2 replies to this topic

#1 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 04:09 PM

So what is your opinion on Tik Taak's new song "Harze"? Apparently the song was leaked so they decided to release the track.

“Everything interests me, but nothing holds me.” — Fernando Pessoa

#2 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 04:13 PM

:star1:  :star1:  :star1:  :star3:  :star3:

I am not too big on Persian rap and hip hop, but there is something about Tik Taak's productions that appeals to me. Its a bit more than the usual Farsi Rap we hear coming from inside the country (not sure where these guys are based). I liked their Mirim Khoonehamoon more though! because that was more experimental than this and they made it work in Persian, even as video! I have listened to this track a couple of times and its not as instant but it does grow. 

“Everything interests me, but nothing holds me.” — Fernando Pessoa

#3 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,578 posts
  • Interests:Music,Soccer, Hocky, Gorgeous girls, Sex, Movies, Candle lights, romance, Tennis, Nature, Camping, Playstation and X Box and...

Posted 14 August 2013 - 07:08 PM

:star1: :star1: :star3: :star3: :star3:

I am not familiar with them, but when I saw your thread title for a second I though you meant Ke$ha's Tik Tok track  :D

Thanks for providing  the link bro, Honestly I couldn't listen to more than 1:40 of the track, and even that I had to fast forward, well mainly because I have never been a huge fan of Persian rap to begin with, but this particular track the fact that the intro took almost a minute before the song picked up was a boring factor for me, and then the auto tune turned me off, not to mention the ambiguity of the whole production, but again it's my personal taste and I could be wrong. I think our own beloved Dodo must be very fond of these guys as she was always a hardcore fan of Persian rap/hip hop :D

keano405.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: review the song

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users