Subject: Problems with my new computer
Dear Mr Bill Gates,
We have bought a computer for our home and we have found some problems, which I want to bring to your notice
1. There is a button 'start' but there is no 'stop' button. We request you to check this.
2. We find there is 'Run' in the menu. We request you to change that to 'sit', so that we can click that by sitting.
3. One doubt is whether any 're-scooter' is available in system? I find only 're-cycle', but I own a scooter at home.
4. There is 'Find' button but it is not working properly. My wife lost the dildos and we tried a lot trace that dildos with this 'find' button, but was unable to trace. Please rectify this problem.
5. My child learnt 'Microsoft word' now he wants to learn 'Microsoft sentence', so when you will provide that?
6. I bought computer, CPU, mouse and keyboard, but there is only one icon which shows 'My Computer'; when you will provide the remaining items?
7. It is surprising that windows says 'My Pictures' but there is not even a single photo of mine. So when will you keep my photoin that.
8. There is 'Microsoft Office' what about 'Microsoft Home'? since I use the PC at home only.
9. You provided 'My Recent Documents'. When you will provide 'My Past Documents'?
10. Sometimes My wife is talk to much,I wonder why You not put "shut-up" button instead a "shut-down" button? That will be good to keep shut My wife mouth up.
11. You provide 'My Network Places'. For God Sake! Please do not provide 'My Secret Places'. I do not want to let my wife know where I go after my office hours.
Ps. Last one to Mr Bill Gates...hmmm how come you are selling WINDOWS but Your name is Gates????....hahaha...wtf :eek_wft: :clap2: