99 replies to this topic

#21 *dodo*

*dodo*

Bia2 Veteran

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,171 posts

Posted 27 March 2005 - 05:25 PM

sounds good pourya, i must check it out. :) thanx for the info. :)

#22 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 27 March 2005 - 06:26 PM

u do that hun! :friends:

“Everything interests me, but nothing holds me.” — Fernando Pessoa

#23 khanoomi

khanoomi

Bia2 Addict

• Members:
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,505 posts
  • Interests:Love to dance and hang out with my friends!

Posted 27 March 2005 - 09:31 PM

sounds good pourya, i must check it out. :) thanx for the info. :)

View Post

yeah thanx pourya jan :k :friends: :wub:
i love you all!

#24 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts
  • Interests:UFOs,Ducati,Real Madrid,Taj Tehran,Shemiran,Antique Auctions,Politic,Stars

Posted 06 July 2009 - 06:25 PM

I recommend you :

Broken Hugs 2009 ,melodrama and romance.

Posted Image

crxy.jpg

#25 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts
  • Interests:UFOs,Ducati,Real Madrid,Taj Tehran,Shemiran,Antique Auctions,Politic,Stars

Posted 07 July 2009 - 06:02 PM

i recommend to you :

Witness for the Prosecution (1957)

Tyrone Power

Marlene Dietrich

Charles Laughton

Absolutely a gem! This was based on an Agatha Christie novel, but I would have never guessed it. It seemed more like a John Grisham legal thriller. Maybe, this was why I enjoyed the movie so much.

Posted Image

crxy.jpg

#26 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 12:24 PM

i recommend to you ...

Breaking the waves (Lars Von Trier, 1996)

Posted Image

The film is influenced by the realist Dogme 95 movement, of which von Trier was a founding member, and its grainy images and hand-held photography give it the superficial look of a Dogme film.

Watch it .

crxy.jpg

#27 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 12:13 PM

Mitt liv som hund (1985)
My Life as a Dog

is a sensitive look at a curious boy with a lot on his mind. Besides puberty, 12 year old Ingemar Johansson has to deal with his mother's dying of tuberculosis, his father's abandonment, a displacement that separates him from his brother, and the death of his dog.

Posted Image

crxy.jpg

#28 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 08:03 PM

I recommend :

One Litre of Tears

Based on a true story. This story is about a girl named Aya who suffered from an incurable disease, but lived life to the fullest until her death at 25.

The original story is based on the diary Aya kept writing until she could no longer hold a pen. The book that later followed entitled “One Liter of Tears" has sold over 1.1 million copies.

Aya's only wish was “to live." By carefully depicting Aya's earnest desire to live, and the love of her family, friends, and lover, the drama, “One Liter of Tears" wishes to deliver her simple but strong message: “Just being alive is such a lovely and wonderful thing."

Posted Image

crxy.jpg

#29 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 06:51 PM

I recommend :

Amelie (2001)

Genres: Drama

Starring: Audrey Tautou

When she grows up she becomes a waitress in a Montmartre bar run by a former dancer. Amelie enjoys simple pleasures until she discovers that her goal in life is to help others. To that end ...

I love it !

Posted Image

Edited by Siamak, 01 September 2009 - 06:53 PM.

crxy.jpg

#30 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 06:53 PM

Un long dimanche de fiançailles (2004)

A Very Long Engagement (International: English title)

"A Very Long Engagement" tells the story of a young woman's relentless search for her fiancée, who has disappeared from the trenches of the Somme during World War One.

Posted Image

crxy.jpg

#31 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 06:12 PM

I recommend :

The Band's Visit (2007)

THE BAND’S VISIT

Written (in Arabic, English and Hebrew, with English subtitles) and directed by Eran Kolirin; director of photography, Shai Goldman; edited by Arik Lahav Leibovitz; music by Habib Shehadeh Hanna; production designer, Eitan Levi; produced by Eilon Ratzkovsky, Ehud Bleiberg, Yossi Uzrad, Koby Gal-Raday and Guy Jacoel; released by Sony Pictures Classics. In Manhattan at the Lincoln Plaza, Broadway at 62nd Street.

Running time: 1 hour 29 minutes.

WITH: Sasson Gabai (Tewfiq), Ronit Elkabetz (Dina), Saleh Bakri (Haled), Khalifa Natour (Simon), Imad Jabarin (Camal) and Tarak Kopty (Iman).

crxy.jpg

#32 Amjadi

Amjadi

Bia2 Rookie

• Members:
  • Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 01:28 PM

I recommend :

Amelie (2001)

Genres: Drama

Starring: Audrey Tautou

When she grows up she becomes a waitress in a Montmartre bar run by a former dancer. Amelie enjoys simple pleasures until she discovers that her goal in life is to help others. To that end ...

I love it !

Easily the best movie I've ever seen.

#33 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 05:49 PM

Did you watched in french or .. ?

crxy.jpg

#34 Amjadi

Amjadi

Bia2 Rookie

• Members:
  • Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 06:11 PM

French w/ English subtitles. I know some French (I studied it in school and stayed in France for two months) but it isn't remotely strong enough.

#35 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 06:23 PM

French w/ English subtitles. I know some French (I studied it in school and stayed in France for two months) but it isn't remotely strong enough.

My dear friend...is good to watch in original language those movies which are Foreign Movies ,in this way you can creat a real conection with that movie...

Did you watch pas sur la bouche and l'auberge espagnole with Audrey Tautou as actress ? those are good movie too.watch them :) .

crxy.jpg

#36 Amjadi

Amjadi

Bia2 Rookie

• Members:
  • Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 06:27 PM

My dear friend...is good to watch in original language those movies which are Foreign Movies ,in this way you can creat a real conection with that movie...

Did you watch pas sur la bouche and l'auberge espagnole with Audrey Tautou as actress ? those are good movie too.watch them :) .

I'll keep an eye out for them the next time I'm out to rent a flick. :) And I agree, sometimes the meaning can get lost in translation.

#37 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 06:32 PM

This is good :) .

crxy.jpg

#38 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 12:46 PM

Amarcord (1973)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtG9ZM-ZHnY

One of the best movies which i recommend it to you if you REALLY love movies,if you didn't watch this until now,i am very sorry to say that... this meaning you don't know nothing about cinema ...

This movie is by Fellini (R.I.P) .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4zEn0e_pnQ

Edited by Siamak, 01 November 2009 - 12:47 PM.

crxy.jpg

#39 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 12:39 PM

As a huge fan of period pieces I get extra excited whenever I get to see a historic account from Russia! They often enjoy high production quality with a sense of authenticity that is rare to the genre. "Tzar" is no exception, along with excellent performance by Pyotr Mamonov who basically singlehandedly carries the movie on his shoulders! However the rigid style of narration doesn't help the film to reach its ultimate potential, unfortunately, leaving one with two very long and slow hours.

Posted Image

“Everything interests me, but nothing holds me.” — Fernando Pessoa

#40 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 06:20 PM

hatman khaham did,mamnun p jan .

crxy.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users