#2 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 05:12 AM

:star1:  :star1:  :star2:  :star3:  :star3:

I praised Idin's debut album and also its follow up which was an adequate and for its time cutting edge record. Somehow things stopped after that and the albums and songs to follow were both weak and out of date in terms of both musicality and trend. This song has a hint of the 70's, its written by Jahanbakhsh Pazooki after all! But the problem is that the production does not only fail to enhance it but it rather strips it off all its initial potential and leaves it bare and without a proper hook. Its an ok track and a good video, a song which could have been a RETRO hit with a boosted arrangement. On a positive note, he keeps his wailing to a minimum in this song! 

“Everything interests me, but nothing holds me.” — Fernando Pessoa

#3 Omega

Omega

Bia2 Pro

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 01:13 PM

Hehe this looks like old IDIN but the song has all the marking of new IDIN!

For me, "Guess" was one of the finest Persian releases of the past 10 years.  A stellar, eclectic record, that really promised a bright career for "the voice" (I always hated that!) :)))

You know its a bad video when the focus of it is a pair of sunglasses!  I mean, where is the creative direction here?  Where is the effort to form an artistic unison with the music.  The two go together like chalk and cheese.  It's amazing how much a good video can sometimes elevate a mediocre song, but this only brought the song down further.

A shame because I know Idin is capable of much much more.  He has proved it, he just needs to assemble the right team to re-align his trajectory.

#4 marde_tanhaye_shab

marde_tanhaye_shab

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 05:54 PM

I like his hat with meekh :) 

#5 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,578 posts
  • Interests:Music,Soccer, Hocky, Gorgeous girls, Sex, Movies, Candle lights, romance, Tennis, Nature, Camping, Playstation and X Box and...

Posted 18 August 2013 - 01:35 PM

:star1: :star1: :star3: :star3: :star3:

Unfortunately the song itself didn't didn't quite do it for me, everything about this song was obsolete and old sounding. For a second I thought I was listening to Aref's music. Idin is a decent vocalist, I just wish he would lay off those repetitive and unnecessary vocal vibrato, also I wish he would sing a little more passionate and with much more feeling, rather than only focusing on the vocal performance and techniques.

Sorry but 2 stars is the most generous ratings I could mark for this track

keano405.png

#6 takshakh

takshakh

Bia2 Trainee

• Members:
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 01:57 AM

If I was to judge this video I would say it lacks creativity. All you see is his face. He has either been eating too much doughnuts or he has had check fillers. Videos with stories are more interesting to watch. I did watch this clip a couple of days ago and As for the song itself to be honest I don't remember it, i just remember the bad video.

"Hamishe khodat bash. Magar inke betavani yek takshakh bashi. Angah hamishe yek takshakh bash."

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: review the video

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users