1 reply to this topic

#1 kmezzi

kmezzi

Bia2 Rookie

• Members:
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 05:51 PM

I'd like to become one as well. As of this post I'm currently 17. I've done multiple concerts/events so I have stage experience. My biggest crowd was the musical Hairspray with 750 people attending that show. I don't really know Farsi, can emulate it however. I'm a great singer, good sax player, and plan on starting out by making my own songs completely without spending a dime on lyrics, compositions, arrangements, but mixing and the one hour in a recording studio would help. I really don't care which label I get per se. My main goal is to have at least one memorable single that Bia2 or RadioJavan will play  :) any extra tips here? I have an idea of how much it can cost... but the best thing I'd be DEEPLY grateful for are Farsi lyrics!!!! I'd give full credit to any writer!!!! Below is a file of what I can do in English.

#2 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,576 posts
  • Interests:Music,Soccer, Hocky, Gorgeous girls, Sex, Movies, Candle lights, romance, Tennis, Nature, Camping, Playstation and X Box and...

Posted 25 February 2015 - 07:20 PM

Hi there,

I know it's been a while since you posted this, in case you're still around and read this, what language do you sing in? just English? Finding a lyricist can be a challenge though.

keano405.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users