Photo

Who will take an Iranian husband or wife here?

• Please log in to reply
514 replies to this topic

#21 DoKhTaR_TeHrAnI

DoKhTaR_TeHrAnI

Bia2 Addict

• Members:
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,550 posts

Posted 18 February 2005 - 12:47 PM

honestly i don't really think it matters how many people she or he has been with if u love the person then its not going to matter~ :k

#22 Angel

Angel

~ANGIE~

• Members:
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,349 posts

Posted 19 February 2005 - 12:45 AM

The girls you're mentioning...with more than 2-3 ex's....maybe they were deceived again and again and again?
They don't deserve to be called food remainings just because they've had more ex's than you...

just a thought.
The angelic Angel of Bia2.

Angels make the world a much brighter place. Children are the live angels of earth.
Posted Image Posted Image

#23 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 19 February 2005 - 01:16 AM

I personally like the fact that a girl has ”experience” (not only sexually)! the more the better! because I myself HAVE and that helps me in my way to pick the right partner! I have had more difficulties with inexperienced girls in the past who just didn’t know what they got and what the want, than experienced ones who included the natural experiences when they contemplated and got themselves engaged in certain situation!

And if I connect better with Iranian girls, despite all the related negative issues, its because we share MORE culturally! When it comes to emotions and Fidelity however, my experience has showed me that its YOUR judgment that fails not the girls national background! So it’s up to ME to open my eyes and senses and pick the right partner! If I notice wrongs in my relationships, I must take a critical look at myself, since its me who am the common denominator in all of them!

I believe that men and women should have equal rights in every regard, I have all my life tried to support and encourage my female friends to live their lives as FULL women without being afraid of the society’s labels!

“Everything interests me, but nothing holds me.” — Fernando Pessoa

#24 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 February 2005 - 11:37 AM

I personally like the fact that a girl has ”experience” (not only sexually)! the more the better! because I myself HAVE and that helps me in my way to pick the right partner! I have had more difficulties with inexperienced girls in the past who just didn’t know what they got and what the want, than experienced ones who included the natural experiences when they contemplated and got themselves engaged in certain situation!

And if I connect better with Iranian girls, despite all the related negative issues, its because we share MORE culturally! When it comes to emotions and Fidelity however, my experience has showed me that its YOUR judgment that fails not the girls national background! So it’s up to ME to open my eyes and senses and pick the right partner! If I notice wrongs in my relationships, I must take a critical look at myself, since its me who am the common denominator in all of them! 

I believe that men and women should have equal rights in every regard, I have all my life tried to support and encourage my female friends to live their lives as FULL women without being afraid of the society’s labels!

View Post

GOOOOO POURYA!!!! woopwoop!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
i totally agree....ur like a feminists dream!! lol
i believe that i will end up wit an iranian guy as my culture means alot to me and that way there wud be no clash of culture...anyway!
ONCE U GO PERSIAN>>>>THERES NO OTHER VERSION!!!!! LOLOLOLOL :))) :))) :))) :))) :))) :))) :)))

#25 x)SaRa(x

x)SaRa(x

سارا

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,354 posts
  • Interests:meh.

Posted 19 February 2005 - 11:41 AM

View Post

GOOOOO POURYA!!!! woopwoop!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
i totally agree....ur like a feminists dream!! lol
i believe that i will end up wit an iranian guy as my culture means alot to me and that way there wud be no clash of culture...anyway!
ONCE U GO PERSIAN>>>>THERES NO OTHER VERSION!!!!! LOLOLOLOL :))) :))) :))) :))) :))) :))) :)))

View Post

That was me by the way!!! love ya!!x

#26 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 19 February 2005 - 02:55 PM

thanx girl! ;)

#27 khanoomi

khanoomi

Bia2 Addict

• Members:
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,505 posts
  • Interests:Love to dance and hang out with my friends!

Posted 20 February 2005 - 02:53 AM

Sooo.... you both seem to like to screw around with girls or like Keano puts it "F** the Sh*** out of them" lol, but wouldn't prefer them for a long term relationship? Why? hehe are they too much of a whoe to keep?  Cause you know, if you sleep with that many girls, you're considered a man whoe as well! :D

As far a marrying an Irooni, yes I would prefer it, only because we'll have more things in common.  But If I fall for someone that's not Irooni, I'll go for it as well. :)

View Post

i totally agree with u lol
i love you all!

#28 shazdeh_khanom

shazdeh_khanom

Bia2 Semi Pro

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 1,931 posts

Posted 21 February 2005 - 08:44 AM

for my quote, no, I made no double standard, I have few experience with girls, I had two girlfriends only, but quite much "proposals" from others (I didn't accepted for the principle you cited there, i don't take other people's remainings).

I was really in love, and deceived. When I mean not other peoples remainings, I mean that I don't like girls who change always several men (more than 3 for ex).
As I had two gf, I think it's normal from me to raise some limit for my potential soulmates.

It may seem funny for some of you, but I think it's an objective reasoning... So no double standard, a girl with an experience similar to 2-3 boys is OK for me, with more, it's only a food remain...

I’m sorry, Karach jan, but in my opinion, and u don’t have to agree with me- calling a girl who has had more than 3 exes, the remaining of someone else’s food is not only chauvinistic and degrading, it is –with all due respect- a clear manifestation of one close-mindedness. :no: :no: :no: :no:

I mean surely in an ideal world, it’d be nice to tie the knot with the first person u fall in “love” with, but in the real world, things are not that simple -sigh - :( :(
Most ppl do start a relationship with the hope that it’d work and last for eternity, but unfortunately most ppl are very good at hiding their true personalities and when the “honeymoon” is over, and ppl reveal theri true personalities, and u see their dark and negative sides and u understand that u no longer “click”, then u show them the door and wish them good luck and move on sorry .. best u can do is learn from the experience.. u cannot say that the person is “the remaining of someone else’s food” just because they were a bad judge of characters or as Pourya jan correctly pointed out, most ppl get into relationships w/o understanding themselves first.... ppl grow and so do their standards and expectation and needs…

Anyways, I’d be more than happy to refer u to feminists’ view on this –both pro and anti- but in the interest of saving time, I’d leave u with lyrics from Christina Aguilera which kinda sums it all up, and quite coincidentally uses the same “magical” number- i.e. 3- as a yardstick!!

Cheers bro, still friends though!! :friends: :friends: :

A tout a l’heure!!! :friends: :friends:

Can’t hold us down

So-What am i not supposed to have an opinion?
Should i be quiet because i'm a woman?
Call me a badgirl cause i speak what's on my mind
Guess it's easier for you to swallow if i sat and smiled

When a female fires back
suddenly target don't know how to act
So he does what any little boy would do
Makin' up a few false rumors or two
That for sure is not a man to me
Slanderin' names for popularity
It's sad you only get your fame through controversy
But now it's time for me to come and give you more to say

This is for my girls all around the world
Who have come across a man that don't respect your worth
Thinkin' all women should be seen, not heard
So what do we do girls?
Shout louder,
Letting them know we're gonna stand our ground
So lift your hands high and wave'em proud
Take a deep breath and say it loud,
Never can,never will
Can't hold us down

So what am i not supposed to say what i'm saying
Are you offended with the message i'm bringin'
Call me whatever 'cause your words don't mean a thing
Cuz you ain't even a man enough to handle what i sing
If you look back in history it's a common double standard of society
The guy gets all the glory, the more he can score
While the girl can do the same and yet you call her a whore
I don't understand why its OK,
The guy can get away with it while any girl gets named

All my ladies come together and make a change

Start a new beginning for us,everybody sing

Here's something I just can't understand
If the guy have three girls then he's a man
He can either give her some head, or sex her raw
If the girl do the same, then she's a whore

But the table's about to turn
I'll bet my fame on it

p.s ladies, as a guide, according to every girl’s “bible”-i.e. Cosmopolitan- if a guy asks u how many guys u’ve been with, u don’t answer first, ask him how many girls he’s been with, divide it by 2, subtract 2 or 3 and give him the number- a calculator might come in handy, especially if u are seeing an “experimentalist” or as some ppl might like to call it a “player” lol!! :))) :))) :))) :)))
This last bit was only intended to be a joke, plz don’t take it seriously, but it kinda illustrates the double standard ness of it all!! :c :c :c
تو كه هستي در كنارم ديگه چيزي كم ندارم
قصه رو نمي شناسم غمي نيست تو روزگارم
جز تو اي بود و نبودم به كسي عشق نمي ورزم
بنويس رو هر چي سايه ست ديگه از شب نمي ترسم
ديگه از شب نمي ترسم
تا نگام به بوسه پيوست تا زماني كه نفس هست
تا كه جون نرفته از دست تو رو تنها نمي ذارم
تو رو تنها نمي دارم

#29 karach

karach

Bia2 Rookie

• Members:
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Interests:computer science, books, history, poetry<br />bicycle, roller, judo, swimming<br />music, going out with friends, various kind of leisures...

Posted 21 February 2005 - 10:10 AM

You are right in some points, but even me, if I have several relationships and always go with them on a dead end, I will necessary ask myself if I am really good or not (I feel still that I'm also to blame on some parts: I'm generally too severe...) :t

But I don't agree with the fact that you must experience again and again and again. Because at a certain point, it becomes just routine and you cannot have anymore a good relationship based on love and honesty.
Hey misses! You really eat what feminists say? :haha:

Even women down here wouldn't go with a man that has too much ex girl firends. Because they would consider him as a playboy or a rude guy (or whatever else) so please, don't fool me, even women have that though, and I think it's right in some way, so I am not the only "narrow minded one" here. Or maybe in US the points of view are of course different from that in France, it's possible... :haha:

I see how many of my friends cheat girls just to sleep with them. On one hand I admire them (hey, they are skilled!), on the other hand I feel like when they complain that their girlfriends cheat them too, they are just too stupid. It's like: "I want to make profit of others, but I don't want them to do same of me..." :k

Every one try to find a good partner, OK. But really, if every one seek comfort without trying to adapt to its mate, it's useless. What do you think, that your soulmate will be like a puppet specially designed to fit you? Hey, come on... :nea:

I think that talking about feminosm shows just weakness, as feminists only wish to get everything for themselves without concession. And we aren't in a so generous world!!! http://forum.bia2.co...tyle_emoticons/default/Funk.gif
"Wake up! We have all the eternity to sleep!" - Omar Khayam

#30 shazdeh_khanom

shazdeh_khanom

Bia2 Semi Pro

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 1,931 posts

Posted 21 February 2005 - 10:38 AM

You really eat what feminists say? 

what's that supposed to mean? :huh:

I think that talking about feminosm shows just weakness, as feminists only wish to get everything for themselves without concession. And we aren't in a so generous world!!!

u dont seem to know a bit about feminism, sooo plzzzz my dear, for ur own good, try not to make any comments about them :no: .. feminism is not confined to just one simple theory. within feminism, there are many schools of thoughts, sometimes with opposing views, so i suggest u read more on it before making such generalized comments and watch the smilies u use, they can be very offending and its something i dont appreciate :( :( - eg the last one u used-

plus i didnt say jump into bed with whoever comes to ur life or to experiment, - quite to the contrary, i'm all pro practicing celibacy before marriage out of having self-respect for oneself- i merely made a suggestion for u to watch the language u use and refrain from using such denigrating descriptions :no: :no:

peace :)
ديگه از شب نمي ترسم
تو رو تنها نمي دارم

#31 x)SaRa(x

x)SaRa(x

سارا

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,354 posts

Posted 21 February 2005 - 03:54 PM

phew!! :t :t :t :t
bit of a heated debate goin on here!!!
its all good though!
take it away shazdeh khanom...and u 2 karach!!
oh yeah!
pourya! no need 4 thanx! its all gravy!!! lol!!! :))) :))) :))) :)))

#32 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 21 February 2005 - 08:11 PM

oooh God knows I like my women with gravy!lol :)))

#33 x)SaRa(x

x)SaRa(x

سارا

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,354 posts

Posted 22 February 2005 - 02:53 AM

oooh God knows I like my women with gravy!lol  :)))

View Post

:))) :))) :))) :))) :))) :))) :))) :))) :))) :))) :))) :)))
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
REALLY NOW?!?! HAHAHA
XXX

#34 Angel

Angel

~ANGIE~

• Members:
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,349 posts

Posted 22 February 2005 - 04:55 AM

I'm 100% with Shazdeh.

A woman having relationships with alot of guys doesn't mean there is anything wrong with her...not necessarily but it could also mean that she's a TERRIBLE judge of character. TERRIBLE.

I had a friend who had abusive boyfriends and now...she has an abusive husband. Eventually I suspect they will get divorced. She's not a bad girl. We're not friends (again) because of the guy in her life. I'm supposedly a "destructive" force since I have always encouraged her to stand for her rights as a woman and demand respect....

At a young age we all make mistakes. I don't think a person who has a relationship at 16 will be able to make it last - it's rare and very difficult. People grow and change alot in the years of 13 - 19. Those teen years are what shapes us. Ofcourse we will continuously be changing based on our life experiences but those years we can change 180 degrees. Our partners may not. Same with as we get older.

When one person changes and the other doesn't it causes friction - alot of friction even making both people miserable.
The angelic Angel of Bia2.

Angels make the world a much brighter place. Children are the live angels of earth.
Posted Image Posted Image

#35 shazdeh_khanom

shazdeh_khanom

Bia2 Semi Pro

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 1,931 posts

Posted 22 February 2005 - 06:27 AM

thanx Angel joonam! :wub: someone gets me :v :v :v

exactly.... u make mistakes and learn from them... no labelling! :) :) better to say goodbye than to suffer for the rest of ur life!! :k :k
ديگه از شب نمي ترسم
تو رو تنها نمي دارم

#36 karach

karach

Bia2 Rookie

• Members:
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Interests:computer science, books, history, poetry<br />bicycle, roller, judo, swimming<br />music, going out with friends, various kind of leisures...

Posted 22 February 2005 - 10:40 AM

u dont seem to know a bit about feminism, sooo plzzzz my dear, for ur own good, try not to make any comments about them  .. feminism is not confined to just one simple theory. within feminism, there are many schools of thoughts, sometimes with opposing views, so i suggest u read more on it before making such generalized comments and watch the smilies u use, they can be very offending and its something i dont appreciate  - eg the last one u used-

the last one what used? remark? it was not respectfull? why? tell me first before making "judgement"... :Funk:

I agree that we must have some experience, but love is also something very important that cannot be assimilated to simple experiments, I think it's the worse way to take out all humanity from it... I'm maybe kinda romantic myself and naive (who isn't sometimes?), why not, but really, I don't think that experimenting too many times is good too... :fie:

You have sooner or later to make a choice, or live alone while seeking short adventures with boys, it's up to ye girl! :sc

plus i didnt say jump into bed with whoever comes to ur life or to experiment, - quite to the contrary, i'm all pro practicing celibacy before marriage out of having self-respect for oneself- i merely made a suggestion for u to watch the language u use and refrain from using such denigrating descriptions 

"watch the language I use" and bla bla bla...
what language please, tell me what was offending, then I'll apologize OK? I don't feel guilty for now, so don't tell me what to do unless you proove I'm wrong or disrespectful. Damn, you are a true feminist, speaking to condemn men who don't follow your ideas! wow, le culot... :nea:

But I agree with you on that, you didn't said "jump into bed with whoever comes to ur life ...", and I agree with that. :k

Peace and Love... ha ha

#37 shazdeh_khanom

shazdeh_khanom

Bia2 Semi Pro

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 1,931 posts

Posted 22 February 2005 - 11:20 PM

the last one what used? remark? it was not respectfull? why? tell me first before making "judgement"...

the smilie u used was disrespectful!! need i remind u? this one :Funk:

what language please, tell me what was offending, then I'll apologize OK?

labelling girls with more than 3 exes as "the remaining of someone else's food" is purely ignorant and chauvinistic... referring to humans as "food" is not a very pleasant metaphor...im sure u can come up with something nicer Mr. Romantic! :k

Damn, you are a true feminist, speaking to condemn men who don't follow your ideas!

no actually, i am more of an "equalist" than a feminist... i didnt condemn men... geezes, u are such a drama queen... i politely asked u not to use such langugage, when did i condemn all men? may be it'd be best if u get ur facts right first, dont u reckon?!! ;) ;)
ديگه از شب نمي ترسم
تو رو تنها نمي دارم

#38 Guest_Guest_Shirin_*_*

Guest_Guest_Shirin_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 February 2005 - 09:03 AM

I mean,

For those living abroad, will they prefer an Iranian soul mate or a "foreigner" (someone of their country or elsewhere. :)

I personally don't know much about Iranian women, I haven't met any in France, so I just cannot say how they are and if they are valuable for a real relationship.

(Just for Mr Kinky Pourya, I'm not talking about if people wanna have s.. with iranis, I mean real relationship. sorry pourya! ;) :D ha ha ha)

View Post

[/quote]

Salam be Hammatun,

behtare soaleto be zabuni ke behtar mifahmi javab bedam.
Inspite i live also abroad since 20 years and had some relationships with "foreigners" i prefere still iranian men or as u say "soulmate".It is described in the word ...he understands u in any situation although sometimes(anyway the language u are speaking!) and that is very important for me because it is very difficult to describe everything before u let him know what u are really feeling or the way we iranian still use to live ,also abroad.so,any other questions?omidvaram ke yezare tunestam manzuramo behet nazdik biaram.

#39 karach

karach

Bia2 Rookie

• Members:
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 02:05 AM

who was that please? for the last post?

for shazdeh:

1)"labelling girls with more than 3 exes as "the remaining of someone else's food" is purely ignorant and chauvinistic... " :haha:

you think so...? But I also consider that men who always experience are taking risks for their future life... that's just my though! OK? :k
Well, for the "remaining of others food" I agree, maybe it was too much, I use tat for slutty girls (and god knows I know many!!!!!! or are there only such around? :sh ), but I keep it! Seeking relationship doesn't mean seeking it in the most easy way! (by that I mean fu.....)
I agree with Pourya in some way, you must know well a women, then the chemistry is to be tested. But I would do that on the last way, I mean when I'm sure the girl loves me and is worth building something, not just for a f... :sh

2) for the smiley, well, they provide it, I use it...

3) I'm a drama queen? then...
Sh.. I won't answer :t get that!
I hope you aren't "disturbed"by this one "princess"

#40 Cactus Jack

Cactus Jack

Ragin Red Neck

• Members:
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,856 posts
  • Interests:Food

Posted 24 February 2005 - 03:50 AM

I like ice cream.
Hige sceal þe heardra, heorte þe cenre,
Mod sceal þe mare þe ure maegen lytlað

Our bravery is hardier, our hearts much bolder,
Our spirits more resilient—when strength is reduced.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users