PersianChords

Bia2 Rookie

• Members:
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 04:00 PM

Hello Everybody, 

Here's my first post: 

I'm an Iranian born musician living in Los Angeles. My involvement with Persian pop music is mostly over the internet. Recently did an international fun Persian music video clip and friends suggested for me to share it with you guys here. It was a zero budget collaboration with Musicians and singers from all over the place. Considering the recording situation (which was less than ideal) the result turned out ok, but again it was for fun (with NO RELIGIOUS or POLITICAL AGENDA) so that was expected. Here it is a medley of 5 songs ( Mohtaj-Pichak-Shekar-Hejrat & Baghe bi bargi): 

#2 pourya

pourya

pourya@bia2.com

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,970 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 04:24 PM

That was very refreshing to watch and hear Sam! Excellent idea and very homegrown execution with a lot of charm! It can been felt that you all had a lot of fun doing it, there is a lot of soul in it. You guys keep up the great work! And by all means do invite your friends and collaborators to join the discussions in our forum and share their own individual works for us and others to enjoy! It can be both fun and developmental.  :welldone:

“Everything interests me, but nothing holds me.” — Fernando Pessoa

#3 Keano

Keano

***The Devilish King***

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,576 posts
  • Interests:Music,Soccer, Hocky, Gorgeous girls, Sex, Movies, Candle lights, romance, Tennis, Nature, Camping, Playstation and X Box and...

Posted 13 August 2013 - 02:39 AM

Hey Sam,

Cool man, that was indeed a fun collaboration and video which involved quite many musicians, the girl on the 4' mark sounded not bad. Have you also done other music video projects? if so would you mind sharing them? I was also wondering if you have experience of working with cameras such as red etc?

Damet garm and look forward to hear more from you.

keano405.png

#4 PersianChord

PersianChord

Bia2 Rookie

• Members:
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 03:42 AM

yeah it was definitely a lot of fun. For the most part these musicians used cellphones and consumer graded cameras to record themselves, so the sonic quality was just horrible. They sent me tracks with all kinds of background noise you can think of...Dogs barking, babies crying, neighbors fighting and the list goes on. I had to remove a truck load of noise to make the tracks useable. It didn't matter though. I wasn't after studio quality crystal clear mix.....

Unfortunately, my video editing skills are awfully bad. I'm a music/audio guy. (Sound design, Foley/ADR, score editor). I do post production (audio) work for the most part. I edit my own YouTube videos that I shoot with a $300 Camera. So no professional experience on the video side of the production here.

I've done many music clips for fun ...I just did a small one for some friends of mine who also happen to sing in the medley:

http://youtu.be/20FNQdVLgIc

http://youtu.be/TvcPFHg53xk

and some instrumental stuff:

http://youtu.be/vEaPc4CY3rA

etc...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: googoosh, ebi, medley, guitar, keyboard, choir, score, notes, karaoke, chord chart

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users