• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,576 posts
  • Interests:Music,Soccer, Hocky, Gorgeous girls, Sex, Movies, Candle lights, romance, Tennis, Nature, Camping, Playstation and X Box and...

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:48 PM

This show has gotten me all attached to it. I had been waiting for the new season to start and last night finally the season 4 debuted, So far into the new season the first episode for me has lived up to its expectations.

I watched the 'Talking Dead' show after the first episode, the executive producers of the show mentioned that this season a lot of crazy things will happen and some main actors may also die. I am almost certain that the next episode will bear some crazy surprises caused by this deadly diseases which will spread through the base initiated by that kid at the end of the show.

I won't spoil it for those who haven't had a chance to watch Episode 1.

tumblr_mo561lGAZI1qh4f92o1_1280.jpg

keano405.png

#2 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts
  • Interests:UFOs,Ducati,Real Madrid,Taj Tehran,Shemiran,Antique Auctions,Politic,Stars

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:46 AM

One of the best...

tumblr_mnnxyeFsc81s2jrdqo1_500.gif

crxy.jpg

#3 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:47 PM

Saw it, nice one 

“Everything interests me, but nothing holds me.” — Fernando Pessoa

#4 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,576 posts
  • Interests:Music,Soccer, Hocky, Gorgeous girls, Sex, Movies, Candle lights, romance, Tennis, Nature, Camping, Playstation and X Box and...

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:15 PM

The second episode was good, but given the hype the executive producers made last week in the talking dead, I was kind of expecting more surprises, nonetheless it was still great.

I know it will get real crazy soon though

keano405.png

#5 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts
  • Interests:UFOs,Ducati,Real Madrid,Taj Tehran,Shemiran,Antique Auctions,Politic,Stars

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:46 AM

It's Raining Dead - Walking Dead and Raining Men parody 

crxy.jpg

#6 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,576 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:42 PM

It says the video in our country is blocked on copyright grounds.

keano405.png

#7 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,576 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:59 PM

It's picking up getting a little more intense. Although it's too soon to say this but for some reason I liked Season 3 better, maybe it's because they were mainly outside and more exposed to the natural threats and walkers etc, like being in that farm or out in the woods and streets, right now this confined Prison area is getting boring and repetitive for me, however my friends whom I have been watching this season's series together think otherwise and enjoy it just as much as the previous seasons.

Nonetheless I am truly hoping some of the characters who face imminent death, won't die...

keano405.png

#8 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,576 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:22 PM

Getting real exciting, can't wait to watch next week's episode!

keano405.png

#9 Siamak

Siamak

Αστροναύτη`

• Members:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,101 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 02:56 PM

The Walking Dead Season 4 New Trailer/Promo ''Don't Look Back'' Season 4 Trailer

crxy.jpg

#10 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 12:46 PM

What a piece of crap this show has turned into, season 4 is waste of air time!

“Everything interests me, but nothing holds me.” — Fernando Pessoa

#11 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,576 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 01:03 PM

Agreed bro. Season 4 has been a big let down for me. Such a shame dropping so ridiculously from an all exciting season 3 to a lackluster season 4.

keano405.png

#12 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,576 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 02:24 AM

I know barely anyone posts/reads here these days, but still felt like venting my frustration with The Walking Dead somewhere on the net, where better than here?The last 2 seasons of TWD have been on a constant decline, especially the past 2 episodes, I am starting to lose my interest in this once-great series. Truly hope it will pick up soon!

keano405.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users