I'm not sure if you guys have played this game, it used to be quite popular among children under 12 here in Malaysia.
We called the game Pepsi Cola.
Here's how you play :
1. Get a group of friends, 3 or more. The more, the merrier.
2. Stand holding each other's hand and form a big circle.
3. One person will say PEP-SIIII-COOO-LAAAA!!
4. As soon as the person finishes saying the "LAAA" part, everybody must take one big jump backwards
5. Now the circle will be much bigger.
The rule is that you must not move your feet. When it is your turn, you must jump towards a friend on your right (or left, but but follow the same order) and try to step on their shoe/leg. You can only jump once for each turn. The friend is allowed to jump away from you in order to avoid being stepped on.
If your feet is stepped on, then you loose, but the rest continue playing. If you managed to avoid, then it becomes your turn and you continue playing until the last person.
I know it seems a bit violent, since you need to step on other people's leg (and sometimes kick), but it's really fun to play!!
Here are some videos, it's quite fun, even adults seem to enjoy playing it. It's a good game during parties, picnics or beach trips:
1. This one has slightly different rules, you can move 3 times instead of jumping once:
2. This one follows the rules I mentioned earlier:
Try it with friends! Post here about what you think about it!