Photo

Who will take an Iranian husband or wife here?

• Please log in to reply
514 replies to this topic

#1 karach

karach

Bia2 Rookie

• Members:
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Interests:computer science, books, history, poetry<br />bicycle, roller, judo, swimming<br />music, going out with friends, various kind of leisures...

Posted 11 February 2005 - 11:40 PM

I mean,

For those living abroad, will they prefer an Iranian soul mate or a "foreigner" (someone of their country or elsewhere. :)

I personally don't know much about Iranian women, I haven't met any in France, so I just cannot say how they are and if they are valuable for a real relationship.

(Just for Mr Kinky Pourya, I'm not talking about if people wanna have s.. with iranis, I mean real relationship. sorry pourya! ;) :D ha ha ha)
"Wake up! We have all the eternity to sleep!" - Omar Khayam

#2 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,576 posts
  • Interests:Music,Soccer, Hocky, Gorgeous girls, Sex, Movies, Candle lights, romance, Tennis, Nature, Camping, Playstation and X Box and...

Posted 11 February 2005 - 11:51 PM

Well 4 me:

I would rather to screw around with none Iranians (Preferably blonds) & F** the Sh*** out of them, but as 4 serious relationships or marriage I certainly would go with a beautiful Iranian girl, though she must not bear too much of Iranian "Adaa atvaar" cuz those girls can turn me offffffff big time!

Hey BTW, she must possess great body as well! Posted Image

keano405.png

#3 karach

karach

Bia2 Rookie

• Members:
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Interests:computer science, books, history, poetry<br />bicycle, roller, judo, swimming<br />music, going out with friends, various kind of leisures...

Posted 12 February 2005 - 02:36 AM

Well 4 me:

I would rather to screw around with none Iranians (Preferrably blonds) & F** the Sh*** out of them, but as 4 real relationship, marriage I would go with a beautiful Iranian girl, though she must not hold too much of Iranian "Adaa atvaar" cuz those girls turn me offffffff big time!

Hey BTW, she must possess great body as well! :kn

View Post

he he he Keano, I see... :D
Well, I think here too french girls are not reliable at all and easily sleep with anyone. So for a long relationship I wouldn't go with one of them. :no:

But as I know nothing about Irani girls, I cannot say if I prefer them (logic :blink: )
I would like an oriental wife I think (I'm not even sure!!!!!!), and yes, I wouldn like her pretty, sensual and carefull :b

#4 KittyCat

KittyCat

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 12 February 2005 - 01:07 PM

Sooo.... you both seem to like to screw around with girls or like Keano puts it "F** the Sh*** out of them" lol, but wouldn't prefer them for a long term relationship? Why? hehe are they too much of a whoe to keep? Cause you know, if you sleep with that many girls, you're considered a man whoe as well! :D

As far a marrying an Irooni, yes I would prefer it, only because we'll have more things in common. But If I fall for someone that's not Irooni, I'll go for it as well. :)
Posted Image

#5 *dodo*

*dodo*

Bia2 Veteran

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,171 posts

Posted 12 February 2005 - 09:43 PM

i was never ever interested in marring an iraninan man, And i didnt. Just something about it wasnt right for me. And plus im sure there would have been too many Family problems. :)

#6 karach

karach

Bia2 Rookie

• Members:
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 13 February 2005 - 01:53 AM

Sooo.... you both seem to like to screw around with girls or like Keano puts it "F** the Sh*** out of them" lol, but wouldn't prefer them for a long term relationship? Why? hehe are they too much of a whoe to keep?  Cause you know, if you sleep with that many girls, you're considered a man whoe as well! :D

View Post

No kitty, no way!!! I don't want to do that kind of things.
I just don't know what I will do, it's just a question. :nea:

I mean, I don't know who I will marry with, how and when, I don't care to be honest. But as I see many women here in France being easily used as toys, I don't want to get the remainings of someone else "food". :k

I didn't slept at all with any girls until know, I had girlfriend, but nothing more. -_-
I just don't know how Irani women are and how they care about men behaviour... :)

#7 Angel

Angel

~ANGIE~

• Members:
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,349 posts

Posted 13 February 2005 - 02:09 AM

I prefer Iranians. :wub:
The angelic Angel of Bia2.

Angels make the world a much brighter place. Children are the live angels of earth.
Posted Image Posted Image

#8 Guest_BehnoushY_*

Guest_BehnoushY_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 February 2005 - 10:27 AM

Me too...I prefer Iranians

#9 karach

karach

Bia2 Rookie

• Members:
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 13 February 2005 - 08:28 PM

Me too...I prefer Iranians

View Post

OK OK, I see, it seems that Iranians have some favor here heh?
Well, but tell why please, this is the purpose of the topic too :clap:

I think this topic can be very interesting :k

#10 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,576 posts
  • Interests:Music,Soccer, Hocky, Gorgeous girls, Sex, Movies, Candle lights, romance, Tennis, Nature, Camping, Playstation and X Box and...

Posted 14 February 2005 - 03:53 AM

he he Karach, I see... Posted Image
Well, I think here and everywhere else Iranian girls sleep easily with everyone as well!!!
So if you're looking 4 a "Bakereh"/Virgin, then 4get about it!!!
Actually I see nothing wrong with sleeping with oppsite sex for both genders prior to marriage, so both may go 4 it!

King's endorsement!
Posted Image

keano405.png

#11 karach

karach

Bia2 Rookie

• Members:
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 14 February 2005 - 08:54 AM

he he Karach, I see... :D
Well, I think here and everywhere else Iranian girls sleep easily with everyone as well!!!
So if you're looking 4 a "Bakereh"/Virgin, then 4get about it!!!

View Post

Hey man no...
I'm not seeking a virgin, it doesn't exist nowadays :D
No, I just wanna know more about Irani women caracter. I mean their behaviour, what they think and what Irani men think about them, that's all.

I'm not against the fact that someone sleep before marriage, it's just normal I think, I just want to know about "behaviour". Iranian Men/Women behaviour.

But well, if Iranian woen sleep "easily", I wouldn't get for marriage with, just short relationship and f*** :))

#12 DoKhTaR_TeHrAnI

DoKhTaR_TeHrAnI

Bia2 Addict

• Members:
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,550 posts

Posted 15 February 2005 - 08:54 PM

ok i prefer persian guys more it just cuz i have more in common w/ them~
but ofcorse there are character traits that come with being persian as well~ such as gossip , i honestly really dislike people who gossip and it is SO COMMON in the persian community~ other than that just like keano said the 'adaa atvaar' really gets annoyin'

and another problem i have noticed w/ persian guys is that their mothers raise them 2 think they are the center of the universe so they see themselves WAYY higher than what they really are~ ( im not saying all but most)

~ one thing i REALLY REALLY dislike are the iranian men who think that a wife is only good 4 cooking and cleaning...urghhh that makes me mad~

but over~all Iranian guys are some of the most caring and loving guys around so i still prefer them :k ~
ok that was my 2 cents worth... :dance:

#13 KittyCat

KittyCat

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 16 February 2005 - 02:44 AM

i was never ever interested in marring an iraninan man, And i didnt. Just something about it wasnt right for me. And plus im sure there would have been too many Family problems.  :)

View Post

You're married? How cute! If your previous avatar was your hubby then :k
Posted Image

#14 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 February 2005 - 03:15 AM

Yep, Iranian men are the best indeed... :k
Even french girls understand that at night. :D

#15 shazdeh_khanom

shazdeh_khanom

Bia2 Semi Pro

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 1,931 posts

Posted 16 February 2005 - 06:33 AM

Personally it has never been an issue for me, surely it is the most convenient option, but I normally don’t make decisions merely based on convenience… exploring an unfamiliar territory is kinda fun in itself! :p :p plus at the end of the day, we're not members of different species, so it's cool :))) :)))
تو كه هستي در كنارم ديگه چيزي كم ندارم
قصه رو نمي شناسم غمي نيست تو روزگارم
جز تو اي بود و نبودم به كسي عشق نمي ورزم
بنويس رو هر چي سايه ست ديگه از شب نمي ترسم
ديگه از شب نمي ترسم
تا نگام به بوسه پيوست تا زماني كه نفس هست
تا كه جون نرفته از دست تو رو تنها نمي ذارم
تو رو تنها نمي دارم

#16 shazdeh_khanom

shazdeh_khanom

Bia2 Semi Pro

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 1,931 posts

Posted 16 February 2005 - 06:41 AM

hey Karach!! :) :)
with all due respect, is this ur post? :huh: :huh:
if not, dont worry :)
if it is you, then coming from someone who refers to women who have been with other men as "the remainings of someone else food", it's a rather paradoxical statement, dont u agree? double-standards?:huh: :huh: :no: :no:

Yep, Iranian men are the best indeed...      :k
Even french girls understand that at night.  :D

View Post

تو كه هستي در كنارم ديگه چيزي كم ندارم
قصه رو نمي شناسم غمي نيست تو روزگارم
جز تو اي بود و نبودم به كسي عشق نمي ورزم
بنويس رو هر چي سايه ست ديگه از شب نمي ترسم
ديگه از شب نمي ترسم
تا نگام به بوسه پيوست تا زماني كه نفس هست
تا كه جون نرفته از دست تو رو تنها نمي ذارم
تو رو تنها نمي دارم

#17 Guest_BehnoushY_*

Guest_BehnoushY_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2005 - 12:04 PM

I must add to my previous post that I will marry an Iranian but not just any Iranian guy...someone who's been to Iran recently and knows about there. So that way I can actually share some memories about Iran and not having to explain everything for one simple memory or something! :wub:

#18 DoKhTaR_TeHrAnI

DoKhTaR_TeHrAnI

Bia2 Addict

• Members:
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,550 posts

Posted 17 February 2005 - 03:57 PM

I must add to my previous post that I will marry an Iranian but not just any Iranian guy...someone who's been to Iran recently and knows about there. So that way I can actually share some memories about Iran and not having to explain everything for one simple memory or something!  :wub:

View Post

awwww :wub:

#19 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,576 posts

Posted 18 February 2005 - 02:20 AM

Yep, Iranian men are the best indeed...      :k
Even french girls understand that at night.  :D

View Post

Karach jaan!

Although you're welcomed to post as "Guests" though It's much appreciated if you could identify yourself once posting ( Just to avoid any possible confusion)! :flirt:

shazdeh_khanom  Posted Feb 16 2005, 04:41 AM      hey Karach!! smile.gif smile.gif
with all due respect, is this ur post? huh.gif huh.gif
if not, dont worry smile.gif
if it is you, then coming from someone who refers to women who have been with other men as "the remainings of someone else food", it's a rather paradoxical statement, dont u agree? double-standards?huh.gif huh.gif nono.gif nono.gif

Shazdeh!

110% agreed! :k :k :k

keano405.png

#20 karach

karach

Bia2 Rookie

• Members:
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 18 February 2005 - 06:01 AM

hey guys, take it easy!
OK sorry, I posted by mistake without identifying myself, I'm sorry, it was a mistake really.

for my quote, no, I made no double standard, I have few experience with girls, I had two girlfriends only, but quite much "proposals" from others (I didn't accepted for the principle you cited there, i don't take other people's remainings).

I was really in love, and deceived. When I mean not other peoples remainings, I mean that I don't like girls who change always several men (more than 3 for ex).
As I had two gf, I think it's normal from me to raise some limit for my potential soulmates.

It may seem funny for some of you, but I think it's an objective reasoning... So no double standard, a girl with an experience similar to 2-3 boys is OK for me, with more, it's only a food remain...

PS: sorry for my awful english!!!!!!!!!

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users