Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
pourya

YOUR BOILING POINT !!!

When Do YOU Reach Your Boiling Point?!  

24 members have voted

1. 1. When Do YOU Reach Your Boiling Point?!

• Few seconds!
    • 1 minute
    • 2 minutes
    • 5 minutes
    • 7 minutes
    • 10 minutes
    • 15 minutes
    • 30 minutes
    • Never!

I'm usually chillin and relaxed for the most part...that's why I usually can get along with just about anyone, I don't think I've been in a fight since I was 5..haha... The only thing that pushes me over though is when people just persist on trying to piss me of for no reason at all, because they're f'd up in the head.....I stay away from them though

well... it really depends on the situation.. i voted 5 minutes but it really doesnt take me more than a couple minutes :damn:

i'm like a saage vahshi and i have a short temper SADLY :damn:

oooooo SAGE VAHSHI!!!!! :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: :diablo::diablo::diablo:

NASTY MINIMAMA!!! :harhar_wft[1]:

I would normally boil within one second - literally lol. But when it's strange people I tend to have 100 times more patience...because strangers don't know that I got a temper and I need to get what I'm asking for immediately :D. So I give them chances :D. I'd actually go with 30-40 minutes (probably) without getting mad.

Guest triple555

with most things i posses a daraje low temper! i'm calm and just like to chill .. most things don't bother me at all! but with certain situation my temper builds up, i keep it in, and can go on for days.. weeks.. months.. then thats when joosh miaram badjoori and let it all out.. which can have a negative impact!

it depends....sometimes 5 min..sometimes 10 sometimes 10 secs then :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft:

oooooo SAGE VAHSHI!!!!! :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: :diablo::diablo::diablo:

NASTY MINIMAMA!!! :harhar_wft[1]:

lol.. seriously i have a short temper... sometimes it gets so bad to the point that i dont give 2 sh!ts about the other person's feelings.. like this girl in my gym class... ok its effin 7:30am why the F******** are u getting on my nerves?????????? so yea i just give her atittude and and sometimes say really mean things

i do feel sry afterwards though but i do the samething the next day :damn:

aaare nemoonasham inja didam etefaghan ...lol :icecream: :haha: :))) :dance_baby_wft: :DD

you never saw me reach my boiling point!! :punishing_wft:

:sh :sh :whistling: :p :;):

I said 5 min, but it depends on who it is. If it's a family member and more importantly if I have pms, then its seconds (sadly it's true :damn: )

But I can be good with strangers, as long as they don't act kheng! :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft:

It's really depended on my mood and situation!

If I'm in the good mood... Never but If I'm in the bad mood, I don't get angry! I AM angry! :)))

in good mood few a min or two

in not good mood/bad mood few secounds

so u all watch it :))):)))

i dont hav a boilling pt...

im too chill to get upset...

I have come to discoverer that my boiling point varies and is contextual, meaning that it depends on the context and situation. In my private and social life I have a lower, in my professional life I have a higher. In fact some have said I do not have any! which almost pissed me off!looool :rolleyes: Thankfully its not the other way around!Lol :haha:

It all depends on the situation. I used to be very patient and easy-going but after having a child all my patience is spent on him so when another person does something which wouldn't have annoyed me very much....now makes me mad in 2seconds. Gone are the good days!

I am typically a very calm person in real life, true I am an emotional person and at times might get offended over the smallest things, but it won't last more than 30 minutes, and I will soon cool off, and I am real great at apologizing for my wrongdoing and misbehavior, and take no shame in admitting that I was wrong!

Last night I had one of my boiling point experiences, I blew up for the right reasons, but took me 20 minutes to get a hold of myself and let thing slip by!

New members need to check in, old members need to re-check in. 8 years has passed since this thread was started, damn time flies!