

No, U r 100% right :clap2:

esghi joonam delam balat tang shode bood joonam :DD

Khob omid has a voice, he may not be much of an entertainer....vali when he sings.....OMG he has a nice voice......i don really look at his entertaining skills, vali he sings deeep songs...karesh bekhatere hamine ke dorosteh.

I mean kahoo arent bad, their job is to entertain and thats what they do.....and they are good at it, i guess.

But as pourya said, they target very different groups.

Aaaawwww khanoomiii :friends: :friends: boooooooooos

:bl mishi

Khob omid has a voice, he may not be much of an entertainer....vali when he sings.....OMG he has a nice voice......i don really look at his entertaining skills, vali he sings deeep songs...karesh bekhatere hamine ke dorosteh.

I mean kahoo arent bad, their job is to entertain and thats what they do.....and they are good at it, i guess.

But as pourya said, they target very different groups.

its all in the eyes of the beholder! cuz some WANT an entertainer standing all still on stage and act "sangin"! To them THAT is entertainment! Others crave one of the KAHOO calibre! another of the SANDY! so basically its about perception and different kinds have different perceptions about what is entraining or anything else for that matter!

A good entertainer is the one who finds his target group and delivers! I remember a time in the 80s where basically you couldn’t choose what to listen to, since the range of offering were narrow! Today we are still far from even close to the variety in western culture, but compared to the 80s we have a wider range of artists who emerge and of course disappear if no one needs them! its all Darwinian! The survival of the fittest! and if you see that some good artistic potentials are rejected by the masses and some low quality entertainment embraced broadly by them, well that is just the culture of our Iranian audience!

turu dat pourya...absoloutely right....

I for one enjoy variety. Sometimes i want to listen to sandy, sometimes to omid.....bit of everything....i just enjoy music in general...most genres.....

For Bia2 mini-mamas:

wjfe4i.jpg

wrap9d.jpg

x0nzsw.jpg

wl81th.jpg

wl858n.jpg

wl7pte.jpg

wl7t09.jpg

wl7taa.jpg

wl7x8m.jpg

wl7zvo.jpg

i15802267_11447_6.jpg

Kamran's gf (shaghayegh) is MUCH better looking then this Briana girl! her clothing are a LITTLE too tight for the size of her breasts! :punishing_wft:

look at this picture, dont you think he looks a lot better alone? I do :clap2: :harhar_wft[1]:

post-2012-1146962764_thumb.jpg

she looks old .....much older than him...

she is also a Monet.....as in....looks gd fair away...but not so gd close up! :haha:

i think she's very pretty.. nice body and i lover her hair and her eye color

but her eye lashes kindda freak me out.. they look fake

but i think she's really pretty and she looks like a sweetheart

good for him :gentleman_in_wft[1]:

I wonder often how our fair-skinned mini october mama looks like now that she is a fully grown october mama! :rolleyes:

Bro, a while ago Cacy sent me some of her late pictures, I couldn't believe my eyes! I am serious haha all in bikini and in public pool etc. Some of her outfits looked like this:

zipperdress.jpg

This coming from a girl who all her life wore scarfs and covered her entire body sort of shocked me! Not that there's anything wrong with it though!

I just saw this post bro! :eek_wft: :eek_wft: :eek_wft: :eek_wft: :eek_wft: :eek_wft:

man I like to see this little lady in her brand new style! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

damn cacy is still pimpin pics I see!lol :))