#1 AmirHassan

AmirHassan

Bia2 Rookie

• Members:
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Esteghlal

Posted 16 December 2013 - 03:01 AM

Ok so I have had this question for a long time and it is one of the main reasons that I created an account here.

What happened to Pourya? and most importantly what happened to his blog?

I loved his blog and very much enjoyed listening to persian music while browsing his blog for insteresting stuffs.

I still check back for updates. I was so happy when he started writing again but don't know what happened :(

#2 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,576 posts
  • Interests:Music,Soccer, Hocky, Gorgeous girls, Sex, Movies, Candle lights, romance, Tennis, Nature, Camping, Playstation and X Box and...

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:14 AM

Agreed, Pourya's blog as well as reviews on Iranian music albums is dearly missed. I know he has been busy with his personal life, but hopefully he will soon reconsider and resumes his blog and music reviews.

http://pourya.bia2.com/

keano405.png

#3 Mademoiselle

Mademoiselle

The Chic Chick!

• Members:
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts
  • Interests:Me, Myself & I

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:48 PM

WOW what on earth happened here???? Where is everyone??

#4 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,576 posts
  • Interests:Music,Soccer, Hocky, Gorgeous girls, Sex, Movies, Candle lights, romance, Tennis, Nature, Camping, Playstation and X Box and...

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:25 AM

Hey Sahari, how are you mama? It's been quiet here 

keano405.png

#5 macmini706

macmini706

Bia2 Rookie

• Members:
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 04:07 AM

Thanks very much

#6 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 05:34 AM

Hi guys, yeah I've been busy so thanks for informing bro! :)

AmirHassan, first of all thanks for the kinds words, I wrote both my reviews and the blog for keen readers like yourself, so its heartwarming to know that its been appreciated and missed! There are numerous reasons for the stop,but the main is being that, as Keano said, I have been busy with a lot of other personal projects and had to simply prioritize where to put my time and energy. One is my own creativity, something I felt I had been neglecting for far too long. Also I kinda lost hope when it comes to the Iranian music and the way its heading, in a way I felt that my reviews did not fill any purpose in a market and industry where everyone craved and served obsoleteness. Why should I preach to deaf ears?! After all I wrote what I wrote as a hobby on my spare time, and it started to take more and more of my time without giving any result back. One day it just didn't make any sense anymore, so I stopped. I might take up the blogging again, at some point, but it will be mainly focusing in the Western popular culture. 

Thanks again for "yadi az ma kardan" and by all means stay in touch, either here or via mail. to hear from the readers always inspires!  :friends:

Happy new year btw! cheers    

“Everything interests me, but nothing holds me.” — Fernando Pessoa

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users