#1 WBS

WBS

Bia2 Rookie

• Members:
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 05:15 AM

Hello guys and girls :)

Recently I came across a new Iranian singer called Iman Ebrahimi. Iman is from Tehran, Iran, but currently lives in Germany.
I really enjoy his music. I would classify his music as traditional Iranian pop mixed with new alternative pop. Of course this varies from song to song. So I would say that his music is really something for everyones taste.

Iman has written some of his own songs, but has also done two cover songs by another famous Iranian singer called Saeed Poor (I believe these two cover songs are: "Az hame del boridam" and "Harfe del" which can be found on Imans myspace page).

Although Iman Ebrahimi is a newcomer, he has done very well in the music industry so far. He has had many hits and lots of views on sites such as myspace and so on (He has a total of 200 000+ plays on his myspace - which is a very impressive number). His biggest hit song so far is the song "Be Yade To", which can also be found on his myspace page. His first and upcoming album is "Hasrat" and is scheduled to come out in 2011.
All in all: This is a very promising artist with a unique voice, and I would encourage everyone to check his music out.

Check him out and let me know what you think ;)

Here is the link to his myspace page:
http://www.myspace.com/imanebrahimi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

input['testKey'] = 123"> input['code'])">